HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Toronto Maple Leafs (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I vote the Leafs change their home Uniform to Business Suits. (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1334991)

GOLEAF 01-28-2013 12:46 AM

I vote the Leafs change their home Uniform to Business Suits.
 
Any thoughts

NYjetsTOleafs 01-28-2013 12:48 AM

congrats on your first post

Urban Explorer* 01-28-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOLEAF (Post 58511827)
Any thoughts

I think this an excellent idea.

LV 01-28-2013 12:50 AM

Funny thread... o wait.

Leafs For Life* 01-28-2013 12:50 AM

1st post LOL is getting LOcked.. Did you really just waste this monumental moment on making a troll thread?

SeenSchenn2 01-28-2013 12:50 AM

http://blankhockeyjerseys.com/images...KEYJERSEYS.jpg

Urban Explorer* 01-28-2013 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaffan16 (Post 58511949)
1st post LOL is getting LOcked.. Did you really just waste this monumental moment on making a troll thread?

Just because you don't agree with the OP, doesn't mean their opinion isn't valid.

JMcLeaf 01-28-2013 12:52 AM

I see it took you a couple years to think of that one

Sergei Berezin 01-28-2013 12:53 AM

This board has become a wasteland.

God damn, LeafNation embarrasses me on the constant.

GOLEAF 01-28-2013 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOLEAF (Post 58511827)
Any thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeenSchenn2 (Post 58511959)

Thanks, bud.

The new jersey needs to be a business suit, though, not a tux. ;)

Urban Explorer* 01-28-2013 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sergei Berezin (Post 58512067)
This board has become a wasteland.

God damn, LeafNation embarrasses me on the constant.

You must be real fun at parties.

GOLEAF 01-28-2013 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urban Explorer (Post 58512109)
You must be real fun at parties.

Thanks, bud.

Alright, listen, I think I have raised a valid point here. Its BS that all the suits have bought up all the tickets so that true Leaf fans, like you and I cant even get access to good tickets. Why should the true fans have to sit up in the rafters when all the GD suits are takin up the good seats when, meanwhile, they spend all their time talkin smack in the beer lounge

masyo88* 01-28-2013 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urban Explorer (Post 58512109)
You must be real fun at parties.

Think of the children.

Sergei Berezin 01-28-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urban Explorer (Post 58512109)
You must be real fun at parties.

Hey, at least I'm not the lame guy making jokes like, "hey lets change the Leaf unis to business suits... hardy har har har..." :dunce:

LV 01-28-2013 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sergei Berezin (Post 58512329)
Hey, at least I'm not the lame guy making jokes like, "hey lets change the Leaf unis to business suits... hardy har har har..." :dunce:

This.

Urban Explorer* 01-28-2013 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sergei Berezin (Post 58512329)
Hey, at least I'm not the lame guy making jokes like, "hey lets change the Leaf unis to business suits... hardy har har har..." :dunce:

I thought it was kinda amusing

RCS 01-28-2013 01:11 AM

Maybe Armani or Hugo boss would be nice? Something in a slim fit.

GOLEAF 01-28-2013 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T M L (Post 58512609)
Maybe Armani or Hugo boss would be nice? Slim fit?

I was thinking more like Dolce & Gabbana.

You gotta stay classy

Leafs For Life* 01-28-2013 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urban Explorer (Post 58511981)
Just because you don't agree with the OP, doesn't mean their opinion isn't valid.

You can't play hockey with the equipment and business suits on. Owners would never allow it, since it would be making fun of their fans that can buy the seats, and would be bad publicity. So actually, their opinion is not valid. But nice try.

GOLEAF 01-28-2013 01:16 AM

Hey, I heard a rumour that theyre gonna start highlighting the puck again.

This time, not for the fans watching at home but for the Leaf players themselves

Urban Explorer* 01-28-2013 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaffan16 (Post 58512727)
You can't play hockey with the equipment and business suits on. Owners would never allow it, since it would be making fun of their fans that can buy the seats, and would be bad publicity. So actually, their opinion is not valid. But nice try.

Maybe it's a sign of respect to the suits instead of an insult? :sarcasm:

Leafs For Life* 01-28-2013 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOLEAF (Post 58512767)
Hey, I heard a rumour that theyre gonna start highlighting the puck again.

This time, not for the fans watching at home but for the Leaf players themselves

And I heard a rumor, that they are going to give the Leafs players night vision goggles, and turn off every light in the stadium when they play! And, Riemer is going to get his goalie stick pimped so it shoots paint balls!

GOLEAF 01-28-2013 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaffan16 (Post 58512941)
And I heard a rumor, that they are going to give the Leafs players night vision goggles, and turn off every light in the stadium when they play! And, Riemer is going to get his goalie stick pimped so it shoots paint balls!

HAH! Good one, bud.

Us Leaf fans have to retain our sense of humour ;)

Kyle Doobas* 01-28-2013 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urban Explorer (Post 58512109)
You must be real fun at parties.

I'd sooner compare the HF Leafs board to a knitting circle of a bunch of crabby menopausal women than a party.

10 of the top 12 threads on the forum right now:
this one
a thread complaining about how much Kessel sucks
a thread asking if you'd jump ship if Toronto got another team
a thread about how useless Brown and Orr are
a thread about how Leafs fans are the worst in the NHL
a thread complaining about how much Kessel sucks
a thread about tanking
a thread about how many pieces the Leafs are missing
a thread about how much Phaneuf sucks
another thread about how much Phaneuf sucks

Flowzak 01-28-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaffan16 (Post 58511949)
1st post LOL is getting LOcked.. Did you really just waste this monumental moment on making a troll thread?

Come on, it's not that bad of a joke. I'll admit I chuckled.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.