HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Traverse (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=13636)

VAN-HAB 09-23-2003 10:29 AM

Traverse

I wonder what's going to happen to Traverse. Will CJ keep him? I really don't want to see this guy playing again for Montreal

Playr050 09-23-2003 10:34 AM

He'll most likely stay on the pro roster, since Bouillion has a two-way deal this season.

gunnerdom 09-23-2003 10:35 AM

Put him in Pee-wee so he can learn how to play. Maybe he could actually be good at that level.

VAN-HAB 09-23-2003 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ejaculine
Put him in Pee-wee so he can learn how to play. Maybe he could actually be good at that level.

I am not sure that he will be able to!!!! Even there he will drive the fans (parents) crazy!

Darz 09-23-2003 10:39 AM

I think most habs fans are in agreement about Traverse playing for the habs this upcoming season.
I would imagine if everything goes to plan he will start the year in Hamilton, and only come up to Montreal if we get hit by injuries on the blue line. That's my wish anyways.

gunnerdom 09-23-2003 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darz
I think most habs fans are in agreement about Traverse playing for the habs this upcoming season.
I would imagine if everything goes to plan he will start the year in Hamilton, and only come up to Montreal if we get hit by injuries on the blue line. That's my wish anyways.

Nah if theirs no other defense player to call up, let him stay in Hamilton and we`ll try to get Mike Lalor out of retirement.

fatmax 09-23-2003 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darz

Sorry Darz but I don't wish that, I wish we bought up his contract so he can leave the habs, if we get hit by injuries, I want to see; bouillon, beachemin and Hansey before seeing Traverse... they got potential and they want to play, and at least (for Beauchemin and Bouillon) they hit...

Tarverse a wuss

I hate him so much

I wish he get hurts for th remaining of the season so we don't have to pay him (c'est chien mais c'est legal) :blush:

GilleZ 09-23-2003 10:50 AM

He will be for sure in mtl, on the bench but here. He would probably play a couple of games to showcase him when there are injuries and he will be traded or send back to hamilton past all-star break.

VAN-HAB 09-23-2003 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatmax
Sorry Darz but I don't wish that, I wish we bought up his contract so he can leave the habs, if we get hit by injuries, I want to see; bouillon, beachemin and Hansey before seeing Traverse... they got potential and they want to play, and at least (for Beauchemin and Bouillon) they hit...

Tarverse a wuss

I hate him so much

I wish he get hurts for th remaining of the season so we don't have to pay him (c'est chien mais c'est legal) :blush:

I agree with you that we should not see him again playing for MON and rather give a chance to much better players like Bouillon "what heart this guy has) or Beauchemin.
As for him getting injured NOOO...c'est chien est pas legal

Darz 09-23-2003 11:08 AM

Quote:

Sorry Darz but I don't wish that, I wish we bought up his contract so he can leave the habs

I wish for that as well....I meant we are all in agreement about him NOT playing in Montreal.

Quote:

I can't wish for ANYBODY to get injuried.

Corey 09-23-2003 12:05 PM

Traverse will be exposed in the waiver draft but the Habs would have to get extremely lucky for someone to select him. Assuming he isn't take, either assigning him to Hamilton or buying him out would be logical.

oli500 09-23-2003 01:17 PM

If he does get pik up in the waiver wire, i have my bottle of champain ready. I dont get why traverse isnt bood on the ice every single time. I mean it looks like he is more hated then Brisebois and I dont blain the people that hate him.

Munchausen 09-23-2003 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playr050
He'll most likely stay on the pro roster, since Bouillion has a two-way deal this season.

Can't we all live in denial for a little while and assume Traverse will be gone when season starts, by some magical and unexplained way, and never be heard of again? :rolly:

I personally would like to postpone the moment where I'll have to get back on earth and realize there's a good chance he starts the year in Montreal.