HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Any truth to the rumor that Bettman's proposals yesterday (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=135018)

ATLANTARANGER* 03-18-2005 12:41 PM

Any truth to the rumor that Bettman's proposals yesterday
 
were on BLUE paper? :amazed:

Bluenote13 03-18-2005 12:43 PM

I'll make a bluenote of it ;)

SingnBluesOnBroadway 03-18-2005 12:43 PM

No.

It was periwinkle. And it was fabulous!

Bluenote13 03-18-2005 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway
No.

It was periwinkle. And it was fabulous!

Ordering from that J Crew catalog again ? ;)

SingnBluesOnBroadway 03-18-2005 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluenote13
Ordering from that J Crew catalog again ? ;)

As far as you know my dear Aquamarinenote13. :dunce:

Balej20* 03-18-2005 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATLANTARANGER
were on BLUE paper? :amazed:

yes and the heading was in Dark Blue, while the body font was in orange.

Bluenote13 03-18-2005 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway
As far as you know my dear Aquamarinenote13. :dunce:

My brother is Aquamarinenote, i'm more of a SkyBluenote :pizza:

SingnBluesOnBroadway 03-18-2005 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluenote13
My brother is Aquamarinenote, i'm more of a SkyBluenote :pizza:

So you say. I think we need True Saphire for a ruling on this one.

True Blue 03-18-2005 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway
So you say. I think we need True Saphire for a ruling on this one.

As the tie-breaker, I cast my lot with Singin'. However, SkyBluenote13 is catchy. How about BabyblueBluenote13?. Hmmm...Maybe we need Congressional hearings to sort this out?

Bluenote13 03-18-2005 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Blue
As the tie-breaker, I cast my lot with Singin'. However, SkyBluenote13 is catchy. How about BabyblueBluenote13?. Hmmm...Maybe we need Congressional hearings to sort this out?

I'd rather not bring up the past ;)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:17 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.