HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Boston Bruins (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   OT: Official Off-topic Thread LII-No More Snow..We want Spring,NOW!!! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1356689)

bruinsfan1970 02-21-2013 06:05 PM

Official Off-topic Thread LII-No More Snow..We want Spring,NOW!!!

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...p?t=1347115OT: Official Off-topic Thread LI-Spring is right around the corner,I hope anyways..

Have at it...

Kovi 02-21-2013 06:13 PM

Aww I just read Chuck did good!

Did we already discuss it?

"Grats Chuck!:handclap:

duckchobbins 02-21-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kovi (Post 60183799)
Aww I just read Chuck did good!

Did we already discuss it?

"Grats Chuck!:handclap:

Where did you see this? Facebook?

I passed. It wasn't pretty, but I passed, so that's all I am concerned with.

Thank you. Let's hope you have similar success with your demo now!:nod:

Kovi 02-21-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuckdobbins (Post 60208153)

Hmm? must have been?

Draft is done...hopefully I get in.... :help:

Bi Coastal Bawse* 02-22-2013 02:44 AM

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...95010861_n.jpg

Was supposed to attend this but my family has been giving me grief about responsibilities of cleaning around the house and other stuff.

What about responsibilities to our own earth and nature?

I doubt any of this will matter anyways to the IOC or Japan at the end of the day people can protest all they want but the almighty dollar and greed always win :(

LSCII 02-22-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhatsABruin (Post 60234519)

Was supposed to attend this but my family has been giving me grief about responsibilities of cleaning around the house and other stuff.

I doubt any of this will matter anyways to the IOC or Japan at the end of the day people can protest all they want but the almighty dollar and greed always win :(

I'd join up in the protest, but I love me some pan seared dolphin with a little lemon. It's so tasty and tender...:laugh:

BMC 02-22-2013 08:33 AM

Happy Friday everybody!!!!! :yo::yo::yo:

CamFan81 02-22-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSCII (Post 60237923)
I'd join up in the protest, but I love me some pan seared dolphin with a little lemon. It's so tasty and tender...:laugh:

omg if you love that, you should try this little place by the water.
They have something similar but then have a minced baby seal pate on the side with bruschetta.

To.Die.For :D

LSCII 02-22-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamFan81 (Post 60239009)
omg if you love that, you should try this little place by the water.
They have something similar but then have a minced baby seal pate on the side with bruschetta.

To.Die.For :D

Is that the place where you can pick your own, then club it repeatedly, and watch while the chef prepares it? I'm dying to try that joint...:naughty:

Kovi 02-22-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC (Post 60238961)
Happy Friday everybody!!!!! :yo::yo::yo:

this! ^:handclap::handclap:

WBC8 02-22-2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhatsABruin (Post 60234519)

Other people will come out and help the dolphins...nobody however will come over and clean your room. :laugh:

sooshii 02-22-2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuckdobbins (Post 60208153)

A win is a win, whether it's a blowout or a shootout. 2 PTS, bro! congrats. :handclap:

Ference the Finger 02-22-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sooshii (Post 60239701)
A win is a win, whether it's a blowout or a shootout. 2 PTS, bro! congrats. :handclap:

You keep using the words blow and shoot in the same sentence, and Lou's bound to show up!

Bi Coastal Bawse* 02-22-2013 11:24 AM

IDK what you numbskulls are jabbering about but what you're joking about isn't what the protest is about.

This is what started it all:

For the record I know you 2 are joking and WBC my room is actually pretty clean so it's not about that at all.

sooshii 02-22-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ference the Finger (Post 60243943)
You keep using the words blow and shoot in the same sentence, and Lou's bound to show up!

Lou & Chuck won't REALLY think it's a win unless Chuck beat somebody's head in. :laugh:

duckchobbins 02-22-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sooshii (Post 60247895)
Lou & Chuck won't REALLY think it's a win unless Chuck beat somebody's head in. :laugh:

If you can beat them, and beat them up, why the hell not? :laugh:

LSCII 02-22-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhatsABruin (Post 60246793)
IDK what you numbskulls are jabbering about but what you're joking about isn't what the protest is about.

This is what started it all:

For the record I know you 2 are joking and WBC my room is actually pretty clean so it's not about that at all.

I got what you were talking about, and that movie is quite well known. It won an academy award a few years ago, IICRC. That being said, so what? Some cultures eat dolphin and whales, and they hunt them too. I don't care. Some cultures eat a lot of crap I would never consider eating. Not my problem. Sad? Maybe, but why? Because Seaworld has some of those fish and they put on shows for stupid tourists? It's called being to the top of the food chain. You get to eat what you want because you're smarter than everything else. Why is a dolphin hunt or whale hunt worse than the billions of deaths we cause to chickens and cows? :laugh:

Bi Coastal Bawse* 02-22-2013 12:39 PM

Yes cuz Dolphins and Whales are stupid animals :sarcasm:

It's quite well known but from your reply I don't think you have actually seen it. Chickens and Cows are bred for the purposes of eating in this country but that is neither here nor there in this argument.

You speak as though just because we're the top of the food chain that gives us some sort of right to just use up this planet and all it's resources. The ocean is not a bottomless pit with infinite resources. This planet is finite and most people do not get that.

It's not just whales and dolphins either. Sharks are also being killed almost to extinction. Tigers and Elephants as well. You have children do you not want them to have a planet full of animals that you has growing up?

KnightofBoston 02-22-2013 01:00 PM

There is a kid here talking about Umass to some if my kids that looks and sounds exactly like pk Subban

KnightofBoston 02-22-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSCII (Post 60250553)
I got what you were talking about, and that movie is quite well known. It won an academy award a few years ago, IICRC. That being said, so what? Some cultures eat dolphin and whales, and they hunt them too. I don't care. Some cultures eat a lot of crap I would never consider eating. Not my problem. Sad? Maybe, but why? Because Seaworld has some of those fish and they put on shows for stupid tourists? It's called being to the top of the food chain. You get to eat what you want because you're smarter than everything else. Why is a dolphin hunt or whale hunt worse than the billions of deaths we cause to chickens and cows? :laugh:

Lonnie, chickens and cows can be herded and bred, dolphins and whales can not be, don't be silly

Not even worth arguing about though, you either understand ecology and respect the earth or you don't, and one day the foolishness is gonna bite us in the ass and we aren't gonna be able to jack about it because it'll be too late

Gee Wally 02-22-2013 01:09 PM

I ****ing hate snow!

Hate it.

that is all.

LSCII 02-22-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhatsABruin (Post 60251357)
Yes cuz Dolphins and Whales are stupid animals :sarcasm:

It's quite well known but from your reply I don't think you have actually seen it. Chickens and Cows are bred for the purposes of eating in this country but that is neither here nor there in this argument.

You speak as though just because we're the top of the food chain that gives us some sort of right to just use up this planet and all it's resources. The ocean is not a bottomless pit with infinite resources. This planet is finite and most people do not get that.

It's not just whales and dolphins either. Sharks are also being killed almost to extinction. Tigers and Elephants as well. You have children do you not want them to have a planet full of animals that you has growing up?

You never heard of a guy called Darwin? :laugh:

Also, if dolphins are so smart, why do they keep going to that cove? Whenever they go there, they get hunted. If you were smart, you'd figure not going there would be the move.

LSCII 02-22-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gee Wally (Post 60253119)
I ****ing hate snow!

Hate it.

that is all.

I'm with you on that. I'm freaking miserable just thinking about having to shovel more of that crap this weekend.

Bi Coastal Bawse* 02-22-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSCII (Post 60253499)
You never heard of a guy called Darwin? :laugh:

Also, if dolphins are so smart, why do they keep going to that cove? Whenever they go there, they get hunted. If you were smart, you'd figure not going there would be the move.

Ah yes because it is so easy to change habits that they have been doing for thousands of years. Perhaps before you speak more on this topic idk maybe watch the movie or read more about it.

And what about Darwin? I know a little about him but I do not know entirely what you are referring too. Perhaps instead of talking condescendingly about darwin with a laugh explain more about what you're trying to say.

doubleminor138 02-22-2013 01:25 PM

I haven't had a drink in like trhee weeks. I am going to get ****ed up tonight.