HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Arizona Coyotes (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   GDT: Game 8: Coyotes @ Stars | Why bother to put an effort into this? Edition (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1338851)

Colt45Blast 02-01-2013 07:42 AM

Game 8: Coyotes @ Stars | Why bother to put an effort into this? Edition
 
Why bother? I don't see the NHL bothering to put in an effort to save the team right? In fact, it's a shame there had to be a season and Donald Fehr wasn't able to take the league to the cleaners.

http://www.joesportsfan.com/wp-conte...-dartboard.jpg

Go Coyotes!

Colt45Blast 02-01-2013 08:23 AM

http://theawesomeboston.com/wp-conte...-ea-sports.jpg

Ted Mosby 02-01-2013 09:14 AM

Smith and Torres back tonight.

A big 2 points on the board.

pfp 02-01-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Mosby (Post 58820287)
Smith and Torres back tonight.

A big 2 points on the board.

one more out for Torres

Ted Mosby 02-01-2013 09:45 AM

True, my mistake. I was thinking he was back in the first half against the Stars.

Rutkowski 02-01-2013 09:46 AM

Remember, it's February. Anyone got Tippett's February stats with Phoenix around because they're sickening good, not just last year. I think it's three of four regulation losses period with about the same amount of OT and SO losses.

pfp 02-01-2013 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rutkowski (Post 58821567)
Remember, it's February. Anyone got Tippett's February stats with Phoenix around because they're sickening good, not just last year. I think it's three of four regulation losses period with about the same amount of OT and SO losses.

But is his "magic" the month of February or month 5 of NHL hockey?

rt 02-01-2013 10:17 AM

What time is the game on? What channel?

Thanks.

pfp 02-01-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rt (Post 58823059)
What time is the game on? What channel?

Thanks.

Plus channel at 6:30

rt 02-01-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pfp (Post 58823179)
Plus channel at 6:30

Thanks! :)

awfulwaffle 02-01-2013 10:22 AM

2 big games. Let's get some points!

PhoenixCoyotes19 02-01-2013 10:25 AM

Lets go Yotes!!!, hopefully a few more of our guys will be back in the lineup tonight.

Rutkowski 02-01-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pfp (Post 58821923)
But is his "magic" the month of February or month 5 of NHL hockey?

Hopefully, the former. If nothing else the team is showing they're getting their system in place and I wouldn't count out a wrecking-ball run this month. Maybe not as good as last year's 11-0-1 but at least a positive record.

Gwyddbwyll 02-01-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rutkowski (Post 58825813)
Hopefully, the former. If nothing else the team is showing they're getting their system in place and I wouldn't count out a wrecking-ball run this month. Maybe not as good as last year's 11-0-1 but at least a positive record.

If it's the latter, is that when the playoffs are in a shortened season? Win the whole thing and the NHL could not move them surely..

yotesreign 02-01-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gwyddbwyll (Post 58833349)
If it's the latter, is that when the playoffs are in a shortened season? Win the whole thing and the NHL could not move them surely..

the nhl is not moving them next season -but don't tell anyone yet they have a plan and a secret investor with an investor group...shhhh
They just need to make my decisions tougher for me and one way for them to do that is to win a lot of games enough games to qualify for the playoffs so I can find a way to scrap up enough money or room on my credit card to buy my seats for the full playoff package!

oNLy1cube 02-01-2013 02:04 PM

Hanzal playing tonight?

Kimahri 02-01-2013 02:22 PM

Great work AP! I wonder if Miele get into the lineup. I doubt Hanzal is back. The guy is made of glass.

AZcoyotes 02-01-2013 03:42 PM

I'm in such a "whatever" mood about this game...

Kimahri 02-01-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhXcoyotes (Post 58841357)
I'm in such a "whatever" mood about this game...

I'm excited to watch Mike Smith play.

pfp 02-01-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhXcoyotes (Post 58841357)
I'm in such a "whatever" mood about this game...

I'm in such a "whatever" mood about the rest of this season...

Colt45Blast 02-01-2013 03:48 PM

Not sure what to get tonight for the game. Nachos and Tequila? Chinesse food and Bud light? Poutine and Molson? Philly Cheesesteak and Guiness? Anything with a meal and beer would be great to help with watching this matchup.

ParisSaintGermain 02-01-2013 04:16 PM

Veni, Vidi, Vici

pacerhimself 02-01-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AP (Post 58841629)
Not sure what to get tonight for the game. Nachos and Tequila? Chinesse food and Bud light? Poutine and Molson? Philly Cheesesteak and Guiness? Anything with a meal and beer would be great to help with watching this matchup.

Poutine and Rickard's Red!

Molson is gross, how dare you.

Edit: Turns out that there are no good Canadian beers available at Total Wine.

Yote Devil 02-01-2013 04:43 PM

4-1 yotes :). The wiz slimes one by smith to break the shutout

Muppet 02-01-2013 04:54 PM

I've done my absolute best over the years to completely ignore the ownership saga and just focus on the hockey. Even though we're in trouble here, we can't simply give up and not care about what happens on the ice. I'm hoping the team will come out tonight and put in 110% effort, and as die hard fans, so should we.

I agree with Yote Devil. 4-1 win to the Coyotes.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.