HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Useless Thread CCCXVII: What shall I do today? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1339911)

Finnish your Czech 02-02-2013 12:13 PM

Useless Thread CCCXVII: What shall I do today?
 

JustGivingEr 02-02-2013 12:14 PM

Good OP.

I remember that show.

Bob Richards 02-02-2013 12:14 PM

And we start anew.

Shrimper 02-02-2013 12:20 PM

Lights back on at Craven Cottage.

Ceremony 02-02-2013 12:21 PM

The thing about the Avs board is

I know the UT and Lounge in general is something of a clique, but then every message board is. You've got a dedicated userbase, who know each other, and who have inside jokes. Fair enough.

But, I spent a month and a half not able to post in the Lounge and I got much more easily accepted in the UT in a much shorter period of time. The Avs OT thread reads like a bunch of high school kids trying to be popular on the internet using methods circa 2007 - it's quite pathetic at times, and it's not worth it for me to try and embed myself in that community when I have all you lovely people.

And then when they talk hockey, eesh. So many dumb opinions (something that's probably not reserved for Avs fans, however).

(I understand much if not all of this post will probably be deleted, but here we are. For anyone who cares.)

Ceremony 02-02-2013 12:22 PM

http://i.minus.com/ibhLOcZZqzR2xr.gif

Bob Richards 02-02-2013 12:22 PM

Rangers OT board is very friendly and open.

Shrimper 02-02-2013 12:23 PM

Penguins OT thread isn't used much but we have good opinions. No-one that stupid over there thankfully.

Ceremony 02-02-2013 12:23 PM

The last time I posted in the Avs OT thread they were calling me Tyler. So there's that too.

RayP 02-02-2013 12:24 PM

Woman driving like an idiot ass hole again. Hate being in the car when she drives.

Justified 02-02-2013 12:24 PM

i like the flyers board, except when they whine about the refs.

Shrimper 02-02-2013 12:27 PM

McDonalds steak and egg burrito looks horrible.

RayP 02-02-2013 12:28 PM

The Hawks OT board is good. Only bad thing about it is one poster who is always *****ing about being clinically depressed and talking about how many times he's attempted suicide.

Ceremony 02-02-2013 12:29 PM

Take this for instance: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1337815

Gootie 02-02-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RayP (Post 58893147)
The Hawks OT board is good. Only bad thing about it is one poster who is always *****ing about being clinically depressed and talking about how many times he's attempted suicide.

I just asked myself why I haven't put him on ignore yet. Every post of his is depressing as ****.

MrFunnyWobbl 02-02-2013 12:32 PM

hi lounge

Shrimper 02-02-2013 12:32 PM

Pittsburgh-NJD is a terrible game.

MrFunnyWobbl 02-02-2013 12:33 PM

holy ****

mickelson shot a first round 60

thats unheard of.

RayP 02-02-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gootie (Post 58893275)
I just asked myself why I haven't put him on ignore yet. Every post of his is depressing as ****.

I sent him a PM with some ways to naturally help him out and he started *****ing about my suggestions and was a total dick. That's when I stopped caring about him being a depressed *****.

He hasn't been around In a while. Not sure if dead, locked up in an insane asylum again, or barned.

Shrimper 02-02-2013 12:34 PM

Will Ceremony be watching Edmonton-Colorado later?

Deficient Mode 02-02-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceremony (Post 58892791)
The thing about the Avs board is

I know the UT and Lounge in general is something of a clique, but then every message board is. You've got a dedicated userbase, who know each other, and who have inside jokes. Fair enough.

But, I spent a month and a half not able to post in the Lounge and I got much more easily accepted in the UT in a much shorter period of time. The Avs OT thread reads like a bunch of high school kids trying to be popular on the internet using methods circa 2007 - it's quite pathetic at times, and it's not worth it for me to try and embed myself in that community when I have all you lovely people.

And then when they talk hockey, eesh. So many dumb opinions (something that's probably not reserved for Avs fans, however).

(I understand much if not all of this post will probably be deleted, but here we are. For anyone who cares.)

Really? Well at least I found someone on the Avs board who knows what's up.

MrFunnyWobbl 02-02-2013 12:37 PM

mother****ing 11 under

unreal

Ceremony 02-02-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deficient Mode (Post 58893525)
Really? Well at least I found someone on the Avs board who knows what's up.

I disagree.

Ceremony 02-02-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrimper (Post 58893519)
Will Ceremony be watching Edmonton-Colorado later?

Obviously.

Deficient Mode 02-02-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceremony (Post 58893743)
I disagree.

lirl


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.