HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Toronto Maple Leafs (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   OT: Leaf Lounge 108: The Official Three Amigos Appreciation Thread (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1346087)

Brody 02-09-2013 10:11 PM

Leaf Lounge 108: The Official Three Amigos Appreciation Thread
 
That's what Don Cherry calls em.






http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps14b440ad.png

http://i.imgur.com/yAfHLaV.gif


Of course:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...bacon_1-1-.jpg

Grant 02-09-2013 10:17 PM

Hello there


Can't wait for the leafs game in a hour later tonight, want to watch it. 1:30am it starts, looks like I'm staying up late :D

MeowLeafs 02-09-2013 10:19 PM

Wrong bacon picture.

Remuskokafication 02-09-2013 10:22 PM


kamosko 02-09-2013 10:37 PM

I approve of this thread title

Quarter 02-09-2013 10:45 PM

Charlio is handing out some serious common sense in that Grabovski/Patches thread :laugh:

Grant 02-09-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quarter (Post 59405711)
Charlio is handing out some serious common sense in that Grabovski/Patches thread :laugh:

Nope, that's the guy with the same avatar, Leafsdude7

Brody 02-09-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quarter (Post 59405711)
Charlio is handing out some serious common sense in that Grabovski/Patches thread :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grant (Post 59405973)
Nope, that's the guy with the same avatar, Leafsdude7

Its okay bud, I also made the same mistake.

Leaf Rocket 02-09-2013 10:52 PM

http://i.imgur.com/Y4NEEoE.jpg

Quarter 02-09-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grant (Post 59405973)
Nope, that's the guy with the same avatar, Leafsdude7

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brody (Post 59406037)
Its okay bud, I also made the same mistake.

... really? God...

Grant 02-09-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket (Post 59406243)

The sadness and happiness wedges are too big

kamosko 02-09-2013 10:58 PM

Oh man, I love how mad Habs fans are on the main board :laugh:

Grant 02-09-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamosko (Post 59406715)
Oh man, I love how mad Habs fans are on the main board :laugh:

I can't stand reading it. Too similar to teenage girls fighting. Drama I don't want to get involved in.

kamosko 02-09-2013 11:28 PM

Irving is failing me

Grant 02-09-2013 11:38 PM

Leafsdude7 changed his avatar, don't worry guys, it will all make sense now!

DirtyDion03 02-10-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grant (Post 59403083)
Hello there


Can't wait for the leafs game in a hour later tonight, want to watch it. 1:30am it starts, looks like I'm staying up late :D

Yo bro I'm watching that too! Stupid work! Props though!

Also Luongo is hilarious.

Phion Keneuf 02-10-2013 12:05 AM

Lawl

Leaf Rocket 02-10-2013 12:06 AM


Grant 02-10-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 (Post 59410209)
Yo bro I'm watching that too! Stupid work! Props though!

Also Luongo is hilarious.

Luongo seems like he would be an awesome guy to hang out around with.

kamosko 02-10-2013 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket (Post 59410439)

Intro goes well with almost everything :laugh:

A lot of The xx songs are like that lol

Brody 02-10-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf (Post 59410397)
Lawl

Look who's back avatar-less hahah!

DirtyDion03 02-10-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grant (Post 59410727)
Luongo seems like he would be an awesome guy to hang out around with.

I agree. He's got a great sense of humour. :laugh:

Phion Keneuf 02-10-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brody (Post 59410833)
Look who's back avatar-less hahah!

It's in fashion now.

DirtyDion03 02-10-2013 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf (Post 59411275)
It's in fashion now.

Lol what did you do now? Go troll some Habs fans? Text me let me know. :laugh:

Grant 02-10-2013 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 (Post 59411051)
I agree. He's got a great sense of humour. :laugh:

Just always so low key too. Huge star and a great player but he acts like nothing of it. Few hockey players are like that, none with the sense of humour he has.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf (Post 59411275)
It's in fashion now.

:biglaugh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:45 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.