New Fantasy Hockey League.
Hello everyone.. we are starting a new fantasy league and we have 3 spots left to fill. Then we'd like to get a couple guys on the waiting list as well because you know guys drop out at the last minute. This league will be very in depth, a lot of fun, and simple but really challenging. If you're interested in joining, click the link and have a look around. Check out the CBA to get a feel of what the league will be like. Also, if you're interested please PM me your username & what you want your team name to be. No NHL names please.
If you want to have a great time being part of a great league, PM me and let's get to it. 3 spots left and a few waiting list spots are wanted too. We want the draft to start on the 20th.
Check it out!
I posted the CBA here for you guys to read over and get a feel of what this league will be like. It looks hard but it's really simple once you get going. Check it out and let me know!
- All scoring and lineups will be tracked on CBS.
- This league will consistent of two (2) conferences, each with two (2) division that will have six (6) teams each, for a total of twenty four (24) teams.
- Teams will be required to submit their weekly lineups in the designated thread with full cap numbers and team cap hit.
- Rosters will lock each Monday five (5) minutes prior to puck drop of the first (1st) game on that day.
- Be sure to check when that first (1st) game is. Sometimes they start at 1pm, but most times the first (1st) game is at 7pm. In that case, rosters would lock at 6:55pm.
- Once rosters are locked you can no longer edit.
- If a mistake is made, PM an Admin to have your lineup fixed, if approved by the Admin.
- This league will be a head-to head league where you play one (1) opponent per matchup. Each matchup will consist of sixteen (16) scoring categories where you will either win, lose, or tie. The scoring categories will be as follows:
Special Team Points (STPTS)
Game Winning Goals (GWG)
Face-off Wins (FOW)
Shots on Goal (SOG)
Blocked Shots (BS)
Penalty Minutes (PIMs)
Short Handed Time on Ice (SHTOI)
Save Percentage (SV%)
Goals Against Average (GAA)
- Your team has the opportunity at sixteen (16) wins per matchup and your teams record each week until the end of the regular season determines where you finish in the standings. Eight (8) teams from each conference will make the playoffs with the two (2) division leaders from each conference holding down the two (2) top spots. There will be four (4) weeks of playoff matchups. The first week will have the first place team playing the eighth place team, the second place team playing the seventh place team, the third place team playing the sixth, and the fourth playing the fifth. This goes for both conferences. The winners move on where the highest ranking team will play the lowest and the other two (2) teams play each other. This goes for both conferences. During the finals, hone ice advantage will go to the team with the better record, no matter the position the teams finished in their respective conferences.
- The draft will consist of 40 rounds.
- Only previously drafted players or players undrafted with NHL contracts are eligible to e selected.
- There will be a one (1) hour time limit for the first (1st) two (2) rounds.
- For rounds three (3) to seven (7), there will be a two (2) hour time limit.
- From rounds eight (8) to fourty (40), there will be a six (6) hour time limit.
- All teams can only draft five (5) total goaltenders. Two (2) starting goaltender, one (1) backup goaltender, and two (2) goaltending prospects.
- If you exceed these numbers in any category, the selection you used to take the goaltender that puts you over will be forfeited outright, so pay attention.
- Trading of picks and already drafted players will be allowed. You can trade no more than one (1) more "piece" then your receive in return. For example: 1st round pick, 2nd round pick for 1st round pick. Example #2: Player, 3rd round pick, 4th round pick for 2nd round pick, 3rd round pick.
- Trades with equal number if "pieces" are preferred.
- Each team will be required to have a minimum of twenty (20) and a maximum of twenty three (23) players - Four (4) centers, between seven (7) and eight (8) wingers, between six (6) and seven (7) defensemen, two (2) goaltenders (one (1) starting goalie and one (1) backup goalie), and between zero (0) and three (3) players in the pressbox.
- Each team must keep up-to-date records in their sub-forum.
- Each GM must keep easy to read information about his salary cap info.
- Each GM must have a searchable roster list with all owned players.
-Position eligibility will be determined on a case by case basis.
- Players position will be determined by CBS each season. How they are listed on CBS is the position they begin the season with.
- GMs can apply to have a player moved to another position. GMs must submit the player they are requesting to have moved to the administrator with at least two (2) types of proof.
- Examples of acceptable proof would be TSN, NHL.com, Sportsnet, The Hockey News, etc. Certain websites are unacceptable and will be determined by the administrator.
- After said player is accepted for position switch he will have dual eligibility.
To be determined. Most likely we will be using the real NHL numbers and adding 2-5 million.
Waiver Eligibility/Claiming Free Agents
- Any player who is over the age of twenty-one (21) and has played in more than one hundred fifty (150) games must clear waivers upon call up or send down.
- Any goaltender who is over the age of twenty-two (22) and has played in more than seventy-five (75) games must clear waivers upon call up or send down.
- Any player who is over the age of twenty-eight (28) must clear waivers.
- Waiver eligibility is retroactive to the beginning of the season.
- Any unsigned waiver eligible player can begin the season in the minors. Once a player signs you have one (1) roster lock to recall this player waiver free. If you do not recall this player in that amount of time the player will be subject to waivers to remain in your minor leagues.
- NCAA and International FA's can only be claimed via the leagues annual Waiver Draft, you may not claim them through the waiver wire, unless player in question has been signed by an NHL club prior to the start of the season.
NCAA FA's must be signed by an NHL team before the first (1st) of October and no longer be in NCAA system before claim can be legally made. Sufficient proof will be required.
- Once a player is put on waivers, that player must be subject to waiver wire based on 9 pm EST using the twenty four (24) hour limit. For example:
1) Player X placed on waivers at 6 pm EST, this player will be on waivers until 9 pm EST the following day.
2) Player X placed on waivers at 8:59 pm EST, this player will be on waivers until 9 pm EST the following day.
3) Player X placed on waivers at 1 am EST on October 15th, this player will be on waivers until 9 pm EST on October 16th.. At which time any GM with required cap and roster space may sign.
- Once the waiver window has closed and no claims have been put forth the player will be assigned to minors.
- The waiver wire is subject to the waiver order. Reverse standing order of the previous season will be used until the fifteenth (15th) of November at which time the current seasons standing will abide. In our inaugural season, the reserve draft order will be used until the fifteenth (15th) of November, at which time the current seasons standings will abide.
- Once a team has successfully claimed a player they will move to the bottom of the waiver order.
- No GM is permitted to make two waiver claims in a twenty-four (24) hour period.
- Player must have a contract to be claimed.
- Teams have unlimited LTIR (Long Term Injured Reserve) & IR (Injured Reserve) spots. When placing a player on LTIR, that player must stay there for a minimum of three (3) scoring periods. When a player is on LTIR you can call-up a player that has less than or equal to the LTIR players cap hit or a combination of players that have less than or equal to LTIR players cap hit, and these called up players will assume the LTIR players cap space. If calling up a more than one (1) player, you must have the roster spots open. Players on LTIR free up their spot on the roster while on the IR.
- If a player is injured and you do not want this player to be off the roster for a minimum of three (3) scoring periods you can free his roster spot by placing him on the IR. Players on the IR do not have a minimum amount of time they must be on the IR for. Any players called up in place of players on the IR will be in addition to the IR players cap and the called up players salaries will be added to your teams salary cap.
- All trades must be posted in the following way:
To Team X:
Year of pick, Round of pick, Team that pick belongs to
To Team Y:
Year of pick, Round of pick, Team that pick belongs to
- Any trade that's completed must NOT put a team over or under the salary cap. If this does happen, the trade will be vetoed.
- There will be absolutely no tradebacks
- No rentals allowed
- Some conditions in trades will be subject to being approved by administrator. All conditions are to be kept track of by team getting condition but if a GM is replace, administrator will enforce the condition, if approved of course.
- No future considerations allowed.
- All trades are reviewable by Admins at their discretion.
- Players who turn eighteen (18) years of age before the fifteenth of September and are no older than twenty (20) years of age by the thirty-first of December are eligible for selection. Non-North American players over the age of twenty (20) are also eligible.
- Ruling also applies for unselected prospects when trying to claim during period before set roster submission. Roster submission is the twenty-sixth of September. All teams must be cap compliant by roster submission.
- If during the drafting process a pick is forfeited due to expired time or invalid selection (ineligible player). The GM will be given the opportunity to select at the conclusion of that round. If that GM fails to pick again, pick is forfeited entirely.
- A compensation pick will be grated for deceased players, at the end of the round the deceased player was selected.
- Four (4) round draft and three (3) round waiver draft yearly.
Almost full. Looking for a few more guys or girls. C'mon guys and gals.. let's get this thing full so we can get the draft going. Don't you want to build your own team? Show us what you got. You up for the challenge?
Bump.. still looking for quality GMs. Draft your own dynasty. C'mon, who is up for the challenge?
Looking for 1 more GM and then we're good to go. How's up for the challenge?
We are looking for 1 more GM and then a couple guys for the waiting list. C'mon, there's gotta be one guy who is up for the most fun in fantasy sports he's had in his life. Click the link. Register.
It looks waaayyy too in depth for me. I'd like to join another keeper league but I'm looking for one that is maybe 17 to 21 rounds (depending on the amount of keepers and bench spots).
Our league is full but we've had a few GMs not check in so if you're wanting to join this league you'll bump GMs who haven't checked in yet. The draft starts in 2 days.. if you want to build your own fantasy team/dynasty and prove what you got.. register for this league then PM me HERE on HF your email addy, your forums username, and what you want your team name to be (No current NHL teams please).
Looking for 1 more dedicated guy or girl.
1 spot left and the draft begins tomorrow. Someone dropped out so you'd be drafting 14th overall. You can chose your own team name. PM me here if you're interested and click the link to check out the forums. Brand new league, fantasy draft begins tomorrow. Build your own team!
I registered as RDRebels. Looking to get the Red Deer Rebels in the action
We have an opening. Looking for an immediate replacement. It's YOUR pick now and in the first round YOUR team draft the beast Dman, Alex Pietrangelo. Your 2nd round pick is on the clock now.
Let me know if interested.
Again, looking for a GM immediately. The team we're looking to get a replacement for is drafting now. That team took Pietrangelo in the 1st round. Register here --> http://raptactics29.conforums.com/index.cgi
QWe're looking for a few GMs. We're in the midst of our fantasy draft. PM me for details and the available teams.
This league was cancelled. I made a few trades people didn't like so they all threatened to quit. I mean, wtf is that? Isn't that what fantasy hockey is all about? You try and build the best team you possibly can? I just can't take cry babies and whiners. I'm going to start a new league so stay tuned for that. It'll be a 24 team league where you as the GM just takes over the team you select and what they curently have on their roster/in their system. We'll have a waiver draft with the 6 leftover teams and we will have it so we can only protect 30-40 assets. I think it'll be easier, funner, and better that way. The fantasy draft was so slow and gave people an opportunity to cry their eyes out. It was truly ridiculous. Although that's a new record.. I won a fantasy league 5 ounds in to the fantasy draft!! Beat that ****ers!!
Anyway, probably after the NHL trade deadline I'll start up a new league. I'll be recruiting ACTIVE and ELITE GMs only. If you're not active, please do us a favour and don't waste our time. Also, you MUST use MSN or yahoo or communicate IM for all league talks. ALso, rule #1 will be "ABSOLUTELY NO CRYING". If you don't like a trade that was made, tough. GO make your own trades. Be a ****ing man and make your team good. Don't sit there and whine about other peoples deals.. if you don't trade, or are afraid to trade, you probably shouldn't be a fantasy hockey GM. In a league where we're taking over a team and their current roster, trading will be crucial. No time to sit on your hands. Now, I will most likely have something in place to help GMs from making "horrible" trades.. but almost NO trades will EVER be vetoed. It's not my style.. and it's not the league's I'm in style to tell a GM how to run THEIR team. If guys make bad trades.. you go out and make a good trade. It al evens out in the end in my experience.. and I've been in fantasy hockey longer then most of you have been alive, I'm sure.
Anyway, stay tuned.. my league will rule. As long as you're not a *****.. hit me up for a spot in the league!
Rap (the guy who won a fantasy league before it started):handclap::handclap:
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21 PM.|
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.