HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Value of: Cory Schneider (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1339553)

doglover8891 02-01-2013 10:40 PM

Cory Schneider
 
Luongo is our official starter

willing to take a prospect, pick, anything!!! i want him out of my team!!!

nhlfan9191 02-01-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajinikanthfan1 (Post 58870455)
Luongo is our official starter

willing to take a prospect, pick, anything!!! i want him out of my team!!!

Lol after 6 games. Vancouver is becoming worse than Montreal.

Burritscold 02-01-2013 10:42 PM

No, don't change your mind so quickly.

TheHudlinator 02-01-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burritscold (Post 58870527)
No, don't change your mind so quickly.

They already have :laugh:

Vankiller Whale 02-01-2013 10:43 PM

Can it be called a panic thread if it's something unexpectedly good?

Either way, it's way too soon to start shopping him ASAP. Gillis will be patient, as he should.

BertCorbeau 02-01-2013 10:47 PM

:laugh: Was wondering when I'd see one of these threads

TwelveMind 02-01-2013 10:49 PM

Some Vancouver fans never got off the Luongo bandwagon, myself included. Having said that, Schneider is here to stay, at least going by rhetoric of the organization and trade chatter.

In the meantime, I'm happy with both tenders wearing the Canucks uniform!

Avs44 02-01-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhlfan9191 (Post 58870519)
Lol after 6 games. Vancouver is becoming worse than Montreal.

Its more just the OP...he has created some atrocious threads before. I believe he had a Canucks fire sale thread just a few games ago.

SkiesOfArcadia 02-01-2013 11:09 PM

trade luongo now? :sarcasm:

Christina Woloski 02-01-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajinikanthfan1 (Post 58870455)
Luongo is our official starter

willing to take a prospect, pick, anything!!! i want him out of my team!!!

:clap:

Seriously ?

The Vancouver Canucks starter is the guy whose in the net each night. They'll split the season.

It makes our fanbase look ridiculous to fuel the media created nonsense that is a "goalie controversy".

I think it's a bigger controversy to have two bad goalies, not two good ones. :help:

Puckgenius* 02-01-2013 11:51 PM

Schnider to TO for macartutr

Avs44 02-01-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LetsBeReality (Post 58874439)
:clap:

Seriously ?

The Vancouver Canucks starter is the guy whose in the net each night. They'll split the season.

It makes our fanbase look ridiculous to fuel the media created nonsense that is a "goalie controversy".

I think it's a bigger controversy to have two bad goalies, not two good ones. :help:

This. Honestly, the Canucks should be happy to have two great goalies. No need to trade either of them. This offseason they will probably have to make a decision, but until then, they have two #1 goaltenders. They don't have to trade either.

Avs44 02-01-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckgenius (Post 58876147)
Schnider to TO for macartutr

Schnider for macartutr? Fair deal for both sides.


Schneider for MacArthur?? :biglaugh:

CanucksSayEh 02-01-2013 11:53 PM

Schnieder is an absolute beast of a goalie. He's not going anywhere.

lamp9post 02-01-2013 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vankiller Whale (Post 58870601)
Can it be called a panic thread if it's something unexpectedly good?

Either way, it's way too soon to start shopping him ASAP. Gillis will be patient, as he should.

Agreed. As long as Van can keep them both under the cap, stay patient.

seanlinden 02-01-2013 11:58 PM

Schneider for Holtby + a forward should have some traction.

Get Luongo a younger, cheaper, backup, and add depth that the Canucks need to replace injured guys right now, and that will be useful for the playoffs.

kihei 02-02-2013 12:01 AM

Well, this thread is such a surprise.

Numbers 02-02-2013 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanlinden (Post 58876641)
Schneider for Holtby + a forward should have some traction.

Get Luongo a younger, cheaper, backup, and add depth that the Canucks need to replace injured guys right now, and that will be useful for the playoffs.

What a joke. If Schneider is traded it will not be to add depth, it will be to add very good talent. Canucks have played 8 games, Kesler/Booth are on their way back in the near future. I doubt Canucks play more than 8 games before at least 1 if not both are back. Canucks do not necessarily need a cheap young backup, they have that in Lack next year. I'll say it again what joke of a post.

seanlinden 02-02-2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Numbers (Post 58877109)
What a joke. If Schneider is traded it will not be to add depth, it will be to add very good talent. Canucks have played 8 games, Kesler/Booth are on their way back in the near future. I doubt Canucks play more than 8 games before at least 1 if not both are back. Canucks do not necessarily need a cheap young backup, they have that in Lack next year. I'll say it again what joke of a post.

If Schneider isn't going to be traded to add depth, then realistically, he's not going to be traded until the offseason... at which point, he'll probably be traded to add depth, or a couple picks.

Numbers 02-02-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanlinden (Post 58877255)
If Schneider isn't going to be traded to add depth, then realistically, he's not going to be traded until the offseason... at which point, he'll probably be traded to add depth, or a couple picks.

If he is traded in the offseason it won't be for depth, because that is the point of free agency where you can sign depth for free. Realistically you have no idea what either goalie could be traded for.

Vankiller Whale 02-02-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanlinden (Post 58877255)
If Schneider isn't going to be traded to add depth, then realistically, he's not going to be traded until the offseason... at which point, he'll probably be traded to add depth, or a couple picks.

I think we won't trade either goalie this season unless an impact player is coming the other way. In the offseason we may settle for futures, depending on how our roster performs when fully healthy.

kmad 02-02-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckgenius (Post 58876147)
Schnider to TO for macartutr

Having seen you post for a while, I am confident that you have suffered brain damage.

Mitts McCann 02-02-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajinikanthfan1 (Post 58870455)
Luongo is our official starter

willing to take a prospect, pick, anything!!! i want him out of my team!!!

wtf! You're obviously not a Canucks fan. You're making us look bad.

Mitts McCann 02-02-2013 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vankiller Whale (Post 58877785)
I think we won't trade either goalie this season unless an impact player is coming the other way. In the offseason we may settle for futures, depending on how our roster performs when fully healthy.

Settle for futures? Ya maybe if those futures are future stars. Schneider is worth a ton. For Schneider a first round pick and a young ready to break out blue chip future star player.

Wizeman* 02-02-2013 12:46 AM

Until Lack is back from injury, there is no deal regardless . However, its not usual to trade high profile goalies at the deadline. Back in 96 roy was because he simply refused to play until he was traded .

Very difficult to get a high profile goalie as a 'playoff rental' . Its usually an off season acquisition.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:34 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.