HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   National Hockey League Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   A quarter of the way there, What's the Stanley Cup matchup? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1349121)

Dtb1381 02-13-2013 08:15 AM

A quarter of the way there, What's the Stanley Cup matchup?
 
Sorry if this has been done already, but I dont see it. Whats your Stanley Cup matchup and who wins after watching a quarter of the season? Please try and leave your team out of it because obviously half the teams in the league are going to say my team from the west/east.

EichHart 02-13-2013 08:17 AM

Chicago V Boston

Le Magnifique 66 02-13-2013 08:17 AM

Hawks and Pens:D

Bruins have a great team as well, going to be hard to get by them but I think we can

Hawks in the West is my pick

RedLeader 02-13-2013 08:18 AM

Gonna keep my original pick.

St Louis with Halak back- NY Rangers.

MilanKraft 02-13-2013 08:20 AM

NHL Stanley Cup matchup odds

Wed 2/13 7:05PM

Pittsburgh Penguins vs Chicago Blackhawks +1900
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Vancouver Canucks +2325
Boston Bruins vs Chicago Blackhawks +2345
Pittsburgh Penguins vs San Jose Sharks +2700
Boston Bruins vs Vancouver Canucks +2850
New York Rangers vs Chicago Blackhawks +2900
Pittsburgh Penguins vs St Louis Blues +3075
Boston Bruins vs San Jose Sharks +3325
New York Rangers vs Vancouver Canucks +3525
Boston Bruins vs St Louis Blues +3775
New York Rangers vs San Jose Sharks +4100
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Chicago Blackhawks +4150
New York Rangers vs St Louis Blues +4675
New Jersey Devils vs Chicago Blackhawks +4900
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Vancouver Canucks +5050
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Anaheim Ducks +5250
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Los Angeles Kings +5250
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Detroit Red Wings +5500
Tampa Bay Lightning vs San Jose Sharks +5900
New Jersey Devils vs Vancouver Canucks +5950
Philadelphia Flyers vs Chicago Blackhawks +5950
Boston Bruins vs Anaheim Ducks +6450
Boston Bruins vs Los Angeles Kings +6450
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Edmonton Oilers +6550
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Minnesota Wild +6550
Tampa Bay Lightning vs St Louis Blues +6700
Boston Bruins vs Detroit Red Wings +6750
New Jersey Devils vs San Jose Sharks +6900
Philadelphia Flyers vs Vancouver Canucks +7200
Carolina Hurricanes vs Chicago Blackhawks +7350
Montreal Canadiens vs Chicago Blackhawks +7350
Ottawa Senators vs Chicago Blackhawks +7350
New Jersey Devils vs St Louis Blues +7900
New York Rangers vs Anaheim Ducks +7900
New York Rangers vs Los Angeles Kings +7900
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Dallas Stars +7900
Boston Bruins vs Edmonton Oilers +8000
Boston Bruins vs Minnesota Wild +8000
New York Rangers vs Detroit Red Wings +8300
Philadelphia Flyers vs San Jose Sharks +8400
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Nashville Predators +8400
Carolina Hurricanes vs Vancouver Canucks +9000
Montreal Canadiens vs Vancouver Canucks +9000
Ottawa Senators vs Vancouver Canucks +9000
Philadelphia Flyers vs St Louis Blues +9500
Boston Bruins vs Dallas Stars +9600
New York Rangers vs Edmonton Oilers +9900
New York Rangers vs Minnesota Wild +9900
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Chicago Blackhawks +10100
Boston Bruins vs Nashville Predators +10200
Carolina Hurricanes vs San Jose Sharks +10400
Montreal Canadiens vs San Jose Sharks +10400
Ottawa Senators vs San Jose Sharks +10400
Buffalo Sabres vs Chicago Blackhawks +11200
Washington Capitals vs Chicago Blackhawks +11200
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Anaheim Ducks +11300
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Los Angeles Kings +11300
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Phoenix Coyotes +11400
Carolina Hurricanes vs St Louis Blues +11800
Montreal Canadiens vs St Louis Blues +11800
Ottawa Senators vs St Louis Blues +11800
New York Rangers vs Dallas Stars +11900
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Detroit Red Wings +11900
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Vancouver Canucks +12300
New York Rangers vs Nashville Predators +12700
New Jersey Devils vs Anaheim Ducks +13300
New Jersey Devils vs Los Angeles Kings +13300
Buffalo Sabres vs Vancouver Canucks +13600
Washington Capitals vs Vancouver Canucks +13600
Boston Bruins vs Phoenix Coyotes +13900
New Jersey Devils vs Detroit Red Wings +14000
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Edmonton Oilers +14100
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Minnesota Wild +14100
Toronto Maple Leafs vs San Jose Sharks +14300
Buffalo Sabres vs San Jose Sharks +15800
Washington Capitals vs San Jose Sharks +15800
Philadelphia Flyers vs Anaheim Ducks +16100
Philadelphia Flyers vs Los Angeles Kings +16100
Toronto Maple Leafs vs St Louis Blues +16300
New Jersey Devils vs Edmonton Oilers +16600
New Jersey Devils vs Minnesota Wild +16600
Winnipeg Jets vs Chicago Blackhawks +16600
Philadelphia Flyers vs Detroit Red Wings +16900
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Dallas Stars +17100
New York Rangers vs Phoenix Coyotes +17300
Buffalo Sabres vs St Louis Blues +18000
Washington Capitals vs St Louis Blues +18000
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Nashville Predators +18200
New York Islanders vs Chicago Blackhawks +18600
Carolina Hurricanes vs Anaheim Ducks +20000
Carolina Hurricanes vs Los Angeles Kings +20000
Montreal Canadiens vs Anaheim Ducks +20000
Montreal Canadiens vs Los Angeles Kings +20000
New Jersey Devils vs Dallas Stars +20000
Ottawa Senators vs Anaheim Ducks +20000
Ottawa Senators vs Los Angeles Kings +20000
Philadelphia Flyers vs Edmonton Oilers +20000
Philadelphia Flyers vs Minnesota Wild +20000
Winnipeg Jets vs Vancouver Canucks +20000
Carolina Hurricanes vs Detroit Red Wings +21000
Montreal Canadiens vs Detroit Red Wings +21000
Ottawa Senators vs Detroit Red Wings +21000
New Jersey Devils vs Nashville Predators +21500
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Calgary Flames +21500
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Colorado Avalanche +21500
New York Islanders vs Vancouver Canucks +22500
Florida Panthers vs Chicago Blackhawks +23500
Winnipeg Jets vs San Jose Sharks +23500
Philadelphia Flyers vs Dallas Stars +24500
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Phoenix Coyotes +24500
Carolina Hurricanes vs Edmonton Oilers +25000
Carolina Hurricanes vs Minnesota Wild +25000
Montreal Canadiens vs Edmonton Oilers +25000
Montreal Canadiens vs Minnesota Wild +25000
Ottawa Senators vs Edmonton Oilers +25000
Ottawa Senators vs Minnesota Wild +25000
Philadelphia Flyers vs Nashville Predators +26000
Boston Bruins vs Calgary Flames +26500
Boston Bruins vs Colorado Avalanche +26500
New York Islanders vs San Jose Sharks +26500
Winnipeg Jets vs St Louis Blues +26500
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Anaheim Ducks +27500
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Los Angeles Kings +27500
Florida Panthers vs Vancouver Canucks +28500
New Jersey Devils vs Phoenix Coyotes +29000
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Detroit Red Wings +29000
Carolina Hurricanes vs Dallas Stars +30000
Montreal Canadiens vs Dallas Stars +30000
New York Islanders vs St Louis Blues +30000
Ottawa Senators vs Dallas Stars +30000
Buffalo Sabres vs Anaheim Ducks +30500
Buffalo Sabres vs Los Angeles Kings +30500
Washington Capitals vs Anaheim Ducks +30500
Washington Capitals vs Los Angeles Kings +30500
Buffalo Sabres vs Detroit Red Wings +32000
Carolina Hurricanes vs Nashville Predators +32000
Montreal Canadiens vs Nashville Predators +32000
Ottawa Senators vs Nashville Predators +32000
Washington Capitals vs Detroit Red Wings +32000
Florida Panthers vs San Jose Sharks +33000
New York Rangers vs Calgary Flames +33000
New York Rangers vs Colorado Avalanche +33000
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Edmonton Oilers +34500
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Minnesota Wild +34500
Philadelphia Flyers vs Phoenix Coyotes +35000
Florida Panthers vs St Louis Blues +37500
Buffalo Sabres vs Edmonton Oilers +38000
Buffalo Sabres vs Minnesota Wild +38000
Washington Capitals vs Edmonton Oilers +38000
Washington Capitals vs Minnesota Wild +38000
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Dallas Stars +42000
Carolina Hurricanes vs Phoenix Coyotes +43500
Montreal Canadiens vs Phoenix Coyotes +43500
Ottawa Senators vs Phoenix Coyotes +43500
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Nashville Predators +44500
Winnipeg Jets vs Anaheim Ducks +45000
Winnipeg Jets vs Los Angeles Kings +45000
Buffalo Sabres vs Dallas Stars +46500
Washington Capitals vs Dallas Stars +46500
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Calgary Flames +47000
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Colorado Avalanche +47000
Winnipeg Jets vs Detroit Red Wings +47500
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Columbus Blue Jackets +48500
Buffalo Sabres vs Nashville Predators +49500
Washington Capitals vs Nashville Predators +49500
New York Islanders vs Anaheim Ducks +51000
New York Islanders vs Los Angeles Kings +51000
New York Islanders vs Detroit Red Wings +53000
New Jersey Devils vs Calgary Flames +55000
New Jersey Devils vs Colorado Avalanche +55000
Winnipeg Jets vs Edmonton Oilers +56000
Winnipeg Jets vs Minnesota Wild +56000
Boston Bruins vs Columbus Blue Jackets +59000
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Phoenix Coyotes +61000
New York Islanders vs Edmonton Oilers +63000
New York Islanders vs Minnesota Wild +63000
Florida Panthers vs Anaheim Ducks +64000
Florida Panthers vs Los Angeles Kings +64000
Buffalo Sabres vs Phoenix Coyotes +67000
Florida Panthers vs Detroit Red Wings +67000
Philadelphia Flyers vs Calgary Flames +67000
Philadelphia Flyers vs Colorado Avalanche +67000
Washington Capitals vs Phoenix Coyotes +67000
Winnipeg Jets vs Dallas Stars +69000
Winnipeg Jets vs Nashville Predators +73000
New York Rangers vs Columbus Blue Jackets +74000
New York Islanders vs Dallas Stars +77000
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers +80000
Florida Panthers vs Minnesota Wild +80000
New York Islanders vs Nashville Predators +82000
Carolina Hurricanes vs Calgary Flames +84000
Carolina Hurricanes vs Colorado Avalanche +84000
Montreal Canadiens vs Calgary Flames +84000
Montreal Canadiens vs Colorado Avalanche +84000
Ottawa Senators vs Calgary Flames +84000
Ottawa Senators vs Colorado Avalanche +84000
Florida Panthers vs Dallas Stars +98000
Winnipeg Jets vs Phoenix Coyotes +99000
Florida Panthers vs Nashville Predators +105000
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Columbus Blue Jackets +105000
New York Islanders vs Phoenix Coyotes +112500
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Calgary Flames +117500
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Colorado Avalanche +117500
New Jersey Devils vs Columbus Blue Jackets +125000
Buffalo Sabres vs Calgary Flames +130000
Buffalo Sabres vs Colorado Avalanche +130000
Washington Capitals vs Calgary Flames +130000
Washington Capitals vs Colorado Avalanche +130000
Florida Panthers vs Phoenix Coyotes +142500
Philadelphia Flyers vs Columbus Blue Jackets +150000
Carolina Hurricanes vs Columbus Blue Jackets +190000
Montreal Canadiens vs Columbus Blue Jackets +190000
Ottawa Senators vs Columbus Blue Jackets +190000
Winnipeg Jets vs Calgary Flames +190000
Winnipeg Jets vs Colorado Avalanche +190000
New York Islanders vs Calgary Flames +220000
New York Islanders vs Colorado Avalanche +220000
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Columbus Blue Jackets +260000
Florida Panthers vs Calgary Flames +270000
Florida Panthers vs Colorado Avalanche +270000
Buffalo Sabres vs Columbus Blue Jackets +290000
Washington Capitals vs Columbus Blue Jackets +290000
Winnipeg Jets vs Columbus Blue Jackets +430000
New York Islanders vs Columbus Blue Jackets +490000
Florida Panthers vs Columbus Blue Jackets +620000

DKQ 02-13-2013 08:22 AM

Boston vs. Vancouver (assuming Kesler and Booth return)

English stars fan 02-13-2013 08:26 AM

Based on pts% and current tiebreakers, 1st round matchups are currently:


Blues @ Hawks
Stars @ Ducks
Wings @ Sharks
Preds @ 'Nucks

Rags @ Devils
Pes @ Bruins
Sens @ Canes
Leafs @ Canadiens


Long way to go, but they'd be some tasty matchups

NHL Fanatik 02-13-2013 08:31 AM

To the man who posted NHL Stanley Cup odds..

How was it posted at 7:05pm today? Lol

And idk what those odds are generated from, but I disagree with some of it, although some is accurate though. Guess its alright

EDIT: Now that I think about it, a good amount of it seems off, as of how teams are doing currently.

moolah3i4 02-13-2013 08:33 AM

Blues vs. Bruins

Saving Greiss 02-13-2013 08:33 AM

Hawks/Devils

MilanKraft 02-13-2013 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJDevilsFan44 (Post 59629099)
To the man who posted NHL Stanley Cup odds..

How was it posted at 7:05pm today? Lol

And idk what those odds are generated from, but I disagree with some of it, although some is accurate though. Guess its alright

EDIT: Now that I think about it, a good amount of it seems off, as of how teams are doing currently.

7:05pm today is the cut-off to make a bet before games start again.

The odds are what the sportsbook is offering.

No one cares if Islanders start the season 10-0 let's say because they still suck.

Penguins will always be favorites no matter how many games they lose. But that's how you can always find good values in hockey.

Getz2perry 02-13-2013 09:13 AM

Obviously
Ducks Vs Bruins

Paxton Fettel 02-13-2013 09:14 AM

LA/Chicago vs NJD

Fairweather 02-13-2013 09:16 AM

Hard to argue against the Hawks for the Western Conference right now. Not so sure for the East but probably Boston.

Dolph Ziggler 02-13-2013 09:17 AM

Going to stick with my original prediction as I feel it's too early to switch it.

Blues vs. Rangers

Thesensation19 02-13-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dtb1381 (Post 59628615)
Sorry if this has been done already, but I dont see it. Whats your Stanley Cup matchup and who wins after watching a quarter of the season? Please try and leave your team out of it because obviously half the teams in the league are going to say my team from the west/east.

Still too early. Gretzky was right when we should wait at least 25 games to see how this goes.

I mean the entire Atlantic is up in the air with the top 3 teams.
And so is plenty of other divisions.

The best teams so far are Chicago, Devils, Sharks and I guess you can say the Pens. Pens cant beat the Devs and I believe Chicago is better than the Sharks this year. But even though thats how it is now, in the first round all these teams can lose.

I would not be shocked to see the Devs take it all the way though facing Chicago.

Zippy316 02-13-2013 09:35 AM

Too wide open.

There were times last year when the Rangers, Bruins, and Penguins all looked unbeatable. Devils clicked at the end of the year and the rest is history.

I honestly don't think the Hawks are going to make the SCF, they are playing well right now but seldom does that last. It's always an unexpected team. I think it'll be a Bruins/Devils vs. Canes/Lightning ECF.

Megadelphia 02-13-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanKraft (Post 59628791)
NHL Stanley Cup matchup odds

Wed 2/13 7:05PM

Pittsburgh Penguins vs Chicago Blackhawks +1900
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Vancouver Canucks +2325
Boston Bruins vs Chicago Blackhawks +2345
Pittsburgh Penguins vs San Jose Sharks +2700
Boston Bruins vs Vancouver Canucks +2850
New York Rangers vs Chicago Blackhawks +2900
Pittsburgh Penguins vs St Louis Blues +3075
Boston Bruins vs San Jose Sharks +3325
New York Rangers vs Vancouver Canucks +3525
Boston Bruins vs St Louis Blues +3775
New York Rangers vs San Jose Sharks +4100
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Chicago Blackhawks +4150
New York Rangers vs St Louis Blues +4675
New Jersey Devils vs Chicago Blackhawks +4900
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Vancouver Canucks +5050
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Anaheim Ducks +5250
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Los Angeles Kings +5250
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Detroit Red Wings +5500
Tampa Bay Lightning vs San Jose Sharks +5900
New Jersey Devils vs Vancouver Canucks +5950
Philadelphia Flyers vs Chicago Blackhawks +5950
Boston Bruins vs Anaheim Ducks +6450
Boston Bruins vs Los Angeles Kings +6450
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Edmonton Oilers +6550
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Minnesota Wild +6550
Tampa Bay Lightning vs St Louis Blues +6700
Boston Bruins vs Detroit Red Wings +6750
New Jersey Devils vs San Jose Sharks +6900
Philadelphia Flyers vs Vancouver Canucks +7200
Carolina Hurricanes vs Chicago Blackhawks +7350
Montreal Canadiens vs Chicago Blackhawks +7350
Ottawa Senators vs Chicago Blackhawks +7350
New Jersey Devils vs St Louis Blues +7900
New York Rangers vs Anaheim Ducks +7900
New York Rangers vs Los Angeles Kings +7900
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Dallas Stars +7900
Boston Bruins vs Edmonton Oilers +8000
Boston Bruins vs Minnesota Wild +8000
New York Rangers vs Detroit Red Wings +8300
Philadelphia Flyers vs San Jose Sharks +8400
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Nashville Predators +8400
Carolina Hurricanes vs Vancouver Canucks +9000
Montreal Canadiens vs Vancouver Canucks +9000
Ottawa Senators vs Vancouver Canucks +9000
Philadelphia Flyers vs St Louis Blues +9500
Boston Bruins vs Dallas Stars +9600
New York Rangers vs Edmonton Oilers +9900
New York Rangers vs Minnesota Wild +9900
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Chicago Blackhawks +10100
Boston Bruins vs Nashville Predators +10200
Carolina Hurricanes vs San Jose Sharks +10400
Montreal Canadiens vs San Jose Sharks +10400
Ottawa Senators vs San Jose Sharks +10400
Buffalo Sabres vs Chicago Blackhawks +11200
Washington Capitals vs Chicago Blackhawks +11200
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Anaheim Ducks +11300
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Los Angeles Kings +11300
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Phoenix Coyotes +11400
Carolina Hurricanes vs St Louis Blues +11800
Montreal Canadiens vs St Louis Blues +11800
Ottawa Senators vs St Louis Blues +11800
New York Rangers vs Dallas Stars +11900
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Detroit Red Wings +11900
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Vancouver Canucks +12300
New York Rangers vs Nashville Predators +12700
New Jersey Devils vs Anaheim Ducks +13300
New Jersey Devils vs Los Angeles Kings +13300
Buffalo Sabres vs Vancouver Canucks +13600
Washington Capitals vs Vancouver Canucks +13600
Boston Bruins vs Phoenix Coyotes +13900
New Jersey Devils vs Detroit Red Wings +14000
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Edmonton Oilers +14100
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Minnesota Wild +14100
Toronto Maple Leafs vs San Jose Sharks +14300
Buffalo Sabres vs San Jose Sharks +15800
Washington Capitals vs San Jose Sharks +15800
Philadelphia Flyers vs Anaheim Ducks +16100
Philadelphia Flyers vs Los Angeles Kings +16100
Toronto Maple Leafs vs St Louis Blues +16300
New Jersey Devils vs Edmonton Oilers +16600
New Jersey Devils vs Minnesota Wild +16600
Winnipeg Jets vs Chicago Blackhawks +16600
Philadelphia Flyers vs Detroit Red Wings +16900
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Dallas Stars +17100
New York Rangers vs Phoenix Coyotes +17300
Buffalo Sabres vs St Louis Blues +18000
Washington Capitals vs St Louis Blues +18000
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Nashville Predators +18200
New York Islanders vs Chicago Blackhawks +18600
Carolina Hurricanes vs Anaheim Ducks +20000
Carolina Hurricanes vs Los Angeles Kings +20000
Montreal Canadiens vs Anaheim Ducks +20000
Montreal Canadiens vs Los Angeles Kings +20000
New Jersey Devils vs Dallas Stars +20000
Ottawa Senators vs Anaheim Ducks +20000
Ottawa Senators vs Los Angeles Kings +20000
Philadelphia Flyers vs Edmonton Oilers +20000
Philadelphia Flyers vs Minnesota Wild +20000
Winnipeg Jets vs Vancouver Canucks +20000
Carolina Hurricanes vs Detroit Red Wings +21000
Montreal Canadiens vs Detroit Red Wings +21000
Ottawa Senators vs Detroit Red Wings +21000
New Jersey Devils vs Nashville Predators +21500
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Calgary Flames +21500
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Colorado Avalanche +21500
New York Islanders vs Vancouver Canucks +22500
Florida Panthers vs Chicago Blackhawks +23500
Winnipeg Jets vs San Jose Sharks +23500
Philadelphia Flyers vs Dallas Stars +24500
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Phoenix Coyotes +24500
Carolina Hurricanes vs Edmonton Oilers +25000
Carolina Hurricanes vs Minnesota Wild +25000
Montreal Canadiens vs Edmonton Oilers +25000
Montreal Canadiens vs Minnesota Wild +25000
Ottawa Senators vs Edmonton Oilers +25000
Ottawa Senators vs Minnesota Wild +25000
Philadelphia Flyers vs Nashville Predators +26000
Boston Bruins vs Calgary Flames +26500
Boston Bruins vs Colorado Avalanche +26500
New York Islanders vs San Jose Sharks +26500
Winnipeg Jets vs St Louis Blues +26500
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Anaheim Ducks +27500
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Los Angeles Kings +27500
Florida Panthers vs Vancouver Canucks +28500
New Jersey Devils vs Phoenix Coyotes +29000
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Detroit Red Wings +29000
Carolina Hurricanes vs Dallas Stars +30000
Montreal Canadiens vs Dallas Stars +30000
New York Islanders vs St Louis Blues +30000
Ottawa Senators vs Dallas Stars +30000
Buffalo Sabres vs Anaheim Ducks +30500
Buffalo Sabres vs Los Angeles Kings +30500
Washington Capitals vs Anaheim Ducks +30500
Washington Capitals vs Los Angeles Kings +30500
Buffalo Sabres vs Detroit Red Wings +32000
Carolina Hurricanes vs Nashville Predators +32000
Montreal Canadiens vs Nashville Predators +32000
Ottawa Senators vs Nashville Predators +32000
Washington Capitals vs Detroit Red Wings +32000
Florida Panthers vs San Jose Sharks +33000
New York Rangers vs Calgary Flames +33000
New York Rangers vs Colorado Avalanche +33000
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Edmonton Oilers +34500
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Minnesota Wild +34500
Philadelphia Flyers vs Phoenix Coyotes +35000
Florida Panthers vs St Louis Blues +37500
Buffalo Sabres vs Edmonton Oilers +38000
Buffalo Sabres vs Minnesota Wild +38000
Washington Capitals vs Edmonton Oilers +38000
Washington Capitals vs Minnesota Wild +38000
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Dallas Stars +42000
Carolina Hurricanes vs Phoenix Coyotes +43500
Montreal Canadiens vs Phoenix Coyotes +43500
Ottawa Senators vs Phoenix Coyotes +43500
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Nashville Predators +44500
Winnipeg Jets vs Anaheim Ducks +45000
Winnipeg Jets vs Los Angeles Kings +45000
Buffalo Sabres vs Dallas Stars +46500
Washington Capitals vs Dallas Stars +46500
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Calgary Flames +47000
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Colorado Avalanche +47000
Winnipeg Jets vs Detroit Red Wings +47500
Pittsburgh Penguins vs Columbus Blue Jackets +48500
Buffalo Sabres vs Nashville Predators +49500
Washington Capitals vs Nashville Predators +49500
New York Islanders vs Anaheim Ducks +51000
New York Islanders vs Los Angeles Kings +51000
New York Islanders vs Detroit Red Wings +53000
New Jersey Devils vs Calgary Flames +55000
New Jersey Devils vs Colorado Avalanche +55000
Winnipeg Jets vs Edmonton Oilers +56000
Winnipeg Jets vs Minnesota Wild +56000
Boston Bruins vs Columbus Blue Jackets +59000
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Phoenix Coyotes +61000
New York Islanders vs Edmonton Oilers +63000
New York Islanders vs Minnesota Wild +63000
Florida Panthers vs Anaheim Ducks +64000
Florida Panthers vs Los Angeles Kings +64000
Buffalo Sabres vs Phoenix Coyotes +67000
Florida Panthers vs Detroit Red Wings +67000
Philadelphia Flyers vs Calgary Flames +67000
Philadelphia Flyers vs Colorado Avalanche +67000
Washington Capitals vs Phoenix Coyotes +67000
Winnipeg Jets vs Dallas Stars +69000
Winnipeg Jets vs Nashville Predators +73000
New York Rangers vs Columbus Blue Jackets +74000
New York Islanders vs Dallas Stars +77000
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers +80000
Florida Panthers vs Minnesota Wild +80000
New York Islanders vs Nashville Predators +82000
Carolina Hurricanes vs Calgary Flames +84000
Carolina Hurricanes vs Colorado Avalanche +84000
Montreal Canadiens vs Calgary Flames +84000
Montreal Canadiens vs Colorado Avalanche +84000
Ottawa Senators vs Calgary Flames +84000
Ottawa Senators vs Colorado Avalanche +84000
Florida Panthers vs Dallas Stars +98000
Winnipeg Jets vs Phoenix Coyotes +99000
Florida Panthers vs Nashville Predators +105000
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Columbus Blue Jackets +105000
New York Islanders vs Phoenix Coyotes +112500
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Calgary Flames +117500
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Colorado Avalanche +117500
New Jersey Devils vs Columbus Blue Jackets +125000
Buffalo Sabres vs Calgary Flames +130000
Buffalo Sabres vs Colorado Avalanche +130000
Washington Capitals vs Calgary Flames +130000
Washington Capitals vs Colorado Avalanche +130000
Florida Panthers vs Phoenix Coyotes +142500
Philadelphia Flyers vs Columbus Blue Jackets +150000
Carolina Hurricanes vs Columbus Blue Jackets +190000
Montreal Canadiens vs Columbus Blue Jackets +190000
Ottawa Senators vs Columbus Blue Jackets +190000
Winnipeg Jets vs Calgary Flames +190000
Winnipeg Jets vs Colorado Avalanche +190000
New York Islanders vs Calgary Flames +220000
New York Islanders vs Colorado Avalanche +220000
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Columbus Blue Jackets +260000
Florida Panthers vs Calgary Flames +270000
Florida Panthers vs Colorado Avalanche +270000
Buffalo Sabres vs Columbus Blue Jackets +290000
Washington Capitals vs Columbus Blue Jackets +290000
Winnipeg Jets vs Columbus Blue Jackets +430000
New York Islanders vs Columbus Blue Jackets +490000
Florida Panthers vs Columbus Blue Jackets +620000

So if I were to put $1.00 on a FLA vs CBJ final and it actually happened what would be the payout?

TylerSVT* 02-13-2013 09:38 AM

Columbus and Florida.

Nuckles 02-13-2013 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megadelphia (Post 59631533)
So if I were to put $1.00 on a FLA vs CBJ final and it actually happened what would be the payout?

A lot.

octopi 02-13-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zippy316 (Post 59631463)
Too wide open.

There were times last year when the Rangers, Bruins, and Penguins all looked unbeatable. Devils clicked at the end of the year and the rest is history.

I honestly don't think the Hawks are going to make the SCF, they are playing well right now but seldom does that last. It's always an unexpected team. I think it'll be a Bruins/Devils vs. Canes/Lightning ECF.

That's not even half as crazy as the west. Who thought LA was going to dominate their way to the Cup last year as the playoffs started? In unprecidented 8th place seed at that?I'm going to say probably no one.

tony d 02-13-2013 09:45 AM

Chicago vs. Boston

Virtanev 02-13-2013 09:49 AM

Canucks vs Bruins

digdug41982 02-13-2013 09:50 AM

:hawks

:pens


The dream matchup for all time.

Thesensation19 02-13-2013 09:51 AM

Apologies... Ducks are playing great as well. Wouldnt mind them winning one again.

Outside the NYR, I hope for

Phoenix, Ducks, Calgary to win the Cup.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.