HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   GDT: edm@nsh 3/8/2013 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1370699)

PredsChik 03-08-2013 08:35 AM

edm@nsh 3/8/2013
 
http://s20.postimage.org/c3r8j5n4t/3tagr9.jpg
http://s20.postimage.org/cj2ic6925/3tagrk.jpg
http://s20.postimage.org/9npf5b525/3tagrf.jpg
http://s20.postimage.org/m4w2sh07x/3tagrv.jpg

Starts at 7:00

NoNecksCurse 03-08-2013 08:38 AM

if we can't beat a team like Edmonton at home after they played in Detroit last night then that will be something

Byrddog 03-08-2013 08:39 AM

Tonight we get so see what change looks like.

Preds33 03-08-2013 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byrddog (Post 61237185)
Tonight we get so see what change looks like.

Yes we will. I will be there so hopefully it is a good game.

MrHenley 03-08-2013 09:48 AM

Is scoring two goals too much to ask?

AintLifeGrand 03-08-2013 10:04 AM

Butler Scores, Boychuk Scores, Bourque scores

kypredsfan 03-08-2013 10:21 AM

Yep, I'm calling for Butler to pot one. Maybe a hattie.

Cashville 03-08-2013 10:23 AM

Waiver wire pickups going to be playing hard to justify a roster spot. Must win against another mediocre Western squad given we are at home and have been sliding hard lately.

I managed to convince my newish lady to have a date tonight which consists of watching the Preds game and drinking wine while I make dinner. Frankly surprised at her enthusiasm; may be a keeper.

Turrican* 03-08-2013 10:27 AM

Congratulations on the easy 2 points guys.

INDhockeyfan 03-08-2013 10:29 AM

I am looking forward to seeing how the new guys do. We needed to shakeup the lineup and we have. I'm more worried about Barkley playing with Klein then with the new forwards. Defensively we have to stop the oilers from scoring as much as us scoring. Giving up 5 goals is something we can't do.

Turrican* 03-08-2013 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INDhockeyfan (Post 61241575)
I am looking forward to seeing how the new guys do. We needed to shakeup the lineup and we have. I'm more worried about Barkley playing with Klein then with the new forwards. Defensively we have to stop the oilers from scoring as much as us scoring. Giving up 5 goals is something we can't do.

:laugh::laugh:

Oilers will be lucky to score 1.

Byrddog 03-08-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leman Russ (Post 61241635)
:laugh::laugh:

Oilers will be lucky to score 1.

The Oil have more offensive talent on one line than we have on the entire team. I truthfully have no idea what to expect. If we can get a couple goals theres a chance. We can hope that the attention the new blood brings will wake this sleeping dog up.

AtlantaWhaler 03-08-2013 10:44 AM

Butler, Boychuk, Bartley, and a Bartender on Broadway all score.

Go Preds!!

drwpreds 03-08-2013 10:47 AM

We are headed up from Birmingham for both games this weekend- had to take advantage of very rare back to back weekend home games. I hope to bring some luck with us....

We absolutely have to win both of these home games before we head out on another tough road trip (5 games).

And we need 2 regulation wins- no overtime, no shootout- we can't afford to be giving away points to teams we may be competing with for playoff spots. Winning these two will hopefully give us some momentum heading into the second half....

Will be an interesting weekend for sure- with the new guys tonight, and Suter tomorrow.......

drwpreds 03-08-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byrddog (Post 61242317)
The Oil have more offensive talent on one line than we have on the entire team. I truthfully have no idea what to expect. If we can get a couple goals theres a chance. We can hope that the attention the new blood brings will wake this sleeping dog up.

That may be true, but they aren't scoring much more than we are- in fact, we have scored more 5 on 5 goals than they have.

So, like you, I have no idea what to expect either.......

PredsV82 03-08-2013 10:54 AM

If Pedschik cant break the streak tonight I think we need to beg Viqsi to do the next GDT

but I really want a win so chik can do the GDT for Minny....

0ilerman 03-08-2013 11:03 AM

Skip the game. Dont watch. The oilers will make you hate hockey and take to spectator gems like darts and equestrian. Don't waste your Friday.
- Oilerfan

Turrican* 03-08-2013 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byrddog (Post 61242317)
The Oil have more offensive talent on one line than we have on the entire team. I truthfully have no idea what to expect. If we can get a couple goals theres a chance. We can hope that the attention the new blood brings will wake this sleeping dog up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by drwpreds (Post 61242663)
That may be true, but they aren't scoring much more than we are- in fact, we have scored more 5 on 5 goals than they have.

So, like you, I have no idea what to expect either.......

Oilers may have more talent but right now they have no effort.
And from watching us vs Columbus this year... And the Oiler teams of the 90s and 2000's.

Effort >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Talent

kypredsfan 03-08-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PredsV82 (Post 61242899)
If Pedschik cant break the streak tonight I think we need to beg Viqsi to do the next GDT

but I really want a win so chik can do the GDT for Minny....

Well, technically the other poster called tonight gdt a few days ago. Not sure how Predschik got it in too?

april 03-08-2013 11:19 AM

I think its BS if they scratch Blum for Bartley...why does he deserve to be out over Hannan?

Lines should be:

Weber/Josi
Klein/Bartley
Ellis/Blum

PredsChik 03-08-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kypredsfan (Post 61244187)
Well, technically the other poster called tonight gdt a few days ago. Not sure how Predschik got it in too?

Was there really a dibs on it? I am SOOO sorry! I read through the last page of the last gdt yesterday and my computer didn't flag me as not having read anything new.

Really, really sorry.

Preds33 03-08-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by april (Post 61244209)
I think its BS if they scratch Blum for Bartley...why does he deserve to be out over Hannan?

Lines should be:

Weber/Josi
Klein/Bartley
Ellis/Blum

Agree.

Top 6 Spaling 03-08-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PredsV82 (Post 61242899)
If Pedschik cant break the streak tonight I think we need to beg Viqsi to do the next GDT

but I really want a win so chik can do the GDT for Minny....

I have another GDT ready to roll whenever there's a spot for it, but I agree that something special needs to be done for Suter's return. I'll take whatever game happens to be open.

triggrman 03-08-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoNecksCurse (Post 61237183)
if we can't beat a team like Edmonton at home after they played in Detroit last night then that will be something

Historically, we've always played horrible both after a road trip, and after any long layoff.

tonight we get the double whammy.

I'm not looking for much.

Byrddog 03-08-2013 11:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by top 6 spaling (Post 61245293)
i have another gdt ready to roll whenever there's a spot for it, but i agree that something special needs to be done for suter's return. I'll take whatever game happens to be open.

Attachment 61693



we kept beavis!!!!!!!!!!!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:11 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.