HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   General Fantasy Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Drop Brayden Schenn for??? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1337949)

Brick81 01-31-2013 09:47 AM

Drop Brayden Schenn for???

Would you guys drop Brayden Schenn for any of the following??? In std Roto league.

Teemu Selanne
Mike Ribeiro
Jaromir Jagr
Tomas Plekanec
Kyle Okposo
Nazem Kadri

Iím leaning towards Ribero or Pleckanc. Iím in most need of goals and PP points but donít want to kill my ďhitsĒ either which taking Teemu would probably do.

Here is the rest of my team:
Jamie Benn
Patrice Bergeron
Gabriel Landeskog
Alexander Semin
David Backes
Corey Perry
Vladimir Tarasenko
Brayden Schenn
Alexander Edler
Dougie Hamilton
Dan Girardi

IR
Max Pacioretty
Brent Burns

Thoughts/comments

Thanks again,

AndyMcV 01-31-2013 10:55 AM

I'd take plekanec or Ribiero to be safe, montreal looks to be doing well, and plekanec is putting up some points. Washington isn't doing too well, but Ribeiero is still putting up some points. If you want to take a gamble, go with Kadri, probably won't score too much though.

Brick81 01-31-2013 11:19 AM

Well this just made it easier and harder at the same time. Plekanec just got picked up and the person dropped Speeza. I would love to snag him but won't be able to because I burned my #2 waiver for Semin!!!!!

Figures, this is a crazy league I'm in, I'll try to snag Ribero...

Ziz 02-01-2013 07:10 PM

I wouldn't give up on schenn just yet if you have the room.....

jokerboysmith 02-02-2013 07:43 AM

I prefer Jagr and Selanne over schenn.

iamnyr244 02-02-2013 10:45 AM

Selanee, Ribero or Kadri over Shenn

slash09 02-03-2013 01:55 PM

I think I'd prefer everyone on that list to brayden schenn this season. I'd go with one of the vets: selanne, jagr or ribeiro

c4rdsh4rk 02-05-2013 12:01 AM

what do you guys think of b.schenn in a keeper league (i should be a contender this year and next)?

do you think he can break through this year or next and help me win or just sit on the bench until he breaks out 3-4 years from now?

at most, with his salary in the pool, if he breaks out next year he would be worth holding onto for 4 years including this year and next.

right now i have an offer of a 2013 1st rounder (probably 10th-13th pick) plus a 2nd (maybe around 20-25th pick) as well as a 2nd rounder in 2014. i would have to get lucky with the 2nd rounders to make them worthwhile but the 1st rounder could pay off if schenn doesnt get 0.5 points per game this year and next and then 0.75 after that.

ya thats a pretty complex situation compared to a standard yearly league, but just thought id try and get some input about brayden schenn....