HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Colorado Avalanche (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Post Game Talk: wild @ avs 1 pm mdt | not winning for mckinning (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1377343)

Freudian 03-16-2013 06:39 AM

wild @ avs 1 pm mdt | not winning for mckinning
 
winning this game is going to be awesome just like when i found money on the street and bought a lot of liquorice that made my stomach hurt another thing that made my stomach hurt what when they sent barrie down to ahl i call him blue barrie lol i heard they will play landeskog and oreilly together again that will be so sweet i think they will score a goal i worry a bit about paul statsny i mean he does have 17 points but how many chances in front of net can a guy get and not score hes like the unscorable machine ffs i think sacco should be replaced by a real coach that bag skates these lazy bums i dont think avs will draft very high because these losers will find a way to win enough games thats our luck greg zanon wtf anyway i hope they win but they might lose i dont know oh and kronke is too cheap to buy out jones

Ivan13 03-16-2013 07:08 AM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lka915sLrA1qhgme2.gif

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1RXVTSzWmn...j-laughing.gif

Epic OP Freudian.

Lets ruin for Drouin! I can't think of a good tanking slogan for Jones.

On a more serious note, lets win some games I hate losing.

Skip2myBordyloo 03-16-2013 08:32 AM

we lose, pap comes to play, so does duchene, and our D gets highlighted as why we are bad, once again.


3-2.

would love to see a win, but not holding out hope.

benzino 03-16-2013 08:57 AM

We will win since everyone now expects us to lose.

the_fan 03-16-2013 10:03 AM

Landeskog with O'Reilly is a good idea, but Stastny on the 3rd line will be completely useless since he doesn't really produce much anymore even on top 2 lines. They might have to call the Ghostbusters to locate Stastny in the arena.

SuperTheGreat 03-16-2013 10:08 AM

Great OP! Hilarious:laugh:

My money is on winning the next 3 to climb back into striking distance, only to lose the next 4 out of 5 and sink everyone's hope yet again.

the_fan 03-16-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperTheGreat (Post 61753107)
Great OP! Hilarious:laugh:

My money is on winning the next 3 to climb back into striking distance, only to lose the next 4 out of 5 and sink everyone's hope yet again.

My hopes are exactly where the Avs at right now. I want Seth Jones!!!!

Actually they need to be few more steps down the standings.

Go Wild!

Colorado Avalanche 03-16-2013 10:55 AM

GO :avs GO! :yo:

Duchene with 3 goals!

Frenchy 03-16-2013 11:24 AM

Freudian, that was funny :laugh:

Lonewolfe2015 03-16-2013 11:40 AM

My head hurts. Can we be shakin' in our bones for Jones?

bohlmeister 03-16-2013 11:58 AM

Hilarious OP.


I don NOT condone the tank. This is the same core we are hoping to contend with.

NothingLikeAnEJ 03-16-2013 12:17 PM

Today will be the start of a 5 game winning streak.

the_fan 03-16-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NothingLikeAnEJ (Post 61756685)
Today will be the start of a 5 game winning streak.

For the Wild?

Mystic MacK 03-16-2013 12:44 PM

Lose'an for Drou'an.

Pierce Hawthorne 03-16-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bohlmeister (Post 61756027)
Hilarious OP.


I don NOT condone the tank. This is the same core we are hoping to contend with.

Same core, its just missing Seth Jones right now.


:sarcasm: Might be Mackinnon or Drouin as well.

The Shermanator 03-16-2013 01:01 PM

That was a long sentence.

Nzap 03-16-2013 01:01 PM

Sucking in all zones, tank for Jones

Anyways, we won't win this one.

I guess 1-7 loss.
After the game Sacco praises our effort and that we didn't give up, but wants more pucks in deep and more grinding it out and keeping it simple, pucks on net.
He also says he wants to try Duchene with Bordeleau next game, and PAP with McLeod and Kobasew to spark the bottom lines.
i.e.
Bordeleau-Duchene-Palushaj
Jones-Stastny-Hejduk
Mcginn-O'Reilly-Mitchell
McLeod-Kobasew-PAP

Zanon-O'Byrne
Hunwick-O'Brien
Hejda-Wilson

EJ, Olver, Lando as Healthy scratches

Lando's and EJ's game have fallen off the past few games so Sacco wants to change it up.

Mystic MacK 03-16-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freudian (Post 61750787)
winning this game is going to be awesome just like when i found money on the street and bought a lot of liquorice that made my stomach hurt another thing that made my stomach hurt what when they sent barrie down to ahl i call him blue barrie lol i heard they will play landeskog and oreilly together again that will be so sweet i think they will score a goal i worry a bit about paul statsny i mean he does have 17 points but how many chances in front of net can a guy get and not score hes like the unscorable machine ffs i think sacco should be replaced by a real coach that bag skates these lazy bums i dont think avs will draft very high because these losers will find a way to win enough games thats our luck greg zanon wtf anyway i hope they win but they might lose i dont know oh and kronke is too cheap to buy out jones

Should we just close this one up now, and move on to the post game thread?

the_fan 03-16-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzap (Post 61758399)
Sucking in all zones, tank for Jones

Anyways, we won't win this one.

I guess 1-7 loss.
After the game Sacco praises our effort and that we didn't give up, but wants more pucks in deep and more grinding it out and keeping it simple, pucks on net.
He also says he wants to try Duchene with Bordeleau next game, and PAP with McLeod and Kobasew to spark the bottom lines.

Bottom line is, when you have a # 1 d-man like Hunwick, everything is dandy

The Shermanator 03-16-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NothingLikeAnEJ (Post 61756685)
Today will be the start of a 5 game winning streak.

Funny thing is with our luck even if we went on a 5 game win streak we probably wouldn't gain any ground.

falconski 03-16-2013 01:43 PM

Giggy in, Wilson out

Nzap 03-16-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falconski (Post 61761423)
Giggy in, Wilson out

O'Byrne had a quick visit in the doghouse.

Duchene2MacKinnon 03-16-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foppa2118 (Post 1757679)
Lose'an for Drou'an.

Thats a good one.

Also Freudian you spelt Drouin's name wrong in the title.

The Shermanator 03-16-2013 01:52 PM

Wilson injured or heathy scratch?

Freudian 03-16-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falconski (Post 61761423)
Giggy in, Wilson out

Was it Wilson that got hit by a puck while on the bench last game? Hope it's not related to that.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:44 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.