HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   National Hockey League Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   NHL - Best of January (Video) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1341651)

MrNHLFanatic 02-04-2013 06:24 PM

NHL - Best of January (Video)
 
Hey everyone,
Here's my latest video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6b36RJwlpU
If you enjoyed, please share it via Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Comments are always appreciated as well.
Thanks!

GoBs 02-04-2013 06:37 PM

Nice Video. Looking forward to more.

Vip 02-04-2013 06:42 PM

Whats up with the snowy effect the whole time?

Phil Connors* 02-04-2013 06:46 PM

I know there's only been 2 weeks of games, but 50 seconds of actual highlights is way to short. It had a good vibe going though...

zeykshade 02-04-2013 06:46 PM

Yeah, great Conacher highlight selection...

Love that Tarasenko got the Rookie of the Month award too.

zytz 02-04-2013 06:47 PM

western conference bias :sarcasm:

Good stuff, would've like if there was more hockey highlights than lockout highlights though

DuckJet 02-04-2013 06:49 PM

Not a Duck was seen that day :p

Still a cool vid. Bit short, but covered everything we needed to see.

MrNHLFanatic 02-04-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBs (Post 59044497)
Nice Video. Looking forward to more.

Thanks!

MrNHLFanatic 02-04-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vipassana (Post 59044831)
Whats up with the snowy effect the whole time?

Haha I thought it looked good......
But I guess I was wrong.

ShouldveDraftedFiala 02-04-2013 09:28 PM

I feel like it's over edited. All the quick cuts make it hard to follow a short 1 or 2 second play and enjoy it for what it is. Simple is better

MrNHLFanatic 02-04-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canuklehead (Post 59059271)
I feel like it's over edited. All the quick cuts make it hard to follow a short 1 or 2 second play and enjoy it for what it is. Simple is better

Okay thanks for the feedback!
I'll definitely try to slow down my next one.

PricerStopDaPuck 02-04-2013 11:17 PM

Sick highlight package I liked the snow effect and thought the video was very well put together and ran smoothly at seasons end I would love a 5 minute one.

the4thlinegrinder 02-04-2013 11:41 PM

There are a lot of the same shots in your video that are in this recent commercial, to the point that it looks like you didn't edit a lot of the video. I can appreciate the editing you put into the latter part of the video (the Tarensinko goal looks great and I can tell you had to get different videos for each angle), but the first half looks just like the commercial with some snow over top to make it look pretty.


MrNHLFanatic 02-05-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the4thlinegrinder (Post 59072655)
There are a lot of the same shots in your video that are in this recent commercial, to the point that it looks like you didn't edit a lot of the video. I can appreciate the editing you put into the latter part of the video (the Tarensinko goal looks great and I can tell you had to get different videos for each angle), but the first half looks just like the commercial with some snow over top to make it look pretty.


Honestly, I tried to mix up the clips
from the commercial to the best of my ability.
It was fairly new at that time, so I was
really intrigued into using those clips.
Thanks for your opinion!

MrH4bs 02-05-2013 08:01 PM

Nice one mate! Keep em coming ;)

MrNHLFanatic 02-05-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zytz (Post 59045145)
western conference bias :sarcasm:

Good stuff, would've like if there was more hockey highlights than lockout highlights though

Thanks!
Yeah my next video will only include highlights.

MrNHLFanatic 02-08-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrH4bs (Post 59125831)
Nice one mate! Keep em coming ;)

Thanks! Means a lot coming from you :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:16 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.