HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New Jersey Devils (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Roll call & PTC, Devs vs TB March 5 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1366463)

Devils Dominion 03-04-2013 09:23 AM

Roll call & PTC, Devs vs TB March 5
 
I know we have a game tonight in Toronto.

Tomorrow's home game vs Tampa is a legit PTC (predict the crowd) since it will not come anywhere close to a sellout (thanks losing streak :()

I will be in attendance.
12,028

Devils Dominion 03-04-2013 11:49 PM

Do we break 11k?

Fanbase has taken quite a few punches to the gut.

MartysBetterThanYou 03-05-2013 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devils Dominion (Post 60985823)
Do we break 11k?

Fanbase has taken quite a few punches to the gut.

Given the fact that we have somewhere between 11000 and 13000 season ticket holders, my guess is even in the worst situations, we draw about 12000. My guess is about 14000.

JerseyGuy276 03-05-2013 02:35 AM

Meh, I say 15500

NJDevs26 03-05-2013 08:37 AM

This might wind up being a game where they pay the piper number-wise for some of their 'sellouts'. They'll probably announce 12,500 when people swear there are 14,000 or more in the building.

Devils Dominion 03-05-2013 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJDevs26 (Post 60996703)
This might wind up being a game where they pay the piper number-wise for some of their 'sellouts'. They'll probably announce 12,500 when people swear there are 14,000 or more in the building.

That's possible, but I don't think even 14k tix are sold by looking at the TM map.

I hope the no-shows are not too high tonight due to low fan morale.

Just with this thread, usually Roll Call threads go 3 to 4 pages, does not look like many are going.

Fans who enjoy small crowds will be happy tonight.

JerseyGuy276 03-05-2013 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devils Dominion (Post 60996835)
That's possible, but I don't think even 14k tix are sold by looking at the TM map.

I hope the no-shows are not too high tonight due to low fan morale.

Just with this thread, usually Roll Call threads go 3 to 4 pages, does not look like many are going.

Fans who enjoy small crowds will be happy tonight.

what roll call thread goes 4 pages...only the big games (home opener/retro night/playoffs) get big roll call threads. I started the last one and it was big because it was the home opener and I used it for multiple games.

And your over reacting completely in regards to your attendance negativity.

Devils Dominion 03-05-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyGuy276 (Post 61000369)
what roll call thread goes 4 pages...only the big games (home opener/retro night/playoffs) get big roll call threads. I started the last one and it was big because it was the home opener and I used it for multiple games.

And your over reacting completely in regards to your attendance negativity.

This is a small roll call.

I hope I am wrong, anyone that knows me or reads the ticket thread knows I do all I can to help our attendance.

Cowbell232 03-05-2013 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devils Dominion (Post 60996835)
That's possible, but I don't think even 14k tix are sold by looking at the TM map.

I hope the no-shows are not too high tonight due to low fan morale.

Just with this thread, usually Roll Call threads go 3 to 4 pages, does not look like many are going.

Fans who enjoy small crowds will be happy tonight.

People aren't posting in here because it's a Tuesday game against a **** opponent when we've been playing like garbage.

They're not excited, and no one cares. I know at least 10+ HF'ers who will be there, they just don't care to post it here. If you base your attendance guesses on an HF Thread, you'll be way, way off base.

Probably 15K+, regardless of the record. People buy tickets in advance.

JerseyGuy276 03-05-2013 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowbell232 (Post 61001827)
People aren't posting in here because it's a Monday game against a **** opponent when we've been playing like garbage.

They're not excited, and no one cares. I know at least 10+ HF'ers who will be there, they just don't care to post it here. If you base your attendance guesses on an HF Thread, you'll be way, way off base.

Probably 15K+, regardless of the record. People buy tickets in advance.

Actually, its a tuesday game lol...

Cowbell232 03-05-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyGuy276 (Post 61001967)
Actually, its a tuesday game lol...

I ninja'd it. You got to it quick dude.

JerseyGuy276 03-05-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devils Dominion (Post 61001699)
This is a small roll call.

I hope I am wrong, anyone that knows me or reads the ticket thread knows I do all I can to help our attendance.

Also, if you buy a ticket, you shelled out money for it, your really not going to go because the team is in a loosing streak? Why even risk your money then if your just going to not show up if they are potentially in a losing streak...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowbell232 (Post 61002037)
I ninja'd it. You got to it quick dude.

Oh, I'm like a viper :laugh:

Devils Dominion 03-05-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyGuy276 (Post 61002039)
Also, if you buy a ticket, you shelled out money for it, your really not going to go because the team is in a loosing streak? Why even risk your money then if your just going to not show up if they are potentially in a losing streak...

There are always no-shows, mostly corporate tickets, but regular fans too.

onefatsurfer 03-05-2013 11:11 AM

i don't particularly want to go, they've been playing like ass and i have better **** to do than watch a bunch of greedy millionaires struggle to play a game, only to have to drive an hour back home, pissed off and tired and with dangerously bad eyesight.. nonetheless, selyar and i will be there. maybe i'll watch game of thrones on my cell after they give up the first (and second and third) goal.

PADevil3034 03-05-2013 12:11 PM

Won't be there tonight, but I'll call 15,685

NJDevs26 03-05-2013 12:15 PM

I'll be in 120 as usual, wearing a white jersey for the first time all season (usually wear my white Rafalski when the team's crapping the bed lol).

Don't really care to guess a # since we're not 'playing' PTC this year, plus the numbers seem to be fudged more than normal. But I'll say 14,291 will be their # and everyone says it looks like 15,500-16,000.

JerseyGuy276 03-05-2013 12:18 PM

im in 104 in my retro shanny

devils1119 03-05-2013 12:47 PM

IDK what everyone's talking about, look at the Ticketmaster map. Add in walkup sales and whatnot I think they'll easily surpass 16k.

Scott04 03-05-2013 01:58 PM

$1, Bob.

Lou's Koolaid 03-05-2013 02:34 PM

16,192 and listening to Matt and Sherry from likely some highway in Idaho yay!

JerseyGuy276 03-05-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou's Koolaid (Post 61014647)
16,192 and listening to Matt and Sherry from likely some highway in Idaho yay!

Gettin some taters? :laugh:

NjDevs4994 03-05-2013 03:28 PM

I'll be there with two others in 106

Status Quo* 03-05-2013 04:43 PM

Watching from home. 15,995

NJDevs26 03-05-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou's Koolaid (Post 61014647)
16,192 and listening to Matt and Sherry from likely some highway in Idaho yay!

You're better off listening to the radio. Steve/Chico/MSG have made as many mistakes per game as the Devils have lately.

Devils Dominion 03-05-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJDevs26 (Post 61023169)
You're better off listening to the radio. Steve/Chico/MSG have made as many mistakes per game as the Devils have lately.

They have been an unbearable listen. Deb makes it even worse.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.