HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Toronto Maple Leafs (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   meet me in TO (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=136544)

Bloody Sabbath 03-28-2005 06:26 PM

meet me in TO
 
anyone have a profile on there? www.meetmeinto.com

MOGiLNY 03-28-2005 07:43 PM

http://www.meetmeinto.com/profile.asp?id=156794

MOGiLNY 03-29-2005 10:37 AM

well i sure feel lonely now

Wendel Clark 03-29-2005 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOGiLNY
well i sure feel lonely now

i just made a profile, hope that makes you feel better

Christ 03-29-2005 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOGiLNY
well i sure feel lonely now

LOL, according to your job description, you are a bum... :biglaugh:

tomerez 03-29-2005 08:00 PM

"mmto" is a pathetic site mainly populated by ****** and guys who like to meet girls over the net. Of the friends who frequent the site (and the even sadder "ginogina.ca" or "chillinto"), I hear a lot of references to girls by their online handles :shakehead

But love your page, especially Oxanna and the token black guy

Christ 03-29-2005 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomerez
"mmto" is a pathetic site mainly populated by ****** and guys who like to meet girls over the net.

That does not seem like such a bad idea to me... at least they are looking for dates and not at internet porn...

tomerez 03-29-2005 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christ
That does not seem like such a bad idea to me... at least they are looking for dates and not at internet porn...

It sounds much better than it is, especially when most of these ****** are 14 years old

Christ 03-29-2005 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomerez
It sounds much better than it is, especially when most of these ****** are 14 years old

All the more reason they should not be viewing porn, woulden't you say?

MOGiLNY 03-29-2005 08:43 PM

yeah that site is full of hoes ... but i go there for fun.. i dont think i made one serious post on that site.. :D

Stephen 03-29-2005 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomerez
"mmto" is a pathetic site mainly populated by ****** and guys who like to meet girls over the net. Of the friends who frequent the site (and the even sadder "ginogina.ca" or "chillinto"), I hear a lot of references to girls by their online handles :shakehead

But love your page, especially Oxanna and the token black guy

Yeah this site is definitely for fugly gino types. Another reason why Toronto sucks.

Bloody Sabbath 03-29-2005 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen
Yeah this site is definitely for fugly gino types. Another reason why Toronto sucks.

lol its like purely emo kids

BuppY 03-29-2005 09:12 PM

I like HO's :D

Wendel Clark 03-29-2005 11:11 PM

there is definately nothing wrong with ho's

stugotz 03-30-2005 11:48 AM

There's a pic of me on that site, from "Inside" never bothered to make a profile though.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:22 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.