HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Value of: Patrik Berglund to Calgary Flames (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1337395)

jarome 01-30-2013 06:11 PM

Patrik Berglund to Calgary Flames

I was wondering what is the value on Berglund and what it would take for the flames to acquire him. I would love him and Backlund on the same team.

zachws6 01-30-2013 06:18 PM

Jaybo/Berglund swap maybe, but I'm not fond of that contract at all and I don't think too many Blues fans feel the need to change what we have.

The Note 01-30-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zachws6 (Post 58699021)
Jaybo/Berglund swap maybe, but I'm not fond of that contract at all and I don't think too many Blues fans feel the need to change what we have.

Easy no for me

HooliganX2 01-30-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zachws6 (Post 58699021)

I think you are the only Blues fan that would consider a deal around Jaybo for Berglund. The Blues are weak on center depth the only thing that makes Berglund available is a better center coming back.

Berglund has always had the talent to put up points he's just been inconsistent. It seems like he may have finally turned the corner on his point production this season.

The Blues have Berglund and Backes at center and really no one else.

STLBLUES44 01-30-2013 06:23 PM

can we say no without even knowing who we'd get in return?

zachws6 01-30-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HooliganX2 (Post 58699393)
I think you are the only Blues fan that would consider a deal around Jaybo for Berglund. The Blues are weak on center depth the only thing that makes Berglund available is a better center coming back.

Berglund has always had the talent to put up points he's just been inconsistent. It seems like he may have finally turned the corner on his point production this season.

The Blues have Berglund and Backes at center and really no one else.

It's an easy no for me too. If Jaybo's contract was no where near 6.7, he would be a great left handed partner for Pie, but trust me...I love our team. ....and I love Bergy. Since Carlo isn't here anymore, there isn't a thing I would change about our team.

rumrokh 01-30-2013 06:47 PM

Any deal for Berglund would almost certainly include Backlund coming back, and I'd rather just keep Berglund at that point.

2 Minute Minor 01-30-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarome (Post 58698527)
I was wondering what is the value on Berglund and what it would take for the flames to acquire him. I would love him and Backlund on the same team.

If you want to see Berglund and Backlund on the same team, I think maybe you should explore ways for the Blues to get Backlund.

TheHudlinator 01-30-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rumrokh (Post 58701273)
Any deal for Berglund would almost certainly include Backlund coming back, and I'd rather just keep Berglund at that point.

I think the point would be to get Backlund and Berglund together and I don't see a deal making that possible.