HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Vancouver Canucks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   GDT: GAME #25 - "Kaput Except for the Tailspin" - Canucks @ Blue Jackets - 4:00 p.m., SPAC (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1373739)

Zombotron 03-12-2013 12:00 AM

GAME #25 - "Kaput Except for the Tailspin" - Canucks @ Blue Jackets - 4:00 p.m., SPAC
 

Zombotron 03-12-2013 12:01 AM


LiquidSnake 03-12-2013 12:01 AM

Awesome gif :D

And I loved Tailspin.

AV is Don Carnage

TBIF 03-12-2013 12:01 AM

Another goody! We're so spoiled

luongo321 03-12-2013 12:01 AM

omg, i love talespin!!!!!!!!

Go Canucks Go! We can beat the hottest team in the league! Statement game. :sarcasm:

BrandonL 03-12-2013 12:02 AM

I loved Tailspin as a kid.

Great choice for the GDT

Eddy Punch Clock 03-12-2013 12:03 AM

Pffft....... when we gonna see some real creativity put into these GDT's?



:D

Mr. Canucklehead 03-12-2013 12:08 AM



Was going to post this even before you had the GDT. Uncanny - great job!

Virtanen2Horvat 03-12-2013 12:09 AM

So I think the Canucks will do better as we get closer to that 36 game mark and maybe just make the playoffs or get close. I feel a win and hopefully Ebbett does good.

Canadian Gold X3 03-12-2013 12:11 AM

I'm too young for Talespin :(

Bgav 03-12-2013 12:14 AM

Zombo you re a beast!

Nuckles 03-12-2013 12:16 AM

Ebbett with the hat trick. He single-handedly carries the team on his back to victory and to the cup.

Vankiller Whale 03-12-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuckles37 (Post 61481209)
Ebbett with the hat trick. He single-handedly carries the team on his back to victory and to the cup.

Although Barker gets the GWG in Game 7 OT in the finals.

ProstheticConscience 03-12-2013 12:27 AM

Wondering if I should even set the DVR for this one.

Really like to see a Statement Game where the statement isn't "We suck."

Hammer79 03-12-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Classless One (Post 61481061)
I'm too young for Talespin :(

You missed out. :shakehead

Ducktales was the best of the bunch, but Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers, Talespin and Darkwing Duck came after from Disney get in on the late 80's/early 90's animation fad. Not to mention non-Disney cartoons like TMNT, Ghostbusters, both of which I thought were better than the movies. Late 80's Sat morning cartoons ftw! Computerized animation in the mid-90's marked the end of it unfortunately.

Huntershin Karuk 03-12-2013 12:30 AM

Haha is this inspired by the thread I made on the main boards?

LPH 03-12-2013 12:31 AM

Epic GDT Zombo! Awesome!

I'm calling a Canucks win on this one, plus Booth gets his first of the season

Stories Tales Lies 03-12-2013 12:31 AM

Wow, nostalgia, the best kind, When you completely forget about something then reminded of it. Well done!!


Quote:

Originally Posted by The Classless One (Post 61481061)
I'm too young for Talespin :(

You have failed the test :sarcasm:

Ryan96 03-12-2013 12:32 AM

What about Jensen? When's his turn? Surely he is better than Ebbet.. I hope

Zombotron 03-12-2013 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDK (Post 61481647)
Haha is this inspired by the thread I made on the main boards?

http://api.ning.com/files/FKY2Wfcqp3...d_nod_fast.gif

The title was inspired by everyone's favourite Doug and the Slugs song.


Ryan96 03-12-2013 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canucksrool (Post 61480989)
So I think the Canucks will do better as we get closer to that 36 game mark and maybe just make the playoffs or get close. I feel a win and hopefully Ebbett does good.

Maybe make the playoffs.....the stars maybe make the playoffs, the predators may make the playoffs. But the Canucks...are making the playoffs.

Canadian Gold X3 03-12-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammer79 (Post 61481579)
You missed out. :shakehead

Ducktales was the best of the bunch, but Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers, Talespin and Darkwing Duck came after from Disney get in on the late 80's/early 90's animation fad. Not to mention non-Disney cartoons like TMNT, Ghostbusters, both of which I thought were better than the movies. Late 80's Sat morning cartoons ftw! Computerized animation in the mid-90's marked the end of it unfortunately.

I remember Ducktales and Chip n' Dales Rescue Rangers. And Ghostbusters, TMNT, Scooby Doo was my favourite. Still catch them on the teletoon retro.

Samzilla 03-12-2013 12:37 AM

Zombo puts more heart and effort into these threads than the Canucks have been putting out on the ice lately.

Zombotron 03-12-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samzilla (Post 61481883)
Zombo puts more heart and effort into these threads than the Canucks have been putting out on the ice lately.

I'm Jannik Hansen.

PG Canuck 03-12-2013 12:41 AM

Thank god I have hockey of my own tomorrow night.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.