HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   General Fantasy Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   NHL Fantasy Hockey : Who's Hot, Who's Not (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1343959)

SantinoFasulo 02-07-2013 11:12 AM

NHL Fantasy Hockey : Who's Hot, Who's Not
 
Hello Everyone,

Please see my latest piece on the HockeyWriters.com .

http://thehockeywriters.com/nhl-fant...-hot-whos-not/

Hope this can help you in your fantasy league.

Stay tuned for player rankings in the coming days.

Thanks!

romster 02-10-2013 05:58 AM

Hey there. Since as a rookie here I cannot create my own question thread, I am asking it here if you don't mind.

I am in this league with two active G slots, and each team in our league may own only goalies from two NHL teams. Right now I have goalies from Dallas (Lehtonen) and Winnipeg (Pavelec). Looking at the free player pool I see there are better options right now than Pavelec- Reimer (TOR). So right now I am on the verge of adding Reimer for Pavelec. Do you think Reimer is a better goalie, or it is just a temporary state?

Goalie categories: W SV SA SV% SHO

Thanks

TheNudge 02-10-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by romster (Post 59416437)
Hey there. Since as a rookie here I cannot create my own question thread, I am asking it here if you don't mind.

I am in this league with two active G slots, and each team in our league may own only goalies from two NHL teams. Right now I have goalies from Dallas (Lehtonen) and Winnipeg (Pavelec). Looking at the free player pool I see there are better options right now than Pavelec- Reimer (TOR). So right now I am on the verge of adding Reimer for Pavelec. Do you think Reimer is a better goalie, or it is just a temporary state?

Goalie categories: W SV SA SV% SHO

Thanks

Wich other team are there left ? I rather Pavelec over Riemer. Riemer is such a streaky nhler. He's even worst the Vanek(streak wise). But I agree with that I would love to replace Pavelec with a better keeper. Is Dubnyk or Howard available ? If so, I prefer boy of them over a Pav.

romster 02-10-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNudge (Post 59429651)
Wich other team are there left ? I rather Pavelec over Riemer. Riemer is such a streaky nhler. He's even worst the Vanek(streak wise). But I agree with that I would love to replace Pavelec with a better keeper. Is Dubnyk or Howard available ? If so, I prefer boy of them over a Pav.

The only other starting goalies left in our league are
Theodore (FLA)
Backstrom (MIN)
Neuvirth (WAS)
Nabokov (NYI)
S. Mason (CLS)
Reimer (TOR)

Right now it looks like Reimer is much better option, but I do not want to make a mistake here by being impatient with Pavelec. Comparing their last season stats I cannot believe I am even considering this move. Damn

TheNudge 02-11-2013 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by romster (Post 59431969)
The only other starting goalies left in our league are
Theodore (FLA)
Backstrom (MIN)
Neuvirth (WAS)
Nabokov (NYI)
S. Mason (CLS)
Reimer (TOR)

Right now it looks like Reimer is much better option, but I do not want to make a mistake here by being impatient with Pavelec. Comparing their last season stats I cannot believe I am even considering this move. Damn

To be quite honest Pavelec as been simply awfull this year. Any of the following would be a upgrade;
Reiner,Backstrom,Theo,Nabokov. I wouldn't touch Mason or Neuvirth since there not starter. If it's a one year league I would take any of the four goalie I mention. If it's a keeper league I would keep Pavelec. Your in a tough spot bro. You shoud to upgrade in goal. Try and get a keeper like Rask r even Quick. In a one year league, you should try and take a stab a Victor Fasth. He s been on fire lately since Hiller as been on IR.

jokerboysmith 02-11-2013 07:12 AM

I would go with Backstrom

romster 02-11-2013 07:44 AM

Backstrom sounds good, might as well do it. Other opinions on Backstrom for Pavelec?

DG 02-11-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by romster (Post 59480003)
Backstrom sounds good, might as well do it. Other opinions on Backstrom for Pavelec?

I had both last year and Backstrom, when healthy, was far more reliable even though he was on a worse team.

That said, I did make the mistake of dropping Pavelec at one point and ended up trading with someone to get him back.

romster 02-11-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DG (Post 59480425)
I had both last year and Backstrom, when healthy, was far more reliable even though he was on a worse team.

That said, I did make the mistake of dropping Pavelec at one point and ended up trading with someone to get him back.

Phew, you are not helping guys :laugh:

AndyMcV 02-11-2013 01:40 PM

Advice on Hall for Kovalchuk? I would get Kovalchuk. Stats are G, A, PPP, PIM, SHG


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:45 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.