HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Colorado Avalanche (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Favorite AVS Statistic or Record (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1347639)

agentblack 02-11-2013 04:20 PM

Favorite AVS Statistic or Record
 
Pretty simple list any of your favorite stats or records from the glory days or not so glory days. They can be good or bad.

Mine is the Conference Finals appearences from 1996-02
6 out of 7 years. Thats just insane when you look at the revolving
door the final four is from year to year. However as much as im proud
of that stat...Just one more cup, damn you Belfour!!

BrickAHL 02-11-2013 04:29 PM

In an Avs jersey, Arnason has 10 goals in 22 games against the Oilers.

IndustryLeech 02-11-2013 04:31 PM

8 straight division championship streak was pretty epic. Varly's shootout success is also pretty awesome.

18007 02-11-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndustryLeech (Post 59503301)
8 straight division championship streak was pretty epic. Varly's shootout success is also pretty awesome.

I though it was nine.

edit: yep, nine

agentblack 02-11-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrickAHL (Post 59503227)
In an Avs jersey, Arnason has 10 goals in 22 games against the Oilers.

lol remember when Arnason-Bell-Calder was the future of the CHI offense. Gah im old
Everytime I get reminded we had that guy i also remember we had Turgeon, Breezby, and
May. Stupid Lockout.

18007 02-11-2013 04:38 PM

This one's pretty cool, too. - "The Colorado Avalanche have the all-time NHL record for the longest consecutive attendance sell outs at home games with 487." - wikipedia

IndustryLeech 02-11-2013 04:44 PM

I believe we held the NHL record for most consecutive sold out games at some point in the early 2000s didn't we?

IndustryLeech 02-11-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 18007 (Post 59503659)
This one's pretty cool, too. - "The Colorado Avalanche have the all-time NHL record for the longest consecutive attendance sell outs at home games with 487." - wikipedia

Damn, beat me to the punch.

The Shermanator 02-11-2013 05:41 PM

Joe Sacco's 262 consecutive games as head coach of the Avalanche without getting fired.

AvalancheFan19 02-11-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Shermanator (Post 59506353)
Joe Sacco's 262 consecutive games as head coach of the Avalanche without getting fired.

:laugh:







:cry:

AvsWraith 02-11-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Shermanator (Post 59506353)
Joe Sacco's 262 consecutive games as head coach of the Avalanche without getting fired.

That includes losing 20 in 21 games at one point, and having the team completely give up on him. Don't know many other organizations that would reward that with a contract extension. Very impressive.

18007 02-11-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndustryLeech (Post 59503969)
Damn, beat me to the punch.

..:D

Colorado Avalanche 02-11-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AvsWraith (Post 59506733)
That includes losing 20 in 21 games at one point, and having the team completely give up on him. Don't know many other organizations that would reward that with a contract extension. Very impressive.

Hahaha! Is this first time in NHL history? Has to be..


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:22 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.