HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   St. Louis Blues (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   GDT: GDT: Game 17 Blues @ the quickly falling avalanche 2/20/13 9PM NBCSN (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1355587)

sh724 02-20-2013 01:12 PM

GDT: Game 17 Blues @ the quickly falling avalanche 2/20/13 9PM NBCSN
 


6-7-1.....Colorado Avalanche at St. Louis Blues..... 9-5-1

http://1.cdn.nhle.com/avalanche/images/logos/large.png ...... http://cdn.nhl.com/blues/images/logos/large.png

TV: NBCSN
Radio: KMOX 1120

Where:

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/...ps43faaa62.jpg

Who:

Blues Lineup: (Not Confirmed)
http://3.cdn.nhle.com/blues/v2/photos/mugs/8474102.jpg-http://2.cdn.nhle.com/blues/v2/photos/mugs/8470655.jpg-http://2.cdn.nhle.com/blues/v2/photos/mugs/8471698.jpg
http://2.cdn.nhle.com/blues/v2/photos/mugs/8468434.jpg-http://3.cdn.nhle.com/blues/v2/photos/mugs/8470257.jpg-http://3.cdn.nhle.com/photos/mugs/8475765.jpg
http://3.cdn.nhle.com/blues/v2/photos/mugs/8475768.jpg-http://1.cdn.nhle.com/blues/v2/photos/mugs/8473534.jpg-http://1.cdn.nhle.com/blues/v2/photos/mugs/8473485.jpg
http://2.cdn.nhle.com/blues/v2/photos/mugs/8471743.jpg-http://1.cdn.nhle.com/blues/v2/photos/mugs/8459687.jpg-http://1.cdn.nhle.com/blues/v2/photos/mugs/8471817.jpg

http://1.cdn.nhle.com/blues/v2/photos/mugs/8474013.jpg-http://3.cdn.nhle.com/blues/v2/photos/mugs/8474565.jpg
http://2.cdn.nhle.com/blues/v2/photos/mugs/8467890.jpg-http://1.cdn.nhle.com/blues/v2/photos/mugs/8474031.jpg
http://1.cdn.nhle.com/blues/v2/photos/mugs/8462033.jpg-http://3.cdn.nhle.com/blues/v2/photos/mugs/8471392.jpg

http://1.cdn.nhle.com/blues/v2/photos/mugs/8470860.jpg

Perron-Backes-Oshie
McDonald-Steen-Tarasenko
Schwartz-Berglund-Stewart
Sobokta-Nichol-Reaves

Cole-Pietrangelo
Jackman-Shattenkirk
Redden-Polak

Halak

Scoring Leaders:

Goals: Berglund 9
Assists: Shattenkirk 13
Points: Steen 15
+/-: Jackman 5


Avs Lineup: TBD


Scoring Leaders:
Goals: Parenteau 7
Assists: Duchene 11
Points: Duchene 17
+/-: Parenteau/Mitchell 7


Standings:
http://i47.tinypic.com/4zxglz.png


Previews:
http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?i...vid=sb:preview


LET'S GO BLUES


For the record I have no Idea how to make a GDT I basically just copied the one from yesterday and tried to change some stuff. If it is messed up then dont complain to me complain to yourselves for not doing it!

SirPaste 02-20-2013 01:40 PM

Hopefully we find some energy on the way to Denver, I know Colorado is dealing with a lot of injuries and struggling right now but we will need a better effort than last night. Excited to see how Halak does his first game back also.

Daley Tarasenkshow 02-20-2013 01:41 PM

Should be a good one. Shatty and Stewie get their reunion game with the avs.

JustOneB4IDie 02-20-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reavesthemaniac (Post 60104079)
Should be a good one. Shatty and Stewie get their reunion game with the avs.

Too bad Johnson isn't in the lineup for the avs.

One has to wonder until he is in between the pipes and plays the whole game is Halak. and what Blues team shows up tonight in the high altitude conditions in Denver tonight, a winnable game for sure :dunno:

BlueDream 02-20-2013 02:07 PM

Expecting another loss.

Blues will be tired, in the thin Denver air, Halak could be rusty, we never seem to do that well at Pepsi Center, and the Avs have some young guys trying to impress their coaching staff and stick. I think this will be a tough game.

We will see how the team responds though. I think Stewart will look good.

Bruv 02-20-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueDream (Post 60105713)
Expecting another loss.

Blues will be tired, in the thin Denver air, Halak could be rusty, we never seem to do that well at Pepsi Center, and the Avs have some young guys trying to impress their coaching staff and stick. I think this will be a tough game.

We will see how the team responds though. I think Stewart will look good.

my god you are negative, how about supporting the team rather than "expecting a loss"

Bruv 02-20-2013 02:20 PM

Welcome back Jaro!

LGB!

Alklha 02-20-2013 02:22 PM

Only Russell, Redden, Schwartz, Tarasenko, Stewart, D'Agostini, Reaves and Nichol were on the ice this morning. None of those names are surprising...

PocketNines 02-20-2013 02:33 PM

Really kinda pissed. I have sweet tix for this one but something came up and I can't use them and have to stay in CB. 12th row in the corner the Blues shoot at twice.

sh724 02-20-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alklha (Post 60106911)
Only Russell, Redden, Schwartz, Tarasenko, Stewart, D'Agostini, Reaves and Nichol were on the ice this morning. None of those names are surprising...

and Halak.

It would be surprising if they sent Halak to Denver yesterday so he would be rested for the game since he did not dress yesterday. No reason to have him stay up all night waiting on the team to get ready to fly. You see that with MLB teams sending starting pitchers the day before they are suppose to pitch in a different city.

BlueDream 02-20-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cudi (Post 60106605)
my god you are negative, how about supporting the team rather than "expecting a loss"

It's funny how nobody can be a realist or post their honest opinion without getting someone pissed off.

My bad, I'll change my prediction to make you happy:

BLUES WIN 632-0. HALAK WITH 15 HATTRICKS. HITCHCOCK TURNS INTO JESUS AND STRIPS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ICE. TARASENKO PASSES PAVEL BURE ON ALL-TIME SCORING LIST. PERRON NEVER TURNS THE PUCK OVER AGAIN AND CHALLENGES GRETZKY FOR GREATEST ALL-TIME PLAYER. IN 2ND INTERMISSION GOD APPEARS AND TELLS THE BLUES THEY ARE WINNING THE STANLEY CUP THIS SEASON. THIS TEAM WON'T LOSE ANOTHER GAME AGAIN.

SirPaste 02-20-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PocketNines (Post 60107971)
Really kinda pissed. I have sweet tix for this one but something came up and I can't use them and have to stay in CB. 12th row in the corner the Blues shoot at twice.

Make some money on stubhub

PocketNines 02-20-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirPaste (Post 60111579)
Make some money on stubhub

Yeah, that's where we got em.

Oberyn 02-20-2013 03:42 PM

If the game is tied or we're trailing by the third period I think this is a loss. We were gassed in the third against the Sharks and its not gonna be easier with the high altitude in Denver. We have to get an early lead and that's how we're gonna win this game.

PocketNines 02-20-2013 03:49 PM

Colorado is 42-40-7 at home since the beginning of the 10-11 season. That means they lose most of their games at home. I don't get this sudden terror and impossible barrier of the altitude. I've heard more advance excuse-making about the altitude in the last couple days than ever. It's very weird to me. Supposedly guys like Stewart worked themselves into magnificent shape in the offseason so a game like this should see him flying around.

Fluff Master 02-20-2013 04:32 PM

I was worried about this game considering the airplane fiasco, but its a new day and I think we will have some surprising energy. Here's to Halak playing out of his mind awesome and Stewie n Shatty lighting the lamp on their former team.

So, do you guys only play that prediction game once a week? Just curious, it was fun even though I lost my first time trying. Lets Go Blues!

the 02-20-2013 04:41 PM

Thank god Jaroslav Halak is back...everything should be back to normal. Shutout tonight!

Halak Ness Monster 02-20-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueDream (Post 60105713)
Expecting another loss.

Blues will be tired, in the thin Denver air, Halak could be rusty, we never seem to do that well at Pepsi Center, and the Avs have some young guys trying to impress their coaching staff and stick. I think this will be a tough game.

We will see how the team responds though. I think Stewart will look good.

As long as Stewart isn't playing for Colorado tonight, I like our chances!

Seriously, though, you're right. The boys were gassed last night. We're gonna need the 4th line and 3rd pairings to step up in a big way tonight.

We can win but we'll need a full team effort.

illninofan* 02-20-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the (Post 60116219)
Thank god Jaroslav Halak is back...everything should be back to normal. Shutout tonight!

Here's hoping anyway. :)

TerminatorBlue 02-20-2013 04:59 PM

Could be an Important game, a loss to Colorado might push Army into making another big trade to shake things up.

MattyMo35 02-20-2013 05:43 PM

Certainly a winnable game, but not a sure thing. They need to get out to fast start and get some saves early.

Mike Liut 02-20-2013 05:47 PM

Think the Blues will be more or less tired than last night?

bluesfan94 02-20-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TerminatorBlue (Post 60117111)
Could be an Important game, a loss to Colorado might push Army into making another big trade to shake things up.

Another?

ExJbeck 02-20-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Liut (Post 60119571)
Think the Blues will be more or less tired than last night?

More for sure, we still can win though.

uncommonsense52 02-20-2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueDream (Post 60110295)
It's funny how nobody can be a realist or post their honest opinion without getting someone pissed off.

My bad, I'll change my prediction to make you happy:

BLUES WIN 632-0. HALAK WITH 15 HATTRICKS. HITCHCOCK TURNS INTO JESUS AND STRIPS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ICE. TARASENKO PASSES PAVEL BURE ON ALL-TIME SCORING LIST. PERRON NEVER TURNS THE PUCK OVER AGAIN AND CHALLENGES GRETZKY FOR GREATEST ALL-TIME PLAYER. IN 2ND INTERMISSION GOD APPEARS AND TELLS THE BLUES THEY ARE WINNING THE STANLEY CUP THIS SEASON. THIS TEAM WON'T LOSE ANOTHER GAME AGAIN.

A modest prediction for sure.

Anyone know why the game is at 9 tonight? Not like we're in California.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:54 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.