HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Vancouver Canucks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   OT: Looking for Canucks Fans In Calgary!! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1379371)

CanucksFanYYC 03-18-2013 07:40 PM

Looking for Canucks Fans In Calgary!!
 
I'm new to Calgary (ish) Just got settled about 2 months ago, have center ice...but do enjoy going out to watch games once and a while. Trying to figure out where to go! What are some hot spots in Calgary to watch Canucks games?!?! :help:

Maybe if you'd like add me to Twitter (@LenzenSon) or just message me back on here and we can meet up and watch a game at some point or another! :yo:

Thanks!

Royal Canuck 03-18-2013 09:27 PM

Whereabouts in Calgary are you?

My Dad lives in High River, only a 30 minute drive from Downtown Calgary, he also used to live in a small city just west of Calgary.

There is plenty of bars and restaurants that Televise the Flames games, but finding a Canucks game in Calgary can be a bit troublesome.

CanucksFanYYC 03-18-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royal Canuck (Post 61919999)
Whereabouts in Calgary are you?

My Dad lives in High River, only a 30 minute drive from Downtown Calgary, he also used to live in a small city just west of Calgary.

There is plenty of bars and restaurants that Televise the Flames games, but finding a Canucks game in Calgary can be a bit troublesome.

I live in mission. If you are familiar with the area, 4th St and 26th Ave sw. I have found it hard finding a solid Canucks bar. I went to Joyce on 4th tonight and they wouldn't even turn it on!!

Virtanen2Horvat 03-19-2013 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanucksFanYYC (Post 61925821)
I live in mission. If you are familiar with the area, 4th St and 26th Ave sw. I have found it hard finding a solid Canucks bar. I went to Joyce on 4th tonight and they wouldn't even turn it on!!

You look new welcome to HFboards great to have you. Sucks that the bar ppl were rude.

Royal Canuck 03-19-2013 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanucksFanYYC (Post 61925821)
I live in mission. If you are familiar with the area, 4th St and 26th Ave sw. I have found it hard finding a solid Canucks bar. I went to Joyce on 4th tonight and they wouldn't even turn it on!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by canucksrool (Post 61937123)
You look new welcome to HFboards great to have you. Sucks that the bar ppl were rude.

Like I said, it's nearly impossible to find a Canucks game in Alberta.

Spamhuis 03-19-2013 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanucksFanYYC (Post 61909627)
I'm new to Calgary (ish) Just got settled about 2 months ago, have center ice...but do enjoy going out to watch games once and a while. Trying to figure out where to go! What are some hot spots in Calgary to watch Canucks games?!?! :help:

Maybe if you'd like add me to Twitter (@LenzenSon) or just message me back on here and we can meet up and watch a game at some point or another! :yo:

Thanks!

I live a few blocks away. Shanks is a good bet. I find most sports bars will put the game on if you just ask nicely.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:13 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.