HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Wrestling (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=240)
-   -   WWE: Why did Jericho recently tell off WWE writers? Compares comeback to Rock/Brock (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1358269)

M.C.G. 31 02-23-2013 01:27 PM

Why did Jericho recently tell off WWE writers? Compares comeback to Rock/Brock
 
WWE part-time star Chris Jericho recalled recently telling off the WWE writers during an interview with AfterBuzz TV promoting his hosting role for Syfy's "Robot Combat League."

Jericho said he made his point after he was voted to face C.M. Punk in a RawActive match on the February 4 episode of Raw. This was after what Jericho described as a pre-Raw "flash poll" revealed that Randy Orton was expected to win the vote over Jericho and Rey Mysterio.

Jericho recalled thinking the afternoon of Raw, I knew I was going to win." He claims the writers were shocked when he was chosen over Orton, then Jericho joked, I went to the writers's room and said, 'All you guys with your flash polls, go F yourself, you can suck it.'

http://bls.uieblender.com/iphone/art...&snum=2&user=1

Habsfan18 02-23-2013 01:37 PM

Please post a link to the article, and cut down your post to a few lines.

edit: Thanks

The Shockmaster 02-23-2013 04:32 PM

Telling it like it is.

Disclose 02-23-2013 04:42 PM

so weird that jacket thing....

Megahab 02-23-2013 04:49 PM

Lesnar and Rock are bigger stars than Jericho. They are in better positions to negotiate not having to work house shows. Jericho wouldn't working house shows if he was getting paid as much as Rock or Lesnar.

Marf 02-23-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megahab (Post 60318301)
Lesnar and Rock are bigger stars than Jericho. They are in better positions to negotiate not having to work house shows. Jericho wouldn't working house shows if he was getting paid as much as Rock or Lesnar.

I'll take Jericho over those 2 clowns any day of the week.

M.C.G. 31 02-23-2013 11:06 PM

Today, for me at least in terms of who I want to see on the show and who impresses me, Lesnar = Jericho >>>>>>> Rock.

Rocks pissing me off so ****ing much lately.

Megahab 02-23-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marf (Post 60352457)
I'll take Jericho over those 2 clowns any day of the week.

Okay, but most people would rather take Lesnar and The Rock over Jericho, which is my point. Jericho is a big name in wrestling but he's hardly going to move PPV numbers like Lesnar and The Rock are.

Marf 02-23-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megahab (Post 60352725)
Okay, but most people would rather take Lesnar and The Rock over Jericho, which is my point. Jericho is a big name in wrestling but he's hardly going to move PPV numbers like Lesnar and The Rock are.

I agree with that.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.