HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Proposal: NSH Players Wanted (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1358013)

thecloser 02-22-2013 11:58 PM

NSH Players Wanted

Interested in seeing who you guys would possibly want from NSH if we were to make moves.

sdbullet 02-23-2013 12:02 AM

Hornqvist, Klein or Blum

thecloser 02-23-2013 12:03 AM

for?

Av-merican 02-23-2013 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecloser (Post 60287355)
Interested in seeing who you guys would possibly want from NSH if we were to make moves.

Weber

Rinne

Um...what does your team need? I'm assuming a scoring forward or two.

I suppose that Josi kid isn't half-bad, either him or Smith/Wilson. But given the fact that both appear to be developing into the players you need, I doubt Poile will part with them now.

I always thought Legwand would be a good checking forward for the Avs...apparently we're in market for one since our top two-way forward is currently sitting at home. :shakehead

thecloser 02-23-2013 12:21 AM

yea, guys i dont see leaving NSH would be; Josi, Smith, Wilson, Erat, Leggy, Rinne, Weber, Ellis, Spaling, and maybe Hornqvist but IDK

Anyone else could be fair game...

Canadian Gold X3 02-23-2013 12:23 AM

Is Fisher available?

Dangles78 02-23-2013 12:25 AM

Pens would be very interested in Hornqvist

roach9 02-23-2013 12:29 AM

Hornqvist

for

Raymond, Jensen, 1st

-------------------

I think the value is relatively fair here.

Would love Hornqvist on our team.

Paranoid Android 02-23-2013 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecloser (Post 60288099)
yea, guys i dont see leaving NSH would be; Josi, Smith, Wilson, Erat, Leggy, Rinne, Weber, Ellis, Spaling, and maybe Hornqvist but IDK

Spaling should't be on that list and Legwand is only there because of his NTC. Hornqvist is unlikely to be moved IMO.

I'd also be willing to trade Smith as part of a package for a forward upgrade. I think very highly of Smith though so it would have to be a good deal for us.

I think this organization needs to make a tough decision and choose between Mr. Underwood and Mr. Predator (Fisher and Legwand). There just isn't room on this team for both of them, and a #1 center is what this team is missing the most. Unfortunately, both have NTCs and unlikely to be asked to waive them.

Bernier the Boats 02-23-2013 12:48 AM

Colin Wilson potentially

Love 02-23-2013 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roach9 (Post 60288319)
Hornqvist

for

Raymond, Jensen, 1st

-------------------

Thats really bad for VAN.

A 2nd line winger, Nucks top prospect and a 1st for Hornqvist will never happen.

Bernier the Boats 02-23-2013 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love (Post 60289165)

A 2nd line winger, Nucks top prospect and a 1st for Hornqvist will never happen.

Make it Jensen/1st and it makes a bit more sense IMO.

thecloser 02-23-2013 01:28 AM

I'd say Fish would be moved before Legwand or Hornqvist

StringerBell 02-23-2013 01:35 AM

Quote:

Hornqvist

for

Raymond, Jensen, 1st

-------------------

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Not a chance the Canucks do this. I'd be interested in Blum but that's probably it. Wilson has always intrigued me but I don't see him being worth the price after his mini breakout.

Devils Trap 02-23-2013 02:21 AM

NJD would be interested in Hornqvist

Av-merican 02-23-2013 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Classless One (Post 60288149)
Is Fisher available?

Only if he divorces.

thecloser 02-23-2013 03:08 AM

Wilson definitely won't be moved and ya Fisher has a NTC

Honour Over Glory 02-23-2013 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love (Post 60289165)

Raymond's #'s are comparable to that of Tyler Kennedy, one is a 2nd line winger, the other is a 3rd line winger, both similar in age. That's actually not a good enough deal for Nashville.

If Hornqvist was on the market, and healthy, I have no doubt Shero would be interested, he plays the kind of game that would suit Crosby's wing perfectly. He's also a guy I wouldn't mind seeing Shero move Maatta and a 1st for (+ a roster player).

InjuredChoker 02-23-2013 08:33 AM

Many teams would be interested in Klein but I don't see NSH moving him.

thecloser 02-23-2013 04:42 PM

Ya Hornqvist and Klein will be in Nashville for a while. I'm pretty sure Horns' contract is up at year end but I'm pretty sure he'll be a RFA and we'll re-sign him. As far as Klein goes, he just signed a pretty lengthy contract.

honestly i'd see blum and some younger guys in Milwaukee being moved before Hornqvist and Klein. I don't know if Poile will make any moves due to the shortened season he may just ride it out and see what we can do in free agency and the off-season...

I just know we need a scorer to help out

Kader 02-23-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecloser (Post 60288099)

So basically their only players of value (and nearly half the team) are NFS.
ha
Hahahaha but anyway, Nash needs skilled scoring players, but I'm guessing they would only tolerate acquiring them if they were at least somewhat defensibly liable.

That opens a bunch of options, primarily ROR. Disregarding him because theres a billion of his trade proposals, would you guys consider getting somebody from a team likely to be sellers ie Detroit, Washington, Calgary, or Buffalo.

ie would Nashville fans consider some of these guys?
Mike Cammalleri
Jiri Hudler
Valtteri Filpula
Ville Leino
Drew Stafford

I could see the Preds giving up a late first, a B level prospect (Chet Pickard?) and a roster player. But who knows, thoughts? (Please don't flame, I'm just a lurker)

laundryman 02-23-2013 07:15 PM

Flyers obviously wouldn't have interest, but what would you expect as a return for Colin Wilson? Just curious

Horvat2Virtanen 02-23-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Hornqvist

for

Raymond, Jensen, 1st

-------------------

God no. Jensen projects to be exactly what Hornqvist is. Raymond had be lights out this year, along with a first in a deep draft? No thanks.

Soundgarden 02-23-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laundryman (Post 60333041)
Flyers obviously wouldn't have interest, but what would you expect as a return for Colin Wilson? Just curious

A forward as good as Wilson + a pick or a forward better then him.

thecloser 02-23-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kader (Post 60325033)

ie would Nashville fans consider some of these guys?
Mike Cammalleri
Jiri Hudler
Valtteri Filpula
Ville Leino
Drew Stafford

I could see the Preds giving up a late first, a B level prospect (Chet Pickard?) and a roster player. But who knows, thoughts? (Please don't flame, I'm just a lurker)

Personally, I'd be interested in Cammalleri, Filpula and Stafford from that list in that order. We definitely need offensive help, there's no denying that.

As far as Wilson is concerned, he's not going anywhere IMO