OT Seattle blocking out dates at Key Arena for NBA
So, they're hoping this move can be accomplished this summer and team play @ Key Arena until new arena is complete.
just means they are open to the possibility... they wouldn't want the deal to close and then have too many dates booked for other events and therefore unable to host the sonics in the upcoming season
all Key HAS TO work around is the Storm and the U-Seattle, everything else, is in storage, from the OKC era
Some of these improvements are already happening.
Base Case Improvements
1. Refinish of team and official locker rooms and other key BOH areas.
2. Reconfiguration of event level space to create NHL and
NBA team suites,with modern amenities and infrastructure.
3. Upgrade data and audio/visual backbones to bring the building to more
4. Add a semi-permanent event level club.
5. Refinish a portion of lower bowl seats.
6. Renovate three lower level concessions concourses.
7. Remodel existing Champions Club.
8. Reconfigure sports lighting to NHL standards
9. Add camera locations consistent with modern league standards
10. Create NHL replay review room
11. Refurbish ice making equipment.
12. Refurbish retractable seating sections.
13. POS fixed-position upgrades
14. Refurbish fixed kitchen equipment
15. Upgrade fixed bowl signage program
16. Required life safety improvements
There's no hoping about it. It's going to happen.
For the millionth time, the NBA is not going to block the sale and I'm sure that Hansen's group has done more than enough legwork to convince enough of the minority owners to be on board and/or sell their stakes in the team, too.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:10 PM.|
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.