HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Value of: Luca Sbisa (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1354235)

AngelDuck 02-19-2013 12:18 AM

Luca Sbisa
 
For those of you that are fans of teams who need a PMD what would you give up for a young (23) defenseman like Luca Sbisa?

DousedInOil 02-19-2013 12:25 AM

He's a decent player but he has still never had a positive season as a defenceman. I'm not sure what they would be looking for from Edmonton but maybe they would be interested in Paajarvi?

AngelDuck 02-19-2013 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DousedInOil (Post 60006125)
He's a decent player but he has still never had a positive season as a defenceman. I'm not sure what they would be looking for from Edmonton but maybe they would be interested in Paajarvi?

Edmonton would have to add. Gagner for Sbisa straight up could work. Not sure if Edmonton still wants to get rid of Gagner though

KEEROLE Vatanen 02-19-2013 12:38 AM

we'd have to add something for Gagner at this point

JohnnyDuck93 02-19-2013 12:45 AM

is there any chance that we could package sbisa and hiller up?

Sojourn 02-19-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyDuck93 (Post 60006713)
is there any chance that we could package sbisa and hiller up?

Anaheim is not trading Hiller after 8 games of Fasth.

AngelDuck 02-19-2013 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyDuck93 (Post 60006713)
is there any chance that we could package sbisa and hiller up?

It's a good idea. Maybe Hiller and Sbisa would be enough to bring back Gagner...? Do the Oilers still need a goalie or is Dubnyk playing well?

AngelDuck 02-19-2013 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sojourn (Post 60006791)
Anaheim is not trading Hiller after 8 games of Fasth.

I was thinking in the offseason. You're probably right that they would never move him during the season

Sojourn 02-19-2013 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelDuck (Post 60006867)
I was thinking in the offseason. You're probably right that they would never move him during the season

Oh sure. That's a possibility. Murray will have a better idea of where he stands with Fasth and Hiller.

Zoidberg Jesus 02-19-2013 02:48 AM

In another thread a couple weeks ago, Marcus Johansson for Sbisa was brought up. I'd still be interested in that.

frostyflo 02-19-2013 02:54 AM

Why do you wanna trade him?
Didn't see any Ducks hockey this year but you guys are winning and I thought he'd be pretty important to your team!?

Exit Dose 02-19-2013 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frostyflo (Post 60008815)
Why do you wanna trade him?
Didn't see any Ducks hockey this year but you guys are winning and I thought he'd be pretty important to your team!?

It's not a popular sentiment.

mightyquack 02-19-2013 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frostyflo (Post 60008815)
Why do you wanna trade him?
Didn't see any Ducks hockey this year but you guys are winning and I thought he'd be pretty important to your team

Because some people (not necessarily the OP) on our board are foaming at the mouth to put in all our prospects in the NHL and getting rid of our NHL veteran players.

Ducks 02-19-2013 03:30 AM

I'm honestly not even sure why this thread exists. I highly doubt the Ducks are shopping Sbisa.

StrongIslanders90 02-19-2013 04:18 AM

okposo straight up

Lord Flashheart 02-19-2013 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelDuck (Post 60006843)
It's a good idea. Maybe Hiller and Sbisa would be enough to bring back Gagner...? Do the Oilers still need a goalie or is Dubnyk playing well?

Are you insane?

Getz2perry 02-19-2013 08:30 AM

Why are we trading sbisa o.O... hell be fine you guys panic to much, hes still young and developing.

Suddenly7 02-19-2013 09:16 AM

I doubt we will do business with Edmonton any time soon. Sbisa at the moment isn't going to be moved. Unless Vat and Lindholm develop faster than expected.

Halak Ness Monster 02-19-2013 10:17 AM

How about Jaden Schwartz and Kris Russell?

Schwartz gives you a young 2nd/3rd line winger for now and for the future. Russell is an average puck mover that can provide depth after the loss of Sbisa.

Duck Off 02-19-2013 10:37 AM

Don't see Sbisa moved unless its in a package for a top six player. Slim chance he's moved at all IMO. We start seeing Lindholm or Vatanen get more call ups then it may come to where Sbisa is moved, but even then, it'd still probably be Lydman who is moved.

Perro 02-19-2013 11:34 AM

Pronger?

JabbaJabba 02-19-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perro (Post 60019435)
Pronger?

Ducks' new expert? :sarcasm:

DuckJet 02-19-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelDuck (Post 60006843)
It's a good idea. Maybe Hiller and Sbisa would be enough to bring back Gagner...? Do the Oilers still need a goalie or is Dubnyk playing well?

Jesus. Talk about overpayment.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.