HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Detroit Red Wings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   GDT: Game #13 -- Wed Feb 13, 2013 - Blues @ Red Wings - 7:30 p.m.| NBCSN, TSN2 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1349549)

SoupNazi 02-13-2013 05:47 PM

Game #13 -- Wed Feb 13, 2013 - Blues @ Red Wings - 7:30 p.m.| NBCSN, TSN2
 
Don't really know why there isn't one yet.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?i...vid=sb:preview

Quote:

Red Wings: Halfway through a four-game homestand of its own, Detroit happens to be enjoying the results so far. The Red Wings have taken the first two at Joe Louis Arena and enter on a three-game winning streak overall. They can thank Jimmy Howard for Sunday's 3-2 win over the Kings, with some late help from Jonathan Ericsson. Howard made 37 saves in the first two periods alone, 45 for the game, and Ericsson answered a late L.A. tally by scoring with 4.5 seconds left in regulation.

"If you watched that game, I think you'd say Howie stole that one for us, no doubt about that," defenseman Niklas Kronwall said.
Franzen out, Eaves in, and Cleary on top line. Abdelkader in top six.

Note: I will do better GDTs for my own but I want to get this up so we have one for the game.

DeYarmond Edison 02-13-2013 05:50 PM

Anxious to see this strange line-up on the ice. The bad kind of anxious..

SoupNazi 02-13-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeYarmond Edison (Post 59657891)
Anxious to see this strange line-up on the ice. The bad kind of anxious..

Unfortunately, so am I.

SoupNazi 02-13-2013 06:01 PM

Sadly, we have McGuire between the benches tonight.

Vladdy84 02-13-2013 06:02 PM

4-3 Wings.

Cleary has multiple turnovers, missed defensive assignments and a couple penalties. Game winning goal goes off Cleary's ass. Pierre McGuire interviews Danny after game and calls him the heart and soul of the Wings.

The Nose 02-13-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoupNazi (Post 59658399)
Sadly, we have McGuire between the benches tonight.

I don't mind Pierre as much as most. I guess it helps that he has a man-crush on Pasha.

Vladdy84 02-13-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Nose (Post 59658439)
I don't mind Pierre as much as most. I guess it helps that he has a man-crush on Pasha.

Expect to hear that Mike Babcock is the best coach in the game at least 4 times.

ricky0034 02-13-2013 06:07 PM

Cleary scores a fluky goal and is rewarded by Babcock who then keeps him on the top line after Franzen returns

finally fed up with complaining about Cleary,Wings fans go on to form a (sarcastic) Cleary fan club

Holland notices and ironically,thinking this is now what the fans want,goes on to re-sign Cleary to a multiple year extension

minitrucker83 02-13-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Nose (Post 59658439)
I don't mind Pierre as much as most. I guess it helps that he has a man-crush on Pasha.

Im kind of in the same boat. He definitely has his quirks, but I appreciate his knowledge of players backgrounds and those odd facts....even if it makes him seem more like a creep.:naughty:

silkyjohnson50 02-13-2013 06:13 PM

Cleary with the hat trick which results in Zetterberg being stripped of the captaincy. Datsyuk and Kronwall also lose their "A's" as Babcock informs the media that alternates are not needed with new captain Dan Cleary.

DeYarmond Edison 02-13-2013 06:14 PM

Cleary will be a lock for the HHOF after this one.

Hv71 02-13-2013 06:15 PM

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?...01&part=sports

some streams for the game if you cant be there.. Good luck Wings!

Brick Top 02-13-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minitrucker83 (Post 59658843)
Im kind of in the same boat. He definitely has his quirks, but I appreciate his knowledge of players backgrounds and those odd facts....even if it makes him seem more like a creep.:naughty:

Pierre is over the top in dropping hometown and minor league/college teams for every player, usually multiple times, during a game- it's like he wants the viewer to know exactly how much research he's done on these players.

And the way he pronounces Datsyuk really bugs me... I acknowledge that's a petty thing to allow to bother me, but it just does. Just freaking pronounce it "dat-zook" like EVERYONE else in the hockey world, McGuire!!

klikkar 02-13-2013 06:22 PM

Is it Howard or Mrazek tonight?

edit: VVVV thank you

ricky0034 02-13-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klikkar (Post 59659497)
Is it Howard or Mrazek tonight?

Howard

mindfly 02-13-2013 06:24 PM

Wings definitely loses tonight... the lineup is just too bad now.

JmanWingsFan 02-13-2013 06:25 PM

A win would be nice tonight... the Flu ain't fun, I'll tell you that.

JmanWingsFan 02-13-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindfly (Post 59659603)
Wings definitely loses tonight... the lineup is just too bad now.

...

Why?

...

rx7dryver 02-13-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JmanWingsFan (Post 59659695)
A win would be nice tonight... the Flu ain't fun, I'll tell you that.

Babcock Flu?:amazed:

ricky0034 02-13-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JmanWingsFan (Post 59659723)
...

Why?

...

Cleary with Zetterberg,Abdelkader with Datsyuk

pick your favorite

joe89 02-13-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brick Top (Post 59659303)
Pierre is over the top in dropping hometown and minor league/college teams for every player, usually multiple times, during a game- it's like he wants the viewer to know exactly how much research he's done on these players.

And the way he pronounces Datsyuk really bugs me... I acknowledge that's a petty thing to allow to bother me, but it just does. Just freaking pronounce it "dat-zook" like EVERYONE else in the hockey world, McGuire!!

It's not research, he's simply that creepy.

The Nose 02-13-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JmanWingsFan (Post 59659723)
...

Why?

...

The truth hurts don't it?

SoupNazi 02-13-2013 06:31 PM

After tonight, I'm glad we avoid St. Louis for a while.

JmanWingsFan 02-13-2013 06:33 PM

Bold prediction: Cleary has a 3 point night, Mindfly dispairs that he can't dispair about the Wings, tries to rationalize how bad the win is.

NCAA Hockey Fan 02-13-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindfly (Post 59659603)
Wings definitely loses tonight... the lineup is just too bad now.

Flymind has pretty much guaranteed a win!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:59 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.