HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Colorado Avalanche (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   OT: Shermy and Bricky's Thread (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1346295)

The Shermanator 02-10-2013 01:15 AM

OT: Shermy and Bricky's Thread
 
Continue here!

BrickAHL 02-10-2013 01:16 AM

Great title!

I know it's a small detail but it bugs me, could you bold the "OT"?

JWK 02-10-2013 01:18 AM

*Looks at Title*

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploa...a-simpsons.gif

Guess I can't post here.

The Shermanator 02-10-2013 01:23 AM

JWK you have permission to post as long as it's not soccer.

JWK 02-10-2013 01:25 AM

So what's the prize to whoever gets to 250 followers first?

I've looking through the photos on my photobucket, so much nostalgia, good times.

The Shermanator 02-10-2013 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JWK (Post 59413355)
So what's the prize to whoever gets to 250 followers first?

I've looking through the photos on my photobucket, so much nostalgia, good times.

Absolute glory.

BrickAHL 02-10-2013 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JWK (Post 59413355)
So what's the prize to whoever gets to 250 followers first?

I've looking through the photos on my photobucket, so much nostalgia, good times.

Need a link.

JWK 02-10-2013 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Shermanator (Post 59413369)
Absolute glory.

Did you see my last tweet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrickAHL (Post 59413377)
Need a link.

Stop trying to stalk me. My photobucket is filled with pics of high school girls, me trying to act cool, and screen shot of my computer games.

BrickAHL 02-10-2013 01:33 AM

Just follow a bunch of people who say they follow back.

JWK 02-10-2013 01:36 AM

I saw Rookie94 at school Friday.




just kidding

The Shermanator 02-10-2013 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JWK (Post 59413605)
I saw Rookie94 at school Friday.




just kidding

girl's on both arms I'm guessing

JWK 02-10-2013 01:46 AM

I felt this song should have been in the first page.


BrickAHL 02-10-2013 01:58 AM

Because of Shermy I'm forcing myself to stay awake. Anybody got any funny/interesting videos for me to watch? I can't watch wrestling videos all night.

The Shermanator 02-10-2013 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrickAHL (Post 59414065)
Because of Shermy I'm forcing myself to stay awake. Anybody got any funny/interesting videos for me to watch? I can't watch wrestling videos all night.

You're so strong.

PAZ 02-10-2013 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrickAHL (Post 59414065)
Because of Shermy I'm forcing myself to stay awake. Anybody got any funny/interesting videos for me to watch? I can't watch wrestling videos all night.



BrickAHL 02-10-2013 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Shermanator (Post 59414669)
You're so strong.

Thank you, I don't want to be considered weak so I'm trying to stay awake.

BrickAHL 02-10-2013 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAZ (Post 59414777)


I've seen the second one before but I've never seen the first one. Holy crap, that was awesome.

:laugh:

PAZ 02-10-2013 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrickAHL (Post 59414841)
I've seen the second one before but I've never seen the first one. Holy crap, that was awesome.

:laugh:

Theres a million of them. Best one is the office version though, I spent 10 minutes going on a harlem shake marathon.

the one with the half naked chicks isn't half bad either. :laugh:

BrickAHL 02-10-2013 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAZ (Post 59414947)
Theres a million of them. Best one is the office version though, I spent 10 minutes going on a harlem shake marathon.

the one with the half naked chicks isn't half bad either. :laugh:

Haha, yes! It is so good.


RockLobster 02-10-2013 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronaldo (Post 59412247)
What should I watch Les miserables or the impossible? I've heard great things about both.

I haven't seen "The Impossible" but I did see "Les Miserables" and I thought it was actually pretty good...and this comes from someone who despises Russell Crowe (someone who is in the movie quite a bit).

Hugh Jackman (TWO SIDES!) more than makes up for Russell Crowe in that movie, and is quite good.

In the end, it was a good movie, and between the two I'd see it instead of "The Impossible".

S E P H 02-10-2013 11:15 AM

I wanted to start this thread the right way.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net...l~CGWHhBMc8Yk_
I know it's against Arsenal, but sick celebration.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1295944_o.gif

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1295967_o.gif

http://images.wildammo.com/wp-conten...07/f_celeb.gif

http://images.wildammo.com/wp-conten...elebration.gif

The Shermanator 02-10-2013 11:50 AM

Those celebrations are actually pretty good.

Duchene2MacKinnon 02-10-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockLobster (Post 59418205)
I haven't seen "The Impossible" but I did see "Les Miserables" and I thought it was actually pretty good...and this comes from someone who despises Russell Crowe (someone who is in the movie quite a bit).

Hugh Jackman (TWO SIDES!) more than makes up for Russell Crowe in that movie, and is quite good.

In the end, it was a good movie, and between the two I'd see it instead of "The Impossible".

A little late there RL. I ended up watching the impossible cuz of av, pretty good movie but I didn't finish it. Going to try to finish the last 20 mins later today. I will end up watching les miserables some other time tho.

This thread title sucks btw.

RockLobster 02-10-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronaldo (Post 59426757)
A little late there RL. I ended up watching the impossible cuz of av, pretty good movie but I didn't finish it. Going to try to finish the last 20 mins later today. I will end up watching les miserables some other time tho.

This thread title sucks btw.

I will ask for a little forgiveness, according to WebMD I have Pancreatic Cancer (I don't but that's just the silliness of WebMD), and I went to bed before I saw your post.

Duchene2MacKinnon 02-10-2013 01:27 PM

You get a pass RL, just don't let it happen again. :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.