HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Arizona Coyotes (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Proposed Coyotes Rebrand (concept) (NEW concept on page 15) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1373353)

strizzy16 03-11-2013 04:11 PM

Proposed Coyotes Rebrand (concept) (update on page 23)
 
****June 2nd.... I've lost track of all of the updates on this thread, but the newest version of the logo is on page 21. Thanks for all of the comments and help with this project so far*****

****Updates on like page 5 and page 7 of this thread*****


(edit/note: if the mods want to move this to the big jersey thread that's cool but I kind of wanted my own topic so people actually saw it. cheers.)

Hey fellow Coyotes fanatics, I posted a couple of my Coyotes concepts in the bigger thread last year, but I've been working on this concept for months and although it still isn't in its most refined state, I thought I would share it with y'all.

Basically, I'm a graphic designer known as EkspresS Design, and when I'm not doing paid jobs I like to mess around with sports jerseys and logo designs for fun. I've been at it since I was 14 (so about 7 years) and I've come along way, thanks in part to frequently posting on the Chris Creamer sports logos forum (if you love uniforms/design, or just want the latest news/insider scoops on what jerseys are coming out soon, then it's worth checking out, if you can look past the general douchiness of some of the members). What I'm about to show you is my latest Coyotes concept after about 10-15 preceding it haha, so I think it's my best one. It's my first one to incorporate a complete overhaul of the package, new logos, color scheme, fonts, etc.

I plan on sending this in to the team shortly. Obviously I'm a realist and I don't expect the Jamison group to even consider my designs if the new owners actually do happen. But I just want y'all to know what COULD have been, hah. I'm also a true fan of both Coyotes and good design sense, so I would let them take over this look for FREE......... but no matter, that's beside the point.

I've packaged all of these graphics in an extensive "creative brief" (I'm an advertising major, forgive the lingo), I'll let you guys see that when it's finished, that I'm gonna send in to the organization. The brief contains descriptions of each section of the package so I'll include excerpts from that to give you an idea of the direction of this rebrand.

Oh, and borrowing from rumors surrounding the Jamison group's desires, the team is now known as the ARIZONA Coyotes in my world. Here goes......

COLORS
I. The updated colors keeps in mind the primarily brick red set the team currently wears but takes it a few steps further. The main color is still a deep shade of red, but slightly brighter and accompanied by a darker shade of maroon, “deep wine”, giving the team a unique two-tone red look. The two reds are joined by a new element, a mustardy gold, and the familiar light beige “sand” accent. The scheme is specifically designed to reflect the warm yet bold desert landscape. Still, it continues to align with many popular teams in the southwestern state such as the Cardinals, Diamondbacks, and ASU Sun Devils. (sorry I don't have the pantone values chosen yet haha, like I said I'm not done with this project).

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...ite-colors.jpg

LOGOS
II. The primary logo features the image of a coyote sitting on its haunches, howling at the moon. It sits on the top of an updated wordmark that draws elements from original Coyotes script that debuted in ‘95. The word “Arizona” appears below “Coyotes”, once again emphasizing the new, more inclusive title. A crescent moon and hockey sticks round out the primary mark. The moon is a simple symbol that has been around since the club’s inception but takes a different form with a slight shadow from the darker gold. The two hockey sticks feature a repeated triangle motif seen on the coyote’s nose, an element also found throughout the jersey design.

III. The updated crest/partial logo takes the coyote from the primary mark and gives a profile view of only its face, tilted forward to imply motion and speed. The logo is not unlike the pose used in the Coyote’s current primary, giving fans a familiar shaped jersey crest. The logo has a thick gold outline, triangle shapes on the snout, and a slight crescent shape on the tip of the nose, referencing the alternate moon logo. It is used on the chest of the home and road jerseys, pants of the alternate jersey, and takes on an altered color scheme (dropping the gold) in the new “white out” road alternate jersey. It’s an instantly recognizable logo with its curled back ears and a dynamic expression, which is quite important as it will most often be used on merchandise.

IV. The combination of three alternate marks round out the package, which includes two roundel logos and one partial of the main logo (not shown below, it's just the primary without the words). The go-to alternate logo of the package features a bold cactus at the font backed by a desert scene with mountains. The trim around the circle echoes the rising sun motif of the Arizona flag, and “Coyotes” in the new font appears at the bottom. A much more simplifed alternate logo is also crucial to the package as the moon stands alone on a dark maroon background. The moon has been around since the franchise’s inception; it stays here with a modernized shape.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...-website-1.jpg


FONT
V. The straightforward blocky font translates from the script logos to the numbers. The font is a variation on traditional athletic block fonts, but gives a uniquely southwestern feel while also meshing well with the rest of the brand. The color choice for the first three jerseys is meant to provide a good amount of contrast with the jersey base, this creates optimal ease in viewing for fans and broadcasters alike. Differently, the numbers on the whiteout alternate create a white-on-white effect, emphasizing the unique aspect of this rarely-worn uniform. On a smaller scale, the triangle motif is found in a very subtle form on all of the numbers. It creates an interesting texture on the jerseys, something one-of-a-kind to the NHL, but also adds detail that could be seen on television in our HD age.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...-website-2.jpg

JERSEYS
VI. The home and road jerseys have a simple yet distinctive striping scheme. It starts thin near the collar/shoulder area, but flairs out at the sleeve while also wrapping around at the bottom of the sleeve. You'll notice that when players raise their arms in celebration, the wrap-around creates the familiar "Northwestern" stripe that is currently utilized on the Coyotes jerseys, which is also repeated on the socks, albeit with a different color sequence. At the same time, a sublimated triangle pattern is used where the wrap around stripes meet at the hem. The triangle pattern comes back on the simple one-color pants, along with the moon logo. The cactus roundel logo complements the howling crest logo by being placed on the shoulders. The two pants colors are completely interchangeable, but I believe that the darker one would look better with the darker jersey while the lighter pants would work perfectly with the sand colored uniform. This a-traditional qualities of this off-white uniform make it distinctive to the desert yet still light enough to be easily distinguishable as the road team in other club's arenas.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...-website-3.jpg

VII. The main alternate utilizes the darker shade of maroon contrasted with bold accents of sand and the lighter red color. The logo placement is completely new to the NHL, except for maybe the infamous "wild wing" Mighty Ducks teal alternate jersey. The howling Coyote sits on the hem stripe on the front of the uniform. Behind him, the sunburst motif from the Arizona flag is sublimated in to the jersey base, a very subtle element that references Arizona's rich heritage. The triangle theme is again incorporated in to both the sand colored stripes on the sleeves and hem and the uniform numbers. Finally, the Whiteout uniform rounds out the jerseys. Obviously, white is the biggest focus of the jersey, and the lightness of the look is emphasized with the sand colored pants and the white stripes continued on the pants. The numbers themselves are quite subtle, sand and white triangles make up their base with a thick red outline. The uniform is intended to only be worn on Wednesday home games ("Whiteout Wednesdays", intended to be a way to draw fans in and increase attendance for weekday games) and during home playoff games, continuing the famous Whiteout tradition for years to come.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...-website-4.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...es-website.jpg

I hope you guys enjoy this. If anyone wants to see my website / portfolio, I included a link to the Coyotes section of the website below. Feel free to browse through some of my work (website is not complete but updates to come) and contact me if you need any design jobs or just want to chat about why a Coyotes fan would live in Athens, Georgia! (And, I work on the cheap.)

http://ellstrau.mynmi.net/wordpress/arizona-coyotes-2/

Thanks for viewing!

--Elliott

doaner 03-11-2013 04:22 PM

I dig the whiteout jersey. Nice work!

Wile E Coyotes 03-11-2013 04:27 PM

These are awesome! Good work

AZCOYOT 03-11-2013 04:52 PM

The quality of the work is excellent but the design doesn't hit me well.

Good stuff though! Thanks for sharing this!

Sinurgy 03-11-2013 05:10 PM

That's pretty nice, a lot to work with there. My only suggestion is change the Coyote head, upon first glance it kinda looks like a blind folded pig.

RemoAZ 03-11-2013 05:35 PM

I like the colors better than what we currently have but still too much red for me. The designs look really good, especially incorporating the sun rays but I don't like the logos at all.

starman 03-11-2013 05:43 PM

I like the basic designs, but like a few others I don't like the new logo at all. I actually even prefer the "fox"! I do like the cactus and moon logos though, just not the new coyote.

amjay13 03-11-2013 05:56 PM

Very well done, thanks for sharing.

rt 03-11-2013 08:38 PM

Really well done.

XX 03-11-2013 09:14 PM

Love the colors. Reminds me of the flames obnoxiously (in this case, a good thing) loud 80s uniforms. Sedona gold should be more like Sun Devil yellow (brighter) to give the outlines and highlights more pop. I'd turn the 'pop' factor of the colors to 11 if possible. Muted earth tones are out, distinct branding is in.

Really, the main problem with these is the logo. Ask anyone who is experienced with branding and they'll tell you those logos are overly complex and not recognizable from a distance. I know it's a Coyote, but from a distance, the 200 level or shrunken down to TV size, it looks like a mess. This is one area where the moon logo really shines. I think the one you used is a little timid/basic, but it's on the right track. It stands out. You'd be able to recognize it on its own. Too bad it doesn't scream Coyotes (make the crescent more of a C? PHX somewhere in there?) so it can't be reliably used as a main logo.

Look at how small NHL logos are here
http://espn.go.com/nhl/powerrankings

Notice how good they look when at a small size, and how clear they are. Your coyote just isn't capable of that. The alternate with the giant full size Coyote isn't edge jersey compatible, and doesn't look good with that much real estate taken up by the logo. A circle moon logo might work (there are only 2 circle logos in the west) better. I challenge you to photoshop the existing logos onto those jerseys and notice the difference in clarity. I really like the pattern on alternate 1 (minus the logo) and it looks like you drew inspiration from the Ducks. Alternate 2 is distinct and reminds me of the Capitals.

Great concepts, just need a better/refined logo. Teams with little history always struggle with this. But Columbus got their act together and have a great logo now, in my opinion. Colorado got it right straight away. Keep up the good work! obvious talent

Vip 03-11-2013 11:06 PM

Who you.

I really really really like those designs. Well done.

rt 03-11-2013 11:26 PM

I love the colors and the more subtle components such as the patterns within the lines. The more daring aspects are a little too much for me, such as the lines themselves and especially the primary logo. The dog itself. Too much going on for my taste. Again the color scheme is brilliant and I like the cool subtle patterns in the lines, the moon and cactus logos are really cool and I really like the way the letters and numbers look.

I think its an awesome way to make them southwestern without being kitch. No turquoise or tourist nonsense. Really great overall look. I'd just like to see a more simple method of striping and a more simple logo. I think if you scale back a little of the more aggressive designs, you have the makings of a classic, truly great set of uniforms.

strizzy16 03-11-2013 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XX (Post 61470603)
Love the colors. Reminds me of the flames obnoxiously (in this case, a good thing) loud 80s uniforms. Sedona gold should be more like Sun Devil yellow (brighter) to give the outlines and highlights more pop. I'd turn the 'pop' factor of the colors to 11 if possible. Muted earth tones are out, distinct branding is in.

Really, the main problem with these is the logo. Ask anyone who is experienced with branding and they'll tell you those logos are overly complex and not recognizable from a distance. I know it's a Coyote, but from a distance, the 200 level or shrunken down to TV size, it looks like a mess. This is one area where the moon logo really shines. I think the one you used is a little timid/basic, but it's on the right track. It stands out. You'd be able to recognize it on its own. Too bad it doesn't scream Coyotes (make the crescent more of a C? PHX somewhere in there?) so it can't be reliably used as a main logo.

Look at how small NHL logos are here
http://espn.go.com/nhl/powerrankings

Notice how good they look when at a small size, and how clear they are. Your coyote just isn't capable of that. The alternate with the giant full size Coyote isn't edge jersey compatible, and doesn't look good with that much real estate taken up by the logo. A circle moon logo might work (there are only 2 circle logos in the west) better. I challenge you to photoshop the existing logos onto those jerseys and notice the difference in clarity. I really like the pattern on alternate 1 (minus the logo) and it looks like you drew inspiration from the Ducks. Alternate 2 is distinct and reminds me of the Capitals.

Great concepts, just need a better/refined logo. Teams with little history always struggle with this. But Columbus got their act together and have a great logo now, in my opinion. Colorado got it right straight away. Keep up the good work! obvious talent

Thanks for the critique, you bring up some good points here. However, let me just clarify something. By looking bad from a distance, are you talking about what I've deemed the "primary" logo here? The one with the word mark?

I should have clarified this, because I go in to detail about it in my brief. But, I kind of have an "NBA thing" going here. Notice how most of the PRIMARY logos in the NBA are some sort of hyper detailed, complex logo with a wordmark, but the logos MOST OFTEN USED are the simpler partial ones that can be easily applicated to merchandise and such. Good examples of this would be the Hawks (wings out hawk vs. hawk head), Celtics (irish guy spinning a ball vs. shamrock) or Jazz (mountain logo vs. J note).

Hopefully that analogy got through for a hockey crowd, haha. Anyhow, in my brief, I mention that the crest logo (so, the logo featured on the front of the jerseys) is the logo that is mainly used, while the coyote sitting on top of the wordmark is kind of just a de-facto primary, it doesn't actually have any power (maybe a better analogy would be the queen of england? haha).

Notice that the crest logo looks fine from a distance. The "primary", as you mentioned, does not.

Example:

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...co16/yotes.jpg

And to use your power rankings example, here's the logo that would be used. Notice that it's no more indistinguishable than the sharks or canucks logo, and if you look at other teams logos such as the Panthers, Preds, or Wild it's hard to see details on such a small scale, too. Here's a graphic to emphasize my point...

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...screenshot.jpg

Still, this brings up something that's pretty obvious that needs to be changed about my rebrand. Maybe I should just drop the full body Coyote? Also, I see what you're saying about the crest logo, like the fact that it prominently features two different shades of red muddles it a little from a distance.

One thing that designers often do with logo packages in make the "partial" logo (the Coyote head, in this case) the real logo, but then they often include a "full body" logo to give you a more extensive look at the animal being portrayed. A classic example is the Denver Broncos full body horse logo-- It's literally never used. I was going for that type of logo, but it could easily be dropped, and would probably simplify the set.

Thanks for the comments everyone! I appreciate it.

strizzy16 03-11-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rt (Post 61479367)
I love the colors and the more subtle components such as the patterns within the lines. The more daring aspects are a little too much for me, such as the lines themselves and especially the primary logo. The dog itself. Too much going on for my taste. Again the color scheme is brilliant and I like the cool subtle patterns in the lines, the moon and cactus logos are really cool and I really like the way the letters and numbers look.

I think its an awesome way to make them southwestern without being kitch. No turquoise or tourist nonsense. Really great overall look. I'd just like to see a more simple method of striping and a more simple logo. I think if you scale back a little of the more aggressive designs, you have the makings of a classic, truly great set of uniforms.

Thanks for the reply, solid points. I agree with you, some of the aspects of this design are very a-traditional and aggressive, as you said. That's more of my design style as a whole, if you take a look at my Penguins and Islanders designs on my website you'll see that I implement quite a modern style of rendering and sometimes it comes off as a little "too modern". That being said, with so many graphic designers out there I've just tried to develop a unique style that stands out, and that's really helped me in this field. Like I said in my first post I would never expect an NHL team to adopt these designs. However, I'd want the Coyotes to wear something similar, albeit toned down slightly to make it "classic", we don't want another Islanders Fishsticks design, that's a good example of being way too out-there and modern.

I agree with you about the color scheme, I'd say looking back that it's maybe my favorite part of the design, as well as the numbers / font. I tried to get a southwestern feel and I think I accomplished that.

Still the logos need some work and I'm fine with that, one thing that a decent graphic designer lives by is that your work will never be perfect and taking in to account people's criticism is a great way to improve. That's why I posted this here!

rt 03-11-2013 11:52 PM

Love the "feel". I have to keep looking at it.

XX 03-12-2013 12:08 AM

I don't think that Coyote head is an upgrade over what we have now. From a visibility standpoint, it's a lot worse. Every logo in that picture (the rankings) is better except for Winnipeg. If you could simplify the colors in the head, and maybe up the contrast, it might make it livable. I think you are having a little artistic bias here when you say it looks 'fine' when taken on its own or in a small form factor. I'm telling you, flat out, that a majority of people won't readily identify that as a Coyote. You're nailing the whole southwest/kachina/native american vibe. Hard to imagine a better take with that color palette. I'm not a huge fan of earth tones, but it works here. If you have time, I'd love to see a mock of one of those jerseys with louder, non muted colors. Possibly even neon bright. Don't be afraid to use non traditional colors. The Brampton Battalion wear pea-soup colored jerseys, but it works. The Predators staked their claim to yellow, and it looks good.

Look at the simplicity of the current logo. It's essentially two colors, with black allowing for some detail. It's so simple, it pops, and can fit on pretty much anything. Your logo is too easily washed out, and is too complex, visually. I love it, but it's not clean enough to be in the NHL. The colors just wash together. I already don't like the design language of the current logo, and how it is oriented. So your logo doesn't address that, either. The Coyote head is the only angled logo in the league. Everything else is flat or sideways. This is why everyone feels a little tickle inside when they see a moon logo as the primary. It's aesthetically pleasing, as an NHL jersey. Funny that you mention the NBA style, I got that vibe.

Just my friendly critique. Probably the best concept I've seen so far for the Coyotes, easily, even with the complex Coyote head.

As a side note, Coyotes have a very, very striking front facing head profile. I'd love to see something that attempts that. Sort of like the Red Deer Rebels logo. Or a paw print logo, like on the 3rd. So much potential.

http://www.sports-logos-screensavers...x_Coyotes3.jpg

http://puckinghockey.com/wp-content/...yotes-Logo.jpg

Oddities I've seen floating around:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_r8tWGVHrjG...ogoPatch_1.png

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/uploads/blo...om.minimal.png

http://i52.tinypic.com/2dujyu9.png

strizzy16 03-12-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XX (Post 61480933)
I don't think that Coyote head is an upgrade over what we have now. From a visibility standpoint, it's a lot worse. Every logo in that picture (the rankings) is better except for Winnipeg. If you could simplify the colors in the head, and maybe up the contrast, it might make it livable. I think you are having a little artistic bias here when you say it looks 'fine' when taken on its own or in a small form factor. I'm telling you, flat out, that a majority of people won't readily identify that as a Coyote. You're nailing the whole southwest/kachina/native american vibe. Hard to imagine a better take with that color palette. I'm not a huge fan of earth tones, but it works here. If you have time, I'd love to see a mock of one of those jerseys with louder, non muted colors. Possibly even neon bright. Don't be afraid to use non traditional colors. The Brampton Battalion wear pea-soup colored jerseys, but it works. The Predators staked their claim to yellow, and it looks good.

Fair enough, you're right, artistic bias is a hell of a thing, haha. Anyhow, I take your point. I'm starting to think that if I added more sand to the logo, and refine some of the shapes, it's really gonna improve things. It's definitely lacking in contrast, so I definitely agree with you......Now I'm starting to lose you past about halfway through this paragraph, ha. Neon bright is not going to happen, from a marketing standpoint, sometimes it works, but from a design standpoint, awful, and I'm all about what works aesthetically and design wise, I guess as an artist. Minor league is minor league. Quick sidebar about the Predators, really good marketing move from their end, like it may be a little tough on the eyes but they found their niche. That's why the Wild should be wearing green, and the Wild not wearing green is a mistake, and that's why Dallas is smart for changing to green primaries next year.

Quote:

Look at the simplicity of the current logo. It's essentially two colors, with black allowing for some detail. It's so simple, it pops, and can fit on pretty much anything. Your logo is too easily washed out, and is too complex, visually. I love it, but it's not clean enough to be in the NHL. The colors just wash together. I already don't like the design language of the current logo, and how it is oriented. So your logo doesn't address that, either. The Coyote head is the only angled logo in the league. Everything else is flat or sideways. This is why everyone feels a little tickle inside when they see a moon logo as the primary. It's aesthetically pleasing, as an NHL jersey. Funny that you mention the NBA style, I got that vibe.
If anything though I feel like the way the Coyotes head is angled, currently, is a good thing. It tells you that the Coyote is howling at the moon, and it's unique.

I'd never thought about the NHL being primarily logos like you're describing, good call, but I'd also argue that the senators logo, sharks logo, and avalanche logo all break the mold that you're referring to. And the depth created in all of these logos, I think is good... all are solid logos, except the senators 2-d logo is far better than their crest logo, in my opinion.

Quote:


Just my friendly critique. Probably the best concept I've seen so far for the Coyotes, easily, even with the complex Coyote head.

As a side note, Coyotes have a very, very striking front facing head profile. I'd love to see something that attempts that. Sort of like the Red Deer Rebels logo. Or a paw print logo, like on the 3rd. So much potential.
I, too, am fascinated with a front facing Coyote logo. I may need to sketch something out and do some work. Paw print logo is fantastic in its simplicity, especially for a shoulder logo. Probably not strong enough as a primary but I'm a fan of the logo.


Finally, to add to the mix, here is the logo I used on a few Coyotes concept last year, just so you guys see it on this thread. Mash up of two logos, but definitely makes the "roadkill" logo, as it is known on the creamer boards, haha, look better in my mind.


http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...tes-mashup.jpg

Edit: the more that i look at the five for the howling logo the more awesome it becomes. nice.

rt 03-12-2013 12:55 AM

FFH logo is awesome. The circles are tees are completely unimpressive but I sure do like that dog a lot better than any of the others I've seen. I'd still love to see a logo that represents the Arizona Coyotes without actually depicting a Coyote. I'm just not a big fan of animal head logos (other than the Minnesota Wild). 90% of the time animal head logos look bush league to me.

Guest 03-12-2013 10:47 AM

The materials look nice.

Personally speaking, and I imagine a new owner would consider this, this is only a slight rebranding and I imagine they would want a more complete overhaul. Think outside of the reds that have been used and the Coyote heads. I think we would likely see as drastic of a change as the original Kachina style to the current red style.

I definitely like some of the concepts like the AZ State flag in the logo, the use of the sand colors, etc. I know black jerseys are kind of bland, but for some reason I've been wondering if that might be an interesting direction to go for the dark jerseys.

broinwhyteridge 03-15-2013 07:42 PM

Looks interesting. I'd suggest making the numbers on your "White Out" solid colour so they stand out... from the stands it might be hard to make out who is who with white on white and just a thin colour stripe (and on tv).

BOPOTA 04-16-2013 11:16 PM

My hockey concepts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rt (Post 61479367)
I love the colors and the more subtle components such as the patterns within the lines. The more daring aspects are a little too much for me, such as the lines themselves and especially the primary logo. The dog itself. Too much going on for my taste. Again the color scheme is brilliant and I like the cool subtle patterns in the lines, the moon and cactus logos are really cool and I really like the way the letters and numbers look.

I think its an awesome way to make them southwestern without being kitch. No turquoise or tourist nonsense. Really great overall look. I'd just like to see a more simple method of striping and a more simple logo. I think if you scale back a little of the more aggressive designs, you have the makings of a classic, truly great set of uniforms.

Hello, please review my hockey concepts and let me know your opinion. Thank you.

CC96 04-16-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOPOTA (Post 64099627)
Hello, please review my hockey concepts and let me know your opinion. Thank you.

Love it with the purple background on the crescent moon. I always thought it looked better than the red background on the crescent moon, which just makes it look strange

BOPOTA 04-16-2013 11:26 PM

My hockey concepts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOPOTA (Post 64099627)
Hello, please review my hockey concepts and let me know your opinion. Thank you.

More hockey concepts, let me know your opinion,please. Thank you.

BOPOTA 04-16-2013 11:32 PM

My hockey concepts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOPOTA (Post 64100293)
More hockey concepts, let me know your opinion,please. Thank you.

Here are more hockey concepts. Thank you.

BOPOTA 04-16-2013 11:39 PM

My hockey concepts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOPOTA (Post 64100703)
Here are more hockey concepts. Thank you.

More hockey concepts, please let me know. Thank you all.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.