HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Columbus Blue Jackets (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   OT: CBJ Lounge XX (All Non-Sports, Non-Political Talk Here) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1337933)

Double-Shift Lassť 01-31-2013 09:04 AM

CBJ Lounge XX (All Non-Sports, Non-Political Talk Here)
 
Last-ever edition of The Other Paper comes out today.

Skraut 01-31-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double-Shift Lassť (Post 58738241)
Last-ever edition of The Other Paper comes out today.

Sad, I always made sure I grabbed one when I was in CBus.

The Dispatch, not so much.

Samkow 01-31-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double-Shift Lassť (Post 58738241)
Last-ever edition of The Other Paper comes out today.

You mean that tabloid they've started delivering to me this week isn't the Other Paper?

joshjoshjosh 02-03-2013 04:32 PM

I made a tiny new friend yesterday

http://i.imgur.com/wvT0QrB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/HYeerwH.jpg

Sore Loser 02-03-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshjoshjosh (Post 58988721)

Cool!

Did you name him Sebastian?

mt-svk 02-12-2013 12:02 AM

My comp is right... I had problems with conector and I couldnt open this site on the second comp.. like many other sites :(

pete goegan 02-12-2013 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mt-svk (Post 59541067)
My comp is right... I had problems with conector and I couldnt open this site on the second comp.. like many other sites :(

I have absolutely no idea what that means, Eva, but if it's that you're back following the Jackets, it's good news!

Randy BoBandy 02-22-2013 10:53 PM

Where did all the cheeseburgers go?

Fro 02-22-2013 11:50 PM

just got caught up on the half season of Necessary Roughness...if you haven't watched this show, you're kinda missing out...excellent writing and acting IMO

Matthew 02-27-2013 08:17 PM

This lounge is dead. Maybe Boomer's replacement can breath some life into its lungs. http://www.blograkers.com/2013/02/boomer-bombshell.html

Matthew 03-01-2013 02:09 PM

One of my most favorite bands ever is no longer going to be touring full time, but they insist they are not breaking up. I am a pessimist when bands make those kinds of declarations.

Thanks for all the good times. :(


JACKETfan 03-02-2013 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew (Post 60614361)
This lounge is dead. Maybe Boomer's replacement can breath some life into its lungs. http://www.blograkers.com/2013/02/boomer-bombshell.html

The Lounge died years ago with our hopes.
Kilt by bad band videos and the mysterious disappearance of Lounge dependable: Kalliowehardlyknewye.

Your blog Matthew is the unmoderated, reanimated, corporate shilling, TASTELESS rotting corpse of the Lounge and Fun New Threads we once enjoyed to ease our collective annual pain and suffering. (i e. what HF used to be before the jack-booted, money grubbing, lawsuit sensitive, "humorless, fanboy, rule-following, hocklodyte Craveanderthals" Canadadians took over HF).

Viqsi 03-02-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JACKETfan (Post 60779519)
The Lounge died years ago with our hopes.
Kilt by bad band videos and the mysterious disappearance of Lounge dependable: Kalliowehardlyknewye.

Your blog Matthew is the unmoderated, reanimated, corporate shilling, TASTELESS rotting corpse of the Lounge and Fun New Threads we once enjoyed to ease our collective annual pain and suffering. (i e. what HF used to be before the jack-booted, money grubbing, lawsuit sensitive, "humorless, fanboy, rule-following, hocklodyte Craveanderthals" Canadadians took over HF).

...another post for the evidence file... :)

JACKETfan 03-02-2013 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viqsi (Post 60781075)
...another post for the evidence file... :)

It's the Lounge, we're supposed to have immunity here as long as we don't post pictures of boobs, Boehners, or mention Samkow.

(which if you think about it, are all kindof the same thing).

:cheers:

Matthew 03-02-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JACKETfan (Post 60785461)
It's the Lounge, we're supposed to have immunity here as long as we don't post pictures of boobs, Boehners, or mention Samkow.

(which if you think about it, are all kindof the same thing).

:cheers:

Speaking of, my sources say this is Samkow's last season as CBJ mod.

Let the rumors of who will replace him BEEEEEEEGIIIIIIIIIIIN.

JACKETfan 03-02-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew (Post 60792433)
Speaking of, my sources say this is Samkow's last season as CBJ mod.

Let the rumors of who will replace him BEEEEEEEGIIIIIIIIIIIN.

By rule, not me
Probably not you, unless the Dispatch wants to have one of their own with a hand on the squelch button.
Whoever it is it will completely jade them. So we need someone who is pre-jaded and willing to be a biatch, and has no opinions.

Viqsi 03-02-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew (Post 60792433)
Speaking of, my sources say this is Samkow's last season as CBJ mod.

Let the rumors of who will replace him BEEEEEEEGIIIIIIIIIIIN.

I think we're going to have to trade for a new one. :nod:

Matthew 03-02-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JACKETfan (Post 60794029)
By rule, not me
Probably not you, unless the Dispatch wants to have one of their own with a hand on the squelch button.
Whoever it is it will completely jade them. So we need someone who is pre-jaded and willing to be a biatch, and has no opinions.

You are onto something here, JF. All of the former mods that I can recall no longer post here. The only way to survive your modship is just to never quit. Samkow has been mod for life. Both DSL and WootGenius have been mods for years at this point.

If they were to ever give up the blueness, something would click and they would end up leaving us forever.

Viqsi 03-02-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew (Post 60794807)
You are onto something here, JF. All of the former mods that I can recall no longer post here. The only way to survive your modship is just to never quit. Samkow has been mod for life. Both DSL and WootGenius have been mods for years at this point.

If they were to ever give up the blueness, something would click and they would end up leaving us forever.

Pssh. I'm an ex-mod and I haven't quit. Not permanently, at any rate.

...well, okay, that moderator stint was at Trades & Rumors, not here. But still!

Matthew 03-02-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viqsi (Post 60797649)
Pssh. I'm an ex-mod and I haven't quit. Not permanently, at any rate.

...well, okay, that moderator stint was at Trades & Rumors, not here. But still!

Yes, I was thinking more of the local mods.

JACKETfan 03-02-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viqsi (Post 60797649)
Pssh. I'm an ex-mod and I haven't quit. Not permanently, at any rate.

...well, okay, that moderator stint was at Trades & Rumors, not here. But still!

Not a tr00 poster.
Plus you're a girl.

Viqsi 03-02-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JACKETfan (Post 60829607)
Not a tr00 poster.
Plus you're a girl.

<--- moar tr00 dan j00

End of Line 03-03-2013 12:47 PM

Went to the casino for the first time last night, not for me.

Matthew 03-03-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by End of Line (Post 60858699)
Went to the casino for the first time last night, not for me.

Aren't you a poor OSU student still? Casinos just really aren't meant for that crowd.

1857 Howitzer 03-04-2013 05:29 PM

Anyone with TW Cable notice the the sports package that has the NHL Network went up to $8.99? Guess I am going to be dropping it now.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.