HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Proposal: Available Wings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1343119)

Zetterberg4Captain 02-06-2013 11:29 AM

Available Wings
 
Anyone interested in..
-Quincey?
-Cleary?
-Miller?
-Eaves?
-Mursak?
-Coliacovo?

picks or depth prospects would be appreciated

Hobnobs 02-06-2013 12:00 PM

Nobody will want Quincey and Cleary (and Holland wont trade Cleary even if he slept with Hollands wife)

Miller is something you might take off the waivers like the wings did but has no real value in a trade. Maybe a 7th at best.

Eaves might have some value, maybe a mid round draft pick.

Dont know Mursaks value.

Coliacovo would probably gain us a 2nd or 3rd if teams are desperate at the deadline.

IceyDice 02-06-2013 12:08 PM

I'd give a third for Quincey form the Avs.

Hobnobs 02-06-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceyDice (Post 59163793)
I'd give a third for Quincey form the Avs.

Really? :O

IceyDice 02-06-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hobnobs (Post 59163857)
Really? :O

Yes but i'm a gambling man and i'm hoping he'll hit a hot streak with us.

And worse case-scenario he helps the tank and we ended up trading a third for Downie.

Hobnobs 02-06-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceyDice (Post 59164011)
Yes but i'm a gambling man and i'm hoping he'll hit a hot streak with us.

And worse case-scenario he helps the tank and we ended up trading a third for Downie.


:laugh: true, true

InfinityIggy 02-06-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zetterberg4Captain (Post 59161773)
Anyone interested in..
-Quincey?
-Cleary?
-Miller?
-Eaves?
-Mursak?
-Coliacovo?

picks or depth prospects would be appreciated

IF the Flames were in playoff position at the deadline, I wouldn't mind picking up Quincey for a 3rd or maybe a struggling prospect, Howse or Ferland?

Drij 02-06-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hobnobs (Post 59163381)
Nobody will want Quincey and Cleary (and Holland wont trade Cleary even if he slept with Hollands wife)

Miller is something you might take off the waivers like the wings did but has no real value in a trade. Maybe a 7th at best.

Eaves might have some value, maybe a mid round draft pick.

Dont know Mursaks value.

Coliacovo would probably gain us a 2nd or 3rd if teams are desperate at the deadline.

interesting...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:46 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.