HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Ottawa Senators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   The Nordiques Nation is coming back (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1337225)

koa02 01-30-2013 02:38 PM

The Nordiques Nation is coming back
 
Hi guys . Just learned today that the Nordiques Nation is coming back to Ottawa this year . We will be in the capital for the Flyers vs Senators game on april 27th . It's gonna be great to chant ''Alfie'' with you guys :yo:

Qward 01-30-2013 02:40 PM

When you guys get your team back it will be nice to cheer for a second Canadian team. The others are jerks. ;)

NyQuil 01-30-2013 02:41 PM

You guys were very classy and added a lot of noise to our rink.

Pleased to have you back if it's more of the same.

ChocolateLeclaire 01-30-2013 02:44 PM

I wasn't going to go to that game but now I will. I had a blast with you guys in attendance last year. And you brought a party to Bert's Bar after too!

koa02 01-30-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qward (Post 58688027)
When you guys get your team back it will be nice to cheer for a second Canadian team. The others are jerks. ;)


Hahaha I like all the Canadian teams, except for one : Montreal, the only team that I really hate in all the league

saskriders 01-30-2013 03:25 PM

Definitely welcome back

Leave Spezza Alone 01-30-2013 03:30 PM

Absolutely classless.

Any other game, we would welcome you guys. But, a bunch of blue raiding and stealing seats from Sens fans for potentially Alfie's last game. Very mad.

Dr.Sens(e) 01-30-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakob Silfverberg (Post 58690705)
Absolutely classless.

Any other game, we would welcome you guys. But, a bunch of blue raiding and stealing seats from Sens fans for potentially Alfie's last game. I hope the Nords don't come back in the foreseeable future. Very mad.

If they are diehard Alfie fans, they can still buy tickets now. Or via stubhub for a premium if the game gets solid out.

Nords fans are always welcome, especially given there is no anti-Alfie sentiments.

And the last home PLAYOFF Game will be Alfie's last home game, in whatever year he chooses to be his last. Bad karma to assume otherwise ;)

GK 01-30-2013 04:52 PM

That was one of the games I was planning to go to this year so I'm pretty happy.

saskriders 01-30-2013 04:55 PM

They were very respectful to Philly for his ceremoney, no reason they wouldn't be to Alfie

Liliaceae 01-30-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koa02 (Post 58688691)
Hahaha I like all the Canadian teams, except for one : Montreal, the only team that I really hate in all the league

I like you.. a lot! Whoohoo for Habs hate! :yo:

ReginKarlssonLehner 01-30-2013 05:10 PM

Ayo now I'm definitely reaching. Gun be turntttttt up. Tell me where you guys sitting, we bout to knock the roof off dis bad boy.

tony d 01-30-2013 05:24 PM

Kudos to you guys. It looks inevitable that Quebec City will be getting a team within the next few years. Can't wait.

Godinster 01-30-2013 05:44 PM

Find another team to be obnoxious with

18Hossa 01-30-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saskriders (Post 58694883)
They were very respectful to Philly for his ceremoney, no reason they wouldn't be to Alfie

Last year didn't they come on the 9th of february against the oilers? Phillips' 1000th game was against the Preds wasn't it?

derriko 01-30-2013 06:43 PM

Sorry guys, Seattle is next :sarcasm: or not :-)

Bob1321 01-30-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derriko (Post 58700933)
Sorry guys, Seattle is next :sarcasm: or not :-)

where is your seattle nation??? ;)

koa02 01-30-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 18Hossa (Post 58697315)
Last year didn't they come on the 9th of february against the oilers? Phillips' 1000th game was against the Preds wasn't it?

Last year, it was Hockey Day in Canada, in February against the Oilers, and it happened to be Chris Phillips 1 000th game at the same time .

saskriders 01-30-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koa02 (Post 58706567)
Last year, it was Hockey Day in Canada, in February against the Oilers, and it happened to be Chris Phillips 1 000th game at the same time .

No, it was his 1001st, but they had the ceremoney

KwanTuM 01-30-2013 09:20 PM

I still remember Fisher gushing about Phillips to the media and then realizing he was on a different team :laugh:

hockeyalltheway 01-30-2013 09:40 PM

Absolutely thrilled to hear this. Nordiques Nation is a very classy bunch, and very respectful. Glad to have you around.

Rumcajs 01-30-2013 09:55 PM

Nice. Start the move the Panthers chant.

MainDotC 01-30-2013 09:59 PM

There's no more Alfie chant at 11:11. I already pointed out this fact.

hockeyalltheway 01-30-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaindotC (Post 58717561)
There's no more Alfie chant at 11:11. I already pointed out this fact.

Early season confusion. It'll be back.

18Hossa 01-30-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaindotC (Post 58717561)
There's no more Alfie chant at 11:11. I already pointed out this fact.

I heard it in every period tonight :dunno:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:27 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.