HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Vancouver Canucks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   The OT Non-Ski Resort - Congratulations on the Baby Mr.C! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1365799)

Royal Canuck 03-03-2013 07:24 PM

The OT Non-Ski Resort - Congratulations on the Baby Mr.C!
 






Continue!

Too much child birth talk in the last one. :laugh:

Zombotron 03-03-2013 09:28 PM

Anyone want a vintage, slim-fitting Canucks jersey for cheap? :naughty:

http://i.imgur.com/DY7ubBj.jpg

Reverend Mayhem 03-03-2013 10:21 PM

I can dig this edition.

Also damn. Those spoilers I read about tonight's episode were dead on. Made me feel like I had seen it already.

Nuckles 03-03-2013 10:37 PM

Just saw the Walking Dead

Spoil:
I would not be surprised if Rick gets killed at the end of this season. After Rick's dialouge with Morgan, it makes me think that there was some foreshadowing of Rick dying and Carl having to move on without him.

Royal Canuck 03-03-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuckles37 (Post 60916111)
Just saw the Walking Dead

Spoil:
I would not be surprised if Rick gets killed at the end of this season. After Rick's dialouge with Morgan, it makes me think that there was some foreshadowing of Rick dying and Carl having to move on without him.

Spoil:
Then who leads the pack? Carl isn't old enough to be the protagonist of the whole series. Daryl could be the main man, but I don't see it happening. I think Rick has one more season before the climatic "Death of the Ricktatorship" scene, which may be as heartwrenching as Daryl's death, but probably not. I will cry for weeks when Daryl dies.

Seriously thought that Morgan killed Rick when he stabbed him, looked like a heart shot.

Sad to see the shape that Morgan is in, too bad he didn't tag along and go back to the prison with Rick.

Reverend Mayhem 03-03-2013 11:18 PM

Spoil:
It's pretty clear this series is Rick-centric to me. I can't ever really see Rick dying, to be honest. Sure his leadership might, but he has to go on. The expendables like Glenn and Daryl are the ones that worry me. Next week's episode looks maybe even better than this one. Also a pretty good quip off the Walking Dead Reddit...

Rick: "Morgan is pretty crazy, isn't he Lori?"

LiquidSnake* 03-03-2013 11:35 PM

is speculation that Rick may eventually die really spoiler tag worthy?

Really liked this episode. Best in a while.

Reverend Mayhem 03-03-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiquidSnake (Post 60919339)
is speculation that Rick may eventually die really spoiler tag worthy?

Really liked this episode. Best in a while.

Spoil:
I put everything in spoiler tags now.
Yes
Yes I do

Nuckles 03-03-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiquidSnake (Post 60919339)
is speculation that Rick may eventually die really spoiler tag worthy?

Really liked this episode. Best in a while.

I put spoiler tags in because I mentioned a character which is spoiler worthy.

Linden* 03-03-2013 11:44 PM

I don't watch The Walking Dead, all this talk about it is killing me :laugh:

Reverend Mayhem 03-03-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by live playoff hockey (Post 60919721)
I don't watch The Walking Dead, all this talk about it is killing me :laugh:

I remember being pissed off in your position, so I started watching it cause I heard good things. Good decision. Same for Community. And Breaking Bad. And House of Cards. And Workaholics. I watch too much TV.

Taelin 03-03-2013 11:54 PM

Ughhhh, have to wait for my sister to go to bed before I can start watching.

Linden* 03-03-2013 11:57 PM

The only one out of your list I watch consistently is Workaholics, have been hooked on Person of Interest and just finishing the entire Heroes episodes I neglected to watch when they came out. Love that series

Taelin 03-04-2013 12:16 AM

I have a 2010 Canada jersey that needs a name on it, and I don't know who to choose!

Weber, Neidermayer, Crosby or Toews?

Reverend Mayhem 03-04-2013 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taelin (Post 60921033)
I have a 2010 Canada jersey that needs a name on it, and I don't know who to choose!

Weber, Neidermayer, Crosby or Toews?

Luongo.

Taelin 03-04-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reverend Mayhem (Post 60921083)
Luongo.

Everyone and their mother has Luongo (but I guess the same argument could be made for Crosby).

Reverend Mayhem 03-04-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taelin (Post 60921123)
Everyone and their mother has Luongo (but I guess the same argument could be made for Crosby).

Because he's from Vancouver.

Just don't get ****ing Toews, please.

OgoBoHo 03-04-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taelin (Post 60921033)
I have a 2010 Canada jersey that needs a name on it, and I don't know who to choose!

Weber, Neidermayer, Crosby or Toews?

Easy. Niedermayer.

Taelin 03-04-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PG Canuck (Post 60921217)
Easy. Niedermayer.

I was thinking that too. Nothing says long-lasting as getting a player who's retired.

LiquidSnake* 03-04-2013 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reverend Mayhem (Post 60920039)
I remember being pissed off in your position, so I started watching it cause I heard good things. Good decision. Same for Community. And Breaking Bad. And House of Cards. And Workaholics. I watch too much TV.

Checkout Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones then. You wont be disappointed.


Linden* 03-04-2013 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taelin (Post 60921033)
I have a 2010 Canada jersey that needs a name on it, and I don't know who to choose!

Weber, Neidermayer, Crosby or Toews?

If you get Toews we will have a problem. It is not an option

Neidermayer

LiquidSnake* 03-04-2013 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuckles37 (Post 60919601)
I put spoiler tags in because I mentioned a character which is spoiler worthy.

I wasnt putting a dig at you. Just speculation IMO isnt really spoiler worthy. But i'm not sure who'd be the main without Rick.

nameless1 03-04-2013 08:30 AM

I just got the Holy Grail DVD too.
That was the worst packaging in the world.
I could barely get the discs out.

Tiranis 03-04-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiquidSnake (Post 60921627)
I wasnt putting a dig at you. Just speculation IMO isnt really spoiler worthy. But i'm not sure who'd be the main without Rick.

They've got one actor that has the range to carry the show, they're not going to kill him off. As much as I like Daryl, Glenn, etc. as characters they're not guys that can carry the show on their own.

Linden* 03-04-2013 08:59 AM

having a midterm<doing almost anything else
+ a 1.5 hour commute each way

should be a fun day :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:10 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.