HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Calgary Flames (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   How long will kipper be out? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1343677)

DevilsAnimal* 02-07-2013 12:08 AM

How long will kipper be out?
 
Will it be worth it to make a Sexsmith sign for sundays heat game?

MuffinMerc 02-07-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsAnimal (Post 59205019)
Will it be worth it to make a Sexsmith sign for sundays heat game?

I smile every time I read that name. I'm sorry guys, I can't help myself.

DevilsAnimal* 02-07-2013 12:17 AM

What?

The heat brought sexy back

:B

TheHudlinator 02-07-2013 12:20 AM

Kipper is day to day, most likely misses less than a week I would say no more than 2 weeks at the most.

Method Man 02-07-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGleninator (Post 59205797)
Kipper is day to day, most likely misses less than a week I would say no more than 2 weeks at the most.

I agree, I think we see Irving start against Columbus, Vancouver, Minnesota & Dallas over the next 7 days, then have Kiprusoff return against the blues, sit for the afternoon game against the Stars and go back in against Phoenix.

FLAMES666 02-07-2013 02:48 AM

Its an MCL injury, very tough to judge.

Janks 02-07-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLAMES666 (Post 59210549)
Its an MCL injury, very tough to judge.

This. If his mcl is tight and sore it could take a couple weeks to loosen up. If he plays and it isn't healed fully, he could pull it very easily.

InfinityIggy 02-07-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janks (Post 59218425)
This. If his mcl is tight and sore it could take a couple weeks to loosen up. If he plays and it isn't healed fully, he could pull it very easily.

Could already be pulled. We have had no official press release (that I have seen, correct me if I am wrong) on his injury so, I think he is probably still getting checked out..

Skobel24 02-07-2013 11:41 AM

Call it a gut feeling, but I think Kipper is gonna be gone for 2-3 weeks.

Janks 02-07-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfinityIggy (Post 59220093)
Could already be pulled. We have had no official press release (that I have seen, correct me if I am wrong) on his injury so, I think he is probably still getting checked out..

I hope this isn't the case. :cry: We haven't had a release to my knowledge yet either.

flames4eva 02-08-2013 05:28 PM

So what happened to Sexsmith?? Says he went back to Italy.. and we signed Rollheiser now.

Ace Rimmer 02-08-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flames4eva (Post 59317767)
So what happened to Sexsmith?? Says he went back to Italy.. and we signed Rollheiser now.

That. He was only with the Heat for one night, I guess.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.