HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   La kings tickets - below face (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1347053)

Trizent 02-10-2013 10:02 PM

La kings tickets - below face
 
2 side by side tickets SECT 307 ROW 2 -- Far below ticketmaster price.
Frankly, I just want to get rid of these. Paypal only -- you and I are both protected this way. Your tickets will be emailed to you.

PM me with any questions.

Monday, Mar 4 vs NASHVILLE $48 TOTAL ($24 PER TICKET)
Tuesday, Mar 5 vs ST LOUIS $48
Thursday, Mar 7 vs DALLAS $48
Saturday, Mar 9 vs CALGARY $54
Monday, Mar 11 vs CALGARY $48
Saturday, Mar 16 VS SAN JOSE $58
Monday, Mar 18 vs PHOENIX $48
Tuesday, Mar 19 vs PHOENIX $48
Thursday, Mar 21 vs DALLAS $48
Thursday, Apr 4 vs MINNESOTA $48
Saturday, Apr 6 vs EDMONTON $54
Thursday, Apr 11 vs COLORADO $48
Saturday, Apr 13 vs ANAHEIM $54
Thursday, Apr 18 vs COLUMBUS $44
Sunday, Apr 21 vs DALLAS $48
Tuesday, Apr 23 vs MINNESOTA $48

Perro 02-12-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trizent (Post 59464325)
2 side by side tickets SECT 307 ROW 2 -- Far below ticketmaster price.
Frankly, I just want to get rid of these. Paypal only -- you and I are both protected this way. Your tickets will be emailed to you.

PM me with any questions.

Monday, Mar 4 vs NASHVILLE $48 TOTAL ($24 PER TICKET)
Tuesday, Mar 5 vs ST LOUIS $48
Thursday, Mar 7 vs DALLAS $48
Saturday, Mar 9 vs CALGARY $54
Monday, Mar 11 vs CALGARY $48
Saturday, Mar 16 VS SAN JOSE $58
Monday, Mar 18 vs PHOENIX $48
Tuesday, Mar 19 vs PHOENIX $48
Thursday, Mar 21 vs DALLAS $48
Thursday, Apr 4 vs MINNESOTA $48
Saturday, Apr 6 vs EDMONTON $54
Thursday, Apr 11 vs COLORADO $48
Saturday, Apr 13 vs ANAHEIM $54
Thursday, Apr 18 vs COLUMBUS $44
Sunday, Apr 21 vs DALLAS $48
Tuesday, Apr 23 vs MINNESOTA $48

Stubhub is way cheaper. Sorry man

Flour Child 02-12-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trizent (Post 59464325)
Paypal only -- you and I are both protected this way.

I usually wear a condom when buying tickets. I like your idea, I think it's even safer.

christhn 02-12-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perro (Post 59558401)
Stubhub is way cheaper. Sorry man

Keep in mind that StubHub often charges service fees which end up not being cheaper when it's all said and done.

damacles1156 02-12-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christhn (Post 59566409)
Keep in mind that StubHub often charges service fees which end up not being cheaper when it's all said and done.

In the 300's Section Stub Hub comes in about 10 sometimes 15 dollars cheaper than those prices.

You just have to pick the right day (midweek). Still that is pretty cheap prices the guy is offering.

christhn 02-12-2013 05:37 PM

I also have some games for sale. My seats are not side-to-side, but one is diagonally behind the other in section 319 (one over from center ice), rows 10 and 11. You can still talk and high-five each other during games from where you are sitting. It was the only way I could get my cost down to $44, which I am now passing on to you.


Please send me a PM if you are interested in any of the following games:

3/5 vs Blues
3/11 vs Flames
3/18 vs Coyotes
3/19 vs Coyotes
3/21 vs Stars
4/11 vs Avalanche
4/18 vs Blue Jackets

Ron 02-12-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trizent (Post 59464325)
2 side by side tickets SECT 307 ROW 2 -- Far below ticketmaster price.
Frankly, I just want to get rid of these. Paypal only -- you and I are both protected this way. Your tickets will be emailed to you.

PM me with any questions.

Monday, Mar 4 vs NASHVILLE $48 TOTAL ($24 PER TICKET)
Tuesday, Mar 5 vs ST LOUIS $48
Thursday, Mar 7 vs DALLAS $48
Saturday, Mar 9 vs CALGARY $54
Monday, Mar 11 vs CALGARY $48
Saturday, Mar 16 VS SAN JOSE $58
Monday, Mar 18 vs PHOENIX $48
Tuesday, Mar 19 vs PHOENIX $48
Thursday, Mar 21 vs DALLAS $48
Thursday, Apr 4 vs MINNESOTA $48
Saturday, Apr 6 vs EDMONTON $54
Thursday, Apr 11 vs COLORADO $48
Saturday, Apr 13 vs ANAHEIM $54
Thursday, Apr 18 vs COLUMBUS $44
Sunday, Apr 21 vs DALLAS $48
Tuesday, Apr 23 vs MINNESOTA $48

How many times have I offered free tickets on this site and I get cricket sounds.

Good luck dude, but I don't think you are going to get any offers.

123slam 02-12-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron (Post 59574823)
How many times have I offered free tickets on this site and I get cricket sounds.

Good luck dude, but I don't think you are going to get any offers.

You can shoot me a PM each time you wanna give away free tickets ;)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.