HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Proposal: Montreal-Chicago and Montreal-LA (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1368907)

boomboom 03-06-2013 10:39 AM

Montreal-Chicago and Montreal-LA
 
To Montreal:
Kyle Beach
Brandon Bollig


To Chicago:
Travis Moen
Danny Kristo
Mark MacMillan



To Montreal:
Jordan Nolan
Matt Greene


To LA:
David Desharnais
Louis Leblanc
Tomas Keberle
3rd this year

Hugo Sham 03-06-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boomboom (Post 61091551)
To Montreal:
Kyle Beach
Brandon Bollig


To Chicago:
Travis Moen
Danny Kristo
Mark MacMillan



To Montreal:
Jordan Nolan
Matt Greene


To LA:
David Desharnais
Louis Leblanc
Tomas Keberle
3rd this year

are you crazy? habs don't do that first deal, nor the second. You don't trade Desharnais for that package

driller1 03-06-2013 10:53 AM

You can't trade your trash to get bigger.

While Nolan and Greene aren't superstars, they are part of the Kings identity. Simon Gagne was sitting in the pressbox so that Nolan could play. Grinding Sutter hockey at its finest.

In short, no reason for the Kings to do this.

Hugo Sham 03-06-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by driller1 (Post 61092239)
You can't trade your trash to get bigger.

While Nolan and Greene aren't superstars, they are part of the Kings identity. Simon Gagne was sitting in the pressbox so that Nolan could play. Grinding Sutter hockey at its finest.

In short, no reason for the Kings to do this.

trash. leblanc is a first round pick who's battling ankle injuries - and played 40+ games for habs last year.. Kristo has a shot at the hobey baker and is potentially habs top right wing prospect. DD is arguably habs best offensive center. get a ****ing clue before posting.

Fat Elvis 03-06-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHill Seeker (Post 61092439)
trash. leblanc is a first round pick who's battling ankle injuries - and played 40+ games for habs last year.. Kristo has a shot at the hobey baker and is potentially habs top right wing prospect. DD is arguably habs best offensive center. get a ****ing clue before posting.

Just what LA needs, centers.

Reaper45 03-06-2013 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DP (Post 61092533)
Just what LA needs, centers.

Seriously. Someone needs to take their own advice.

bud12 03-06-2013 11:23 AM

as a habs fan, I do the first but not the second

rajuabju 03-06-2013 11:26 AM

No from the Kings.

Value is there

Need isnt

KingCanadain1976 03-06-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boomboom (Post 61091551)
To Montreal:
Kyle Beach
Brandon Bollig


To Chicago:
Travis Moen
Danny Kristo
Mark MacMillan



To Montreal:
Jordan Nolan
Matt Greene


To LA:
David Desharnais
Louis Leblanc
Tomas Keberle
3rd this year

Where to start on this mess from a la point of view. Well first off cant trade greene right now due to the fact his coming off back surgery and i dont think u can trade a injuryed player. Next its no secret among kings fan im not a huge fan of nolan cause they keep moving him up to 3rd shifts when hes best on the 4th line but Hes starting to find some chemistry with clifford there and im liking him more and more on the 4th line.

Ok now onto the canadian players that u want to send back to la. I did like Kablerle like 5 years or more ago. He wouldnt make the kings right now imo I would rather play drew dewiski jake muzzin and ellerby.

this david desharnais has some talent but hes 5 7 173 seriously way to small to play in las system. The kings are a big phyiscal team. Not to mention hes a center we have our center needs for the forseeable future. Kopitar richards stoll fraser with carter lewis richardson king and nolon all waiting to play there natural postion. Not even mentioning the centers we have in the ahl also ready or close enuf to ready in the ahl.

Next Louis Leblanc who is list everywhere as a center but i was "told" he plays wing from ur fanbase in a different thread. Im assuming he plays rw being a right hand shot. Hes not beating out williams or carter for 1 or 2 rw spot. He imo might be a upgrade over king offensively but the coaching staff is in love with kings size and grit.
so to make a long story short kings say no easily

Sevanston 03-06-2013 11:31 AM

Bergevin would be doing Bowman a huge favor with this.

Garbage for a good penalty killer, and some nice prospects to boot.

Cullksinikers 03-06-2013 11:50 AM

Hell yes from Chicago.

MurrayBannerman 03-06-2013 12:00 PM

Where do I sign? Always wanted Moen back.

Captain Wolverine 03-06-2013 12:05 PM

Those are both terrible for Montreal, easy pass.

danyhabsfan 03-06-2013 12:07 PM

Hell no from Mtl for both trade proposal.

Beach and Bollig arent very good.

Id wait and see what Kristo and Macmillan could become before trading them.
Moen has a NTC and signed a 4 years deal last year so...




I dont particulary like Desharnais but he has 10 points in his last 10 games.

I wouldnt trade him for a bottom pairing defenseman and a bottom 6 forward.
The fact that were adding Kaberle, Leblanc and a 3rd is even worst.

Chacal667 03-06-2013 12:21 PM

Extremely bad for the habs, this is one of the worst trade ive see here.

When people will understand that desharnais is one of our best player if not the best foward.

That proposition is so ridiculous that we should just close this thread.

KingCanadain1976 03-06-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danyhabsfan (Post 61096093)
Hell no from Mtl for both trade proposal.

Beach and Bollig arent very good.

Id wait and see what Kristo and Macmillan could become before trading them.
Moen has a NTC and signed a 4 years deal last year so...




I dont particulary like Desharnais but he has 10 points in his last 10 games.

I wouldnt trade him for a bottom pairing defenseman and a bottom 6 forward.
The fact that were adding Kaberle, Leblanc and a 3rd is even worst.

Not that i mind but ur really underestimating greene He would be a top 4 defenseman on the habs. Just because he plays on the 3rd d line in la doesnt mean he would play there in montreal. I think ur under estimating him alot. If he was avaible i could see him getting a first from a team looking for vetern help. Kaberle wouldnt make the la team at all. Leblanc is a decent player but would never make la in a top 6 postion which would need to realize his talent. So think what u want but la cant use any of theses players u offered.

KingCanadain1976 03-06-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chacal667 (Post 61096989)
Extremely bad for the habs, this is one of the worst trade ive see here.

When people will understand that desharnais is one of best player if not the best foward.

That proposition is so ridiculous that we should just close this thread.

he may or may not be the best forward but he wouldnt play in la being so small Totally the opposite of a Sutter forward. Think about it if a healthy gagne sat what chance would desharnais have to play

danyhabsfan 03-06-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingCanadain1976 (Post 61097177)
Not that i mind but ur really underestimating greene He would be a top 4 defenseman on the habs. Just because he plays on the 3rd d line in la doesnt mean he would play there in montreal. I think ur under estimating him alot. If he was avaible i could see him getting a first from a team looking for vetern help. Kaberle wouldnt make the la team at all. Leblanc is a decent player but would never make la in a top 6 postion which would need to realize his talent. So think what u want but la cant use any of theses players u offered.

Well our RD are Subban, Emelin and Diaz.

Im not sure he's better than one of them.

Chacal667 03-06-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingCanadain1976 (Post 61097329)
he may or may not be the best forward but he wouldnt play in la being so small Totally the opposite of a Sutter forward. Think about it if a healthy gagne sat what chance would desharnais have to play

Desharnais played his best games vs toronto and boston. He's small but it doesnt matter cuz it doesnt affect his gameplay. LA would be stupid to pass on this. A number 1 center for 4th liner guys.

KingCanadain1976 03-06-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danyhabsfan (Post 61097387)
Well our RD are Subban, Emelin and Diaz.

Im not sure he's better than one of them.

i guess it would depend on how you set up your team but i think greene would be playing top pk mins as well as shut down mins on ur team He would also add a phyiscal element to your defense. If hes good enuff to play them on the stanley cup championship who was second in regular season goal against team Im postive he would play them in montreal if not more so. He was is stuck behind mitchell and suderi who are amoungest the best in defensive defenseman. Greene could play top 4 if they didnt have them ahead of him last year.

KingCanadain1976 03-06-2013 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chacal667 (Post 61097641)
Desharnais played his best games vs toronto and boston. He's small but it doesnt matter cuz it doesnt affect his gameplay. LA would be stupid to pass on this. A number 1 center for 4th liner guys.

we have 3 potential number one center Kopitar Richard Carter not to mention stoll fraser lewis The last thing this team needs is a center. who does he replace no one. Greene isnt a bottom pairing defenseman on over half of the teams in the nhl Hes only there when everyone is healthy because of the fact suderi and mitchel are better defensive defenseman in the league. If you think he would have a chance to play in la at center ur dreaming . Sutter sat a healthy simion gagne a 5 7 player wouldnt have a chance in our system look at brandon kozun hes around the same hieght in our system 20 + goals last season He hasnt have a sniff of nhl play. Your not playing on the kings if u arent at least 5 11

HABS2DCUP 03-06-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by driller1 (Post 61092239)
You can't trade your trash to get bigger.

While Nolan and Greene aren't superstars, they are part of the Kings identity. Simon Gagne was sitting in the pressbox so that Nolan could play. Grinding Sutter hockey at its finest.

In short, no reason for the Kings to do this.

:facepalm:
You defniately don't watch the eastern teams...:help:

Chacal667 03-06-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingCanadain1976 (Post 61098241)
we have 3 potential number one center Kopitar Richard Carter not to mention stoll fraser lewis The last thing this team needs is a center. who does he replace no one. Greene isnt a bottom pairing defenseman on over half of the teams in the nhl Hes only there when everyone is healthy because of the fact suderi and mitchel are better defensive defenseman in the league. If you think he would have a chance to play in la at center ur dreaming . Sutter sat a healthy simion gagne a 5 7 player wouldnt have a chance in our system look at brandon kozun hes around the same hieght in our system 20 + goals last season He hasnt have a sniff of nhl play. Your not playing on the kings if u arent at least 5 11

Where are the kings in the standing and where are the habs, the habs are in first place with Dd as their best foward. Richard could play winger.

Chacal667 03-06-2013 12:55 PM

I mean you should don't care about your team needs, if you can trade some 4th liner guys for a number 1 center you shut your mouth and you do it. DD is only paid 1m, he probably have the best ratio points/money in the league.

You can always trade him after.

Hawkaholic 03-06-2013 01:11 PM

Where does Chicago sign? We'll pay for their flights, food, and pick them up at the airport too.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.