HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Proposal: Your team's offer for Matt Duchene (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1377145)

AvsFanJosh 03-15-2013 10:02 PM

Your team's offer for Matt Duchene
 
What would you give up off your team, for our good looking highly skilled Duchene ?!?!:nod:

1972 03-15-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AvsFanJosh (Post 61736939)
What would you give up off your team, for our good looking highly skilled Duchene ?!?!:nod:

Any Sabres player

Captain Wolverine 03-15-2013 10:04 PM

Why on earth would the Avs put him on the market?

CoachBadkitten 03-15-2013 10:05 PM

He's not going anywhere.

HarrisonFord 03-15-2013 10:05 PM

Gardiner +?

Lindy Puff 03-15-2013 10:06 PM

:handclap:

5th round pick :sarcasm:

Juxtaposer 03-15-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoachBadkitten (Post 61737103)
He's not going anywhere.

Incidentally, the Sharks broadcast accidentally said "Murray Douglas" last night.

tmack224 03-15-2013 10:06 PM

Ya not sure where this is coming from... As a Sabres fan. Ennis, Stafford Pysyk and 2nd 2013.

Kwayry 03-15-2013 10:07 PM

I am a rangers fan and it bugs me to read this thread as a hockey fan.
No kidding, you can trade anybody else but Duchene and EJ.

Vankiller Whale 03-15-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheJuxtaposer (Post 61737169)
Incidentally, the Sharks broadcast accidentally said "Murray Douglas" last night.

Happened to Raymond Mason by the Preds announcer as well.

On-Topic: No idea. Maybe Edler, but I don't think I'd do it(or Colorado)

Sloth Slothersons* 03-15-2013 10:08 PM

Sam Gagner

CoachBadkitten 03-15-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheJuxtaposer (Post 61737169)
Incidentally, the Sharks broadcast accidentally said "Murray Douglas" last night.

That's awesome :laugh:

Juxtaposer 03-15-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoachBadkitten (Post 61737435)
That's awesome :laugh:

I thought you and the gang would like that. :D

JoemAvs 03-15-2013 10:12 PM

Duchene goes nowhere unless a top 5 player on a long contract comes back....

vokiel 03-15-2013 10:15 PM

I don't know.. Habs 2014 & 2015 1st picks + Eller? Good?

zeus3007* 03-15-2013 10:15 PM

Nothing. Because anything we offer wouldn't be enough.

OCPenguin 03-15-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Smurf (Post 61737061)
Why on earth would the Avs put him on the market?

The Avalanche aren't dealing him. It never ceases to amaze me at the names put on this site - what would you give up for Crosby, Malkin, Stamkos, Pieterangelo ... you name it. It's a bit of a joke really. I realize this is a discussion site, but discussions with those names and others that aren't moving are pointless and counterproductive.

Jack de la Hoya 03-15-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vokiel (Post 61737731)
I don't know.. Habs 2014 & 2015 1st picks + Eller? Good?

Galchenyuk + + I'd imagine?

bluemandan 03-15-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kwayry (Post 61737249)
I am a rangers fan and it bugs me to read this thread as a hockey fan.
No kidding, you can trade anybody else but Duchene and EJ.

I'd recommend they keep Varlamov as well.



On the OP:

Blues offer Berglund, Cole, 2013 1st.

That gives Colorado a decent roster player to fill Duchene's spot, an NHL ready defenseman who still kinda counts as a prospect, and a 1st.

Likely not enough, even less likely Duchene gets moved. Feel free to add or subtract.

Avs44 03-15-2013 10:22 PM

Duchene goes absolutely no where.



Ashamed an Avs fan made this. I question how much anyone knows about our team if they make a thread like this.

AvsFanJosh 03-15-2013 10:24 PM

Listen guys Duchene is favorite player since Sakic and Forsberg, but look every day we have Crosby, Malkin, Stamkos, Giroux, threads Im just wondering what your team would offer for a player of his calibre, I know of course the avs would never trade him unless complete overpayment...

Freudian 03-15-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCPenguin (Post 61737943)
The Avalanche aren't dealing him. It never ceases to amaze me at the names put on this site - what would you give up for Crosby, Malkin, Stamkos, Pieterangelo ... you name it. It's a bit of a joke really. I realize this is a discussion site, but discussions with those names and others that aren't moving are pointless and counterproductive.

These threads are for ego reasons to either get fans of other teama to tell you how awesome your player is or for you to get a chance to tell the fans of other teams how awesome your player is.

Same thing happens at every draft when a fan of the team with the first overall pick wants to know what people would give for the pick, so he can feel good about how valuable it is.

PeterForsberg 03-15-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freudian (Post 61738221)
These threads are for ego reasons to either get fans of other teama to tell you how awesome your player is or for you to get a chance to tell the fans of other teams how awesome your player is.

Same thing happens at every draft when a fan of the team with the first overall pick wants to know what people would give for the pick, so he can feel good about how valuable it is.

Pretty much it.

AvsFanJosh 03-15-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avs44 (Post 61738127)
Duchene goes absolutely no where.



Ashamed an Avs fan made this. I question how much anyone knows about our team if they make a thread like this.

Look Im the biggest avs fan around man, Id die if Duchene got traded, all I am inquiring about is what other teams would offer, Duchene=Sakic in my eyes

AvsFanJosh 03-15-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack de la Hoya (Post 61737957)
Galchenyuk + + I'd imagine?

I haven't watched any Montreal games but I know theres lots of spot light around Galchenyuk, im pretty sure he was Yakupovs linemate in Sarnia aswell


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:56 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.