HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Baseball (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   2013 MLB Spring Training Discussion (news, notes, game action, etc) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1348479)

Marc the Habs Fan 02-12-2013 02:08 PM

2013 MLB Spring Training Discussion (news, notes, game action, etc)
 
Discuss it here.

Clowe Me 02-12-2013 03:30 PM

LHP Okajima to the A's on a minor league deal.

Francesa 02-21-2013 08:28 PM

The Mariners game is on the radio tomorrow. You know I will be listening and providing appropriate commentary on this important spring training game.

robert terwilliger 02-21-2013 08:36 PM

i caught up on podcasts today so i'm ready to listen tomorrow.

Francesa 02-21-2013 09:25 PM

http://twitter.com/SIPeteThamel/stat...93836574609408
Quote:

Whoa. Shocker. RT @wspaxton: Breaking news: Bobby Valentine will be named the new AD at Sacred Heart University next week

robert terwilliger 02-21-2013 09:38 PM

can he run players out of college?

Francesa 02-22-2013 12:46 PM

Got the Braves - Tigers game on right now

Thorntonfan97 02-22-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ixcuincle (Post 60251755)
Got the Braves - Tigers game on right now

Do you have a stream or MLBTV?

Francesa 02-22-2013 12:56 PM

No. Only audio.

Thorntonfan97 02-22-2013 01:00 PM

Oh, I was hoping you had a stream. I think there's a stream for the Rangers game though

Vamos Rafa 02-22-2013 01:04 PM

Anyone know who will replace Francona on Sunday Night Baseball? Or will it be just a two-man booth with Hershiser and Shulman?

Francesa 02-22-2013 01:04 PM

Probaly two man booth

Thorntonfan97 02-22-2013 02:18 PM

Jedd Gyorko just hit a grand slam off of Noesi in the first inning, not a bad way to start spring training

Marc the Habs Fan 02-22-2013 03:59 PM

Indians manager Terry Francona said Scott Kazmir has "looked so good it's scary" early on in camp.
"I wish we could bottle it right now for the season," Francona added.

Angels pitching coach Mike Butcher admitted Friday that it's "unlikely" Ryan Madson (elbow) will be ready for Opening Da

PanthersPens62 02-22-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rafa Nadal (Post 60252863)
Anyone know who will replace Francona on Sunday Night Baseball? Or will it be just a two-man booth with Hershiser and Shulman?

Kruk is moving to the booth for SNB this season. Still a 3 man booth.

robert terwilliger 02-22-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanthersPens62 (Post 60270129)
Kruk is moving to the booth for SNB this season. Still a 3 man booth.

http://media.tumblr.com/8bf69ce0c48d...r5w1rw1nt8.gif

can kruk broadcast a game with his foot and three hotdogs in his mouth?

darko 02-22-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorntonfan97 (Post 60257393)
Jedd Gyorko just hit a grand slam off of Noesi in the first inning, not a bad way to start spring training



He should be the Opening Day starter at 2nd base.

Everlong 02-23-2013 02:09 PM

Gotta love completely unknown players hitting grand slams. Jays up 7-3 on the kittycats

Bruv 02-23-2013 03:04 PM

Has Brian Wilson signed anywhere yet?

MurrayBannerman 02-23-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darko (Post 60276143)
He should be the Opening Day starter at 2nd base.

No. 3rd for the Cubs :)

Fish on The Sand 02-23-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan (Post 60262707)
Indians manager Terry Francona said Scott Kazmir has "looked so good it's scary" early on in camp.
"I wish we could bottle it right now for the season," Francona added.

Angels pitching coach Mike Butcher admitted Friday that it's "unlikely" Ryan Madson (elbow) will be ready for Opening Da

I'm pleased to hear that about Kazmir. He has ace stuff, if he can put it together for this season that could make the Indians a playoff team.

PanthersPens62 02-23-2013 04:05 PM

Marlins backup catcher Jeff Mathis broke his collarbone when a pop foul struck him. Will miss 6 weeks.

Thorntonfan97 02-23-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cudi (Post 60315173)
Has Brian Wilson signed anywhere yet?

Nope

MurrayBannerman 02-23-2013 05:35 PM

Good days from Junior Lake, Javier Baez, Jorge Soler, and Brett Jackson.

GKJ 02-23-2013 06:05 PM

Phillies traded Michael Schwimmer to the Blue Jays for Art Charles

http://zozone.mlblogs.com/2013/02/23...ed-to-toronto/


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:29 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.