HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   PGT: Game 25: Kings vs. Coyotes - 3/12/13 - 5-2 loss, Time to Regroup and bounce back! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1374671)

Telos 03-12-2013 11:39 PM

Game 25: Kings vs. Coyotes - 3/12/13 - 5-2 loss, Time to Regroup and bounce back!
 
http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/y.../Gifs/lose.gif

Should probably use our spare players and Bernier next time. Oh well, onto the next game... GO KINGS!

bobafettish* 03-12-2013 11:40 PM

can we get some toffoli next game.

HYORI 1963 03-12-2013 11:40 PM

We get to see our new toy next game.

hawkie 03-12-2013 11:41 PM

Great game...if you're Phoenix.

Shellz 03-12-2013 11:41 PM

I will just leave this here..


Live in the Now 03-12-2013 11:41 PM

Sutter should send Scuderi to his farm for a day, make him plow the field. Might snap him out of this funk.

Ron* 03-12-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black1963 (Post 61558463)
We get to see our new toy next game.

Doubt it.

Key game against San Jose. You really think Sutter plays Toffoli in a game that crucial? I don't think so.

Ziggy Stardust 03-12-2013 11:42 PM

Not much hitting from the Kings tonight. They tend to come out on top when they dictate the physical game but they let it get away from them early on and the Coyotes walked all over them. They made Boedker look like Pavel Bure tonight.

ukyo 03-12-2013 11:43 PM

Meh. I feel like this started with that poor 3rd period last game. The lackluster play carried over to the first and it was 4-0 before the Kings realized they were playing professional hockey.

Whatever, another wakeup and hopefully they'll get back to playing a full 60 minutes against the Sharks.

HYORI 1963 03-12-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron (Post 61558525)
Doubt it.

Key game against San Jose. You really think Sutter plays Toffoli in a game that crucial? I don't think so.

All the games are crucial. You suggesting Toffoli should be a spectator in all the games?

onlyalad 03-12-2013 11:44 PM

Sorry
This loss was all my fault.
I did not wear a Kings shirt/jersey today.
I knew that I should since I did not wear a Kings shirt on the 7th vs the Stars as well.
I will do laundry tomorrow and be better prepared for the Sharks.
again my apologies

Vamos Rafa 03-12-2013 11:44 PM

The Kings are probably happy enough to be on the road knowing that they don't have to be interviewed by Moriarty.

bobafettish* 03-12-2013 11:46 PM

it would be really dumb to call up TT to just use him as a utility player.

Shellz 03-12-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onlyalad (Post 61558687)
Sorry
This loss was all my fault.
I did not wear a Kings shirt/jersey today.
I knew that I should since I did not wear a Kings shirt on the 7th vs the Stars as well.
I will do laundry tomorrow and be better prepared for the Sharks.
again my apologies

I just realized I'm wearing my Kings tshirt. I totally forgot and the Kings always lose when I wear it. My bad guys!

Reclamation Project 03-12-2013 11:46 PM

Meh. We've been playing well and I was expecting this, somewhat.

I never wear Kings gear on game day. I accidentally wore my hat early this morning. We all fail :facepalm: :laugh:

Muzzinga 03-12-2013 11:47 PM

3rd game in 4 days and it showed

Onto the next one

Live in the Now 03-12-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobafettish (Post 61558787)
it would be really dumb to call up TT to just use him as a utility player.

That's why I think he should either be sent down or used in a scoring role. The only realistic place to play him is on a line with Stoll. Does anyone really think that's a good idea?

TonySCV 03-12-2013 11:48 PM

3rd game in 4 nights = loss. Same as Dallas. Onward.

onlyalad 03-12-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shellz (Post 61558789)
I just realized I'm wearing my Kings tshirt. I totally forgot and the Kings always lose when I wear it. My bad guys!

I would suggest we get together before the next game and trade shirts but my wife would kill both of us:scared:

Ron* 03-12-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black1963 (Post 61558629)
All the games are crucial. You suggesting Toffoli should be a spectator in all the games?

Dude, Sutter said as much, relating Toffoli to Campbell. Toffoli is here for INSURANCE, and nothing more. That's what he said!

It's not what I think, it's what the coach thinks. :/

Chazz Reinhold 03-12-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonySCV (Post 61558895)
3rd game in 4 nights = loss. Same as Dallas. Onward.

Are we going to be saying the same thing on Thursday?

HYORI 1963 03-12-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron (Post 61558959)
Dude, Sutter said as much, relating Toffoli to Campbell. Toffoli is here for INSURANCE, and nothing more. That's what he said!

It's not what I think, it's what the coach thinks. :/

That's fine, but I still say Sutter will insert TT for the next game. We shall see...

damacles1156 03-12-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron (Post 61558959)
Dude, Sutter said as much, relating Toffoli to Campbell. Toffoli is here for INSURANCE, and nothing more. That's what he said!

It's not what I think, it's what the coach thinks. :/

Tofolli pretty much said it himself too, Tyler " We have an extra roster spot, and lots of games to play"...

KingsFan7824 03-12-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust (Post 61558557)
Not much hitting from the Kings tonight.

No legs tonight. Calgary took the body all night last night. Phoenix had 2 days off, and they're a good skating team. The Kings were reaching with their sticks all game long, and only scored on the PP, where there is less skating involved.

The Kings are professional athletes, but so are the Coyotes. Well rested ones at that.

lumbergh 03-12-2013 11:53 PM

Rob Scuderi with a -3 and on the ice for the Coyotes' power play goal. Mostly flailing wildly with his stick.

Colin Fraser -2 and getting stripped on one goal.

Dwight King -2 not covering Boedker on the first goal.

Not a pretty game for the Kings. Oh, and Quick not so good either.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:06 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.