HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NYI's spare parts for sale! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1353845)

SI90 02-18-2013 04:57 PM

NYI's spare parts for sale!
 
NYI Roster Blow up.... no Prospects(unless propossed in larger deals)


Current Roster players only.

untouchables- Tavares and Hamonic

Close to untouchable- Matt Martin

Rather not trade- Cizikas,Moulson.and Bailey

Everyone else must go!!!

We got rentals,we got signed players, and we got depth guys...


Make your offers...

MJMazzarone 02-18-2013 04:58 PM

What do you want for Grabner and what will it take for the Devils to get him from an Islanders standpoint?

Deuce Awesome 02-18-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrongIslanders90 (Post 59977617)
NYI Roster Blow up.... no Prospects(unless propossed in larger deals)


Current Roster players only.

untouchables- Tavares and Hamonic

Close to untouchable- Matt Martin

Rather not trade- Cizikas,Moulson.and Bailey

Everyone else must go!!!

We got rentals,we got signed players, and we got depth guys...


Make your offers...




Yup so do a lot of other teams.

Half your remaining guys were waiver claims no?

inthewings 02-18-2013 05:01 PM

Does Charles Wang ever plan on actually winning? 4 playoff births in 18 years with no series wins. No playoffs in the last 5 years (soon to be 6), and they're going to have another firesale?

SJSharks39 02-18-2013 05:02 PM

Clowe+3rd for Grabner?

inthewings 02-18-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Awesomeaaron16 (Post 59977873)
Clowe+3rd for Grabner?

So they only have a 3rd to show for Grabner after the season? What would they want Clowe for?

SI90 02-18-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inthewings (Post 59977831)
Does Charles Wang ever plan on actually winning? 4 playoff births in 18 years with no series wins. No playoffs in the last 5 years (soon to be 6), and they're going to have another firesale?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deuce Awesome (Post 59977709)
Yup so do a lot of other teams.

Half your remaining guys were waiver claims no?

:laugh: a few waiver claims in there...Im not asking for all stars, I jsut want to shake this roster up....there could be some teams that could use some of these guys...

Firesale imo is trading big chips..Tavares Hamonic and top prospects are not involved....

MJMazzarone 02-18-2013 05:03 PM

Tallinder + Urbom + 2nd for Grabner.

19NYSports91 02-18-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJMazzarone (Post 59977945)
Tallinder + Urbom + 2nd for Grabner.

The Islanders shouldn't be trading for prospects/picks.

IslesRock4 02-18-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inthewings (Post 59977831)
Does Charles Wang ever plan on actually winning? 4 playoff births in 18 years with no series wins. No playoffs in the last 5 years (soon to be 6), and they're going to have another firesale?

They're not having a firesale, it's just fan overreaction to an abysmal game today. The only player that's probably available now is Marty Reasoner (who no team seems to want) and perhaps if the Islanders are way out of the playoff race a month from now, Visnovsky, Nabokov, and Streit.

inthewings 02-18-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrongIslanders90 (Post 59977939)
:laugh: a few waiver claims in there...Im not asking for all stars, I jsut want to shake this roster up....there could be some teams that could use some of these guys...

Firesale imo is trading big chips..Tavares Hamonic and top prospects are not involved....

I don't see why they'd even move guys like Grabner, Okposo, Moulson, Nielsen etc... for picks. There's a nice start there:

- two thirds of a very good 1st line (Tavares, Moulson)
- two other top-6 forwards (Okposo, Grabner)
- very nice bottom-6 forwards (Nielsen, Cizikas, Ullstrom, Bailey, Martin)
- Hamonic and McDonald

IMO they should only be looking to move pending UFAs like Streit and Visnovsky.

Deuce Awesome 02-18-2013 05:11 PM

Whats the deal with Bailey anyways? For such a highly touted guy has he shown flashes of anything good? Or just a prospect that never panned out?

He was born half an hour from where I am sitting right now, and wondered if a hometown deal (Leafs) might bump up his game.


Tavares has become the real deal you guys are lucky to have him.

I think the Leafs fans might even add a second to Bozak and Gunnarsson to aquire him after the season he has had. :sarcasm:

SI90 02-18-2013 05:11 PM

I just need somthing to spark this damn team....

anyone who wants Reasoner he will be on waivers soon....

Warm Cookies 02-18-2013 05:13 PM

1st rounder for Okposo.

12IsGreaterThan47 02-18-2013 05:13 PM

Niskanen for Okposo!

bleedblue1223 02-18-2013 05:14 PM

What do you want from the Blues for MacDonald?

Deuce Awesome 02-18-2013 05:14 PM

Hasn't the general NYI fan consensus been that "we give up" on Okposo?

LotteryForLife* 02-18-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deuce Awesome (Post 59977709)
Yup so do a lot of other teams.

Half your remaining guys were waiver claims no?

Grabner
Okposo
Nabokov
Streit
Nielsen
Bailey
Visnovsky
MacDonald
Moulson
Boyes
Reasoner (no one would ever want him though)

None of these guys were waiver wire claims and all should be available

LotteryForLife* 02-18-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleedblue1223 (Post 59978443)
What do you want from the Blues for MacDonald?

Jaden Schwartz please

Deuce Awesome 02-18-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LotteryForLife (Post 59978545)
Grabner
Okposo
Nabokov
Streit
Nielsen
Bailey
Visnovsky
MacDonald
Moulson
Boyes
Reasoner (no one would ever want him though)

None of these guys were waiver wire claims and all should be available

Grabner was.

bleedblue1223 02-18-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LotteryForLife (Post 59978559)
Jaden Schwartz please

Funny.

LotteryForLife* 02-18-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inthewings (Post 59978179)
I don't see why they'd even move guys like Grabner, Okposo, Moulson, Nielsen etc... for picks. There's a nice start there:

- two thirds of a very good 1st line (Tavares, Moulson)
- two other top-6 forwards (Okposo, Grabner)
- very nice bottom-6 forwards (Nielsen, Cizikas, Ullstrom, Bailey, Martin)
- Hamonic and McDonald

IMO they should only be looking to move pending UFAs like Streit and Visnovsky.

Moulson is quickly becoming very overrated. He can barely skate and plays no defense. Gets a million opportunities in front of the net and fails on more point blank chances than anyone in the league. If he wasn't on Tavares' line he'd score between 10-15 goals a year

LotteryForLife* 02-18-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleedblue1223 (Post 59978661)
Funny.

Worth a shot. Gonna need more than a 2nd rounder for him

bobafettish* 02-18-2013 05:20 PM

moulson for bernier ++

LotteryForLife* 02-18-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deuce Awesome (Post 59978609)
Grabner was.

Yeah but what? 4 years ago. At some point he's established. Like Moulson


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:05 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.