HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Vancouver Canucks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   GDT: GAME #29 - "W.C Handy's West Coast Blues" - Canucks vs. Blues - 7:00 p.m, TSN (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1379681)

Zombotron 03-19-2013 02:00 AM

GAME #29 - "W.C Handy's West Coast Blues" - Canucks vs. Blues - 7:00 p.m, TSN
 

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

PG Canuck 03-19-2013 02:01 AM

Trying to find something to do so I don't have to watch this.

thepuckmonster 03-19-2013 02:01 AM

I dislike your red boxes.

*cry cry cry*

SeawaterOnIce 03-19-2013 02:04 AM

Thank Jesus! I will probably miss this one as I have plans. :nod:

Hopefully the fans at Rogers Arena witness an exciting game though.

canuck4life16 03-19-2013 02:04 AM

please win 60 mins effect

Samzilla 03-19-2013 02:06 AM

Can't wait to lose another game. I'm trying a new thing where I'm happy when we lose and sad when we win.

Max Kellerman 03-19-2013 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PG Canuck (Post 61941499)
Trying to find something to do so I don't have to watch this.

Gladly I will also miss this one due to a religious event. If we lose this game I won't even know what to say.

Samzilla 03-19-2013 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Canuck (Post 61941627)
Gladly I will also miss this one due to a religious event. If we lose this game I won't even know what to say.

Pray harder?

vector209 03-19-2013 02:10 AM

Just win, baby, just win.

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Canuck (Post 61941627)
Gladly I will also miss this one due to a religious event. If we lose this game I won't even know what to say.

Hanging out with David Booth or something?

I kid.

Max Kellerman 03-19-2013 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samzilla (Post 61941637)
Pray harder?

I've stopped praying for the team after game 7 of the finals. The night of and morning of I attended mosque prayed for a solid 5 hours, and we all know how that turned out :cry:

polarbearcub 03-19-2013 02:12 AM

Hoping for a big loss. Back breaker for AV to get fired.

7-1 blues

Max Kellerman 03-19-2013 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vector209 (Post 61941683)
Just win, baby, just win.



Hanging out with David Booth or something?

I kid.

Me and David have slightly different religious views :laugh:

Max Kellerman 03-19-2013 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polarbearcub (Post 61941729)
Hoping for a big loss. Back breaker for AV to get fired.

7-1 blues

If that is what it takes to get AV fired I also hope for a 7-1 Blues win!

Samzilla 03-19-2013 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Canuck (Post 61941707)
I've stopped praying for the team after game 7 of the finals. The night of and morning of I attended mosque prayed for a solid 5 hours, and we all know how that turned out :cry:

Well, you tried your best.

Real Gudbranson 03-19-2013 02:16 AM

This better be a loss, I'm tired of av.

canuck4life16 03-19-2013 02:17 AM

AV IS NOT going Anywhere........ disgusted we want to get blowout to get rid of the coach sad

PG Canuck 03-19-2013 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canuck4life16 (Post 61941823)
AV IS NOT going Anywhere........ disgusted we want to get blowout to get rid of the coach sad

Well I guess we could win 2-1 while getting outplayed to keep AV on board for longer, just delaying the inevitable. :shakehead

keslerburrows 03-19-2013 02:20 AM

5-0 Blues

Vankiller Whale 03-19-2013 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PG Canuck (Post 61941861)
Well I guess we could win 2-1 while getting outplayed to keep AV on board for longer, just delaying the inevitable. :shakehead

Against the Wild I think we were clearly the better team for most of the game. Sometimes you just have to accept the loss.

We're still dealing with numerous injuries, people are so quick to get pessimistic.

I'm fine giving AV until the end of the season to see how we are with a fully healthy roster and if we step it up during the playoffs.

Kirk Mclean 03-19-2013 02:26 AM

5-1 Blues. Like everyone else, I'm actually unhappy theres a game tomorrow.

At least if we sucked while playing an entertaining brand of hockey it wouldn't be so bad. But no, we have to suck and be boring. **** this coach.

#fireAV

ProstheticConscience 03-19-2013 02:31 AM

Remembering what the Canucks were doing in 1984 and 1996. Good thing I'm not superstitious.

Comeback win. 4-1 Canucks. AV finally gets his head out of his ass and puts Schroeder with Raymond and Hansen and leaves them together. Ballard rebounds with a strong game. Garrison manages to get most of his shots on net, scores one on the PP. Scramble deflection gets in late in the 3rd to ruin Schneider's shutout within 10 seconds of the TSN announcer saying "shutout".

Also, Raymond bench-presses Zack Kassian while chugging Red Bull and singing Gangnam Style during the intermission interview.

Real Gudbranson 03-19-2013 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canuck4life16 (Post 61941823)
AV IS NOT going Anywhere........ disgusted we want to get blowout to get rid of the coach sad

Sometimes I wonder if you're actually AV.

Zombotron 03-19-2013 02:34 AM

Added infograph to OP.

Virtanen2Horvat 03-19-2013 02:34 AM

Please win BLUES!!! I want AV FIRED!!!! bring in a coach that can get through this team and get them some psychological help. Too bad that guy that sued the organization is gone.

Virtanen2Horvat 03-19-2013 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canucksrool (Post 61942099)
Please win BLUES!!! I want AV FIRED!!!! bring in a coach that can get through this team and get them some psychological help. Too bad that guy that sued the organization is gone.

BTW watch us win now.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.