HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Value of: Adam Henrique (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1367517)

Visnovsky 03-05-2013 01:23 AM

Adam Henrique
 
Hi guys, just wondering what Adam Henrique would garner in a trade?
Is it even remotely realistic, that he would be traded?

As a Toronto-fan, I think he's a player that would be (IMO) ideal with Kessel. :handclap:

WeridAl 03-05-2013 01:24 AM

I don't think there is much of a chance he will be traded.

This thread should be fun to watch.:laugh:

Visnovsky 03-05-2013 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeridAl (Post 60992405)
I don't think there is much of a chance he will be traded.

This thread should be fun to watch.:laugh:

Indeed. :laugh:

Just trying to figure out, what it would take, since I have absolutely no idea... :handclap:

MJMazzarone 03-05-2013 01:30 AM

Well I think this thread is purely to indicate his trade value. It's really high to NJ. He means a lot to that team....it'd be debatable to say whether or not he's untouchable but it would take an overpayment for any other team to snatch him from us. (More of an overpayment then it really would be worth honestly.) Quality centers are so hard to find.

bral 03-05-2013 01:37 AM

I always felt that something around Henrique and Jonathan Bernier might be worked out and be great for both teams.

JerseyGuy276 03-05-2013 01:41 AM

It'd never happen because the guy we'd want is the guy you want him to center. You need to overpay us to get us to listen.

kihei 03-05-2013 01:51 AM

Grabovski/Bozak + Gardiner?

No Team Needed 03-05-2013 01:53 AM

I'd trade close to anything to get Henrique on Montreal. He'll win a Conn Smythe, maybe two in his career.

supert 03-05-2013 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bral (Post 60992653)
I always felt that something around Henrique and Jonathan Bernier might be worked out and be great for both teams.

Good for the Kings Not so good for the Devils . Kings fans want to be paid as an elite goalie which he isn't . He maybe come one

supert 03-05-2013 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visnovsky (Post 60992377)
Hi guys, just wondering what Adam Henrique would garner in a trade?
Is it even remotely realistic, that he would be traded?

As a Toronto-fan, I think he's a player that would be (IMO) ideal with Kessel. :handclap:

What would it take from the Oilers ?

Visnovsky 03-05-2013 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kihei (Post 60992887)
Grabovski/Bozak + Gardiner?

I'd do both those deals. :handclap:

DKQ 03-05-2013 02:17 AM

Him, Loktionov and Matteau are our only roster forwards under 27. Our forward prospect system is basically bare except for a few boom-or-bust types. A lot of people also feel like he will succeed Salvador as captain. I really can't think of very many players that would make me interested in trading him.

Rielly4 03-05-2013 02:17 AM

trading Gardiner would not be wise for Toronto and trading Henrique would not be wise for Jersey, i dont think Henrique is ideal for Kessel but they would work together, we need a pure creative quick pass player with speed. Henriques more of a grinding type top six center to me, but he is quick.

bral 03-05-2013 03:04 AM

Why can Henrique have implied value but Bernier can not? Bernier is doing quite well this year in the NHL.

MadDevil 03-05-2013 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bral (Post 60993813)
Why can Henrique have implied value but Bernier can not? Bernier is doing quite well this year in the NHL.

They both have value. It's just that Henrique's value to the Devils right now is too high for them to move him for Bernier.

BROOKLYnKNIGHTS 03-05-2013 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DKQ (Post 60993307)
Him, Loktionov and Matteau are our only roster forwards under 27. Our forward prospect system is basically bare except for a few boom-or-bust types. A lot of people also feel like he will succeed Salvador as captain. I really can't think of very many players that would make me interested in trading him.

Picking high in the draft for awhile wil do that to a team. Henrique was such an excellent draft choice.

Feed Me A Stray Cat 03-05-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bral (Post 60993813)
Why can Henrique have implied value but Bernier can not? Bernier is doing quite well this year in the NHL.

1) Goalies, in general, have a lower value than position players due to the sheer volatility and randomness of their position.

2) Jonathan Bernier has not come close to establishing himself as a legitimate NHL goaltender.

kingsofLA 03-05-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feed Me A Stray Cat (Post 60998385)
1) Goalies, in general, have a lower value than position players due to the sheer volatility and randomness of their position.

2) Jonathan Bernier has not come close to establishing himself as a legitimate NHL goaltender.

And yet, he has a better gaa than both of your teams goaltender. Bernier is out playing Quick and a lot of other goaltenders this year. The kid is ready to take #1 goaltending position.

JerseyGuy276 03-05-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingsofLA (Post 61001387)
And yet, he has a better gaa than both of your teams goaltender. Bernier is out playing Quick and a lot of other goaltenders this year. The kid is ready to take #1 goaltending position.

Wow, congratulations! He's got a better GAA then 2 over goaltenders over 40. Real accomplishment there. We've been hearing for a few years now that "Bernier is ready to take the #1 position" and guess what, it still hasn't happened.

kingsofLA 03-05-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyGuy276 (Post 61001823)
Wow, congratulations! He's got a better GAA then 2 over goaltenders over 40. Real accomplishment there. We've been hearing for a few years now that "Bernier is ready to take the #1 position" and guess what, it still hasn't happened.

Quick is not 40, but yeah i guess when Bernier is playing your dreaming of jeannie. Watch the games he plays in, dude is on a mission

JerseyGuy276 03-05-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingsofLA (Post 61002831)
Quick is not 40, but yeah i guess when Bernier is playing your dreaming of jeannie. Watch the games he plays in, dude is on a mission

I was responding to your quip about having a better GAA then NJ's goaltenders...

He's played 6 games and only 2 of them has had him see 27 or more shots against him...

Sawyer 03-05-2013 10:39 AM

Am I insane now or are Devils fans?

You guys need a goalie down the pipe for Brodeur to pass the torch to. Unless you can get Halak, Elliot, Schneider or Harding, there aren't too many goalies ready to take the #1 spot and do well. Oh, sure you can grab a couple guys like Florida and rotate goalies but that hasn't worked for anyone except the Blues.

Can you honestly say that Wedgewood or someone else in your system will be a starter in a couple seasons?

Take Bernier and say thank you

JerseyGuy276 03-05-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sawyer (Post 61004059)
Am I insane now or are Devils fans?

You guys need a goalie down the pipe for Brodeur to pass the torch to. Unless you can get Halak, Elliot, Schneider or Harding, there aren't too many goalies ready to take the #1 spot and do well. Oh, sure you can grab a couple guys like Florida and rotate goalies but that hasn't worked for anyone except the Blues.

Can you honestly say that Wedgewood or someone else in your system will be a starter in a couple seasons?

Take Bernier and say thank you

What the hell? What are you smoking? No, you can't have our 23 year old center in exchange for your 24 year old goaltender whos never played more then 25 games in a season.

kingsofLA 03-05-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyGuy276 (Post 61003301)
I was responding to your quip about having a better GAA then NJ's goaltenders...

He's played 6 games and only 2 of them has had him see 27 or more shots against him...

Like I said watch the games, Quick has had a rough time and when Bernier played LA has responded with a better performance. That is why he is 5-1 on team that has struggled a bit with their starter. But you would not know that unless you watch the games and to add that at one point we had lost 3 of the top 6 defensemen at one point.

marty111 03-05-2013 11:28 AM

I'd think the Devils would want Kadri for Henrique.

I don't even think that's a terrible trade but there is no way the Leafs move Kadri but I would assume that's the kind of price the Devils would want.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:07 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.