HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Boston Bruins (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Brian Lee on waivers. Should we make a claim? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1382535)

boss3252 03-22-2013 11:41 AM

Brian Lee on waivers. Should we make a claim?
 
I am sure Chiarelli knows him well. He is only 25 years old. We shoots right and I think would fit well in claude"s system. I think he is worth the risk 1,100,00 for this year and next. We need some depth on defence because come playoff time injuries are part of the game. Although we still need another defenceman to play on our top 4

GloryDaze4877 03-22-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boss3252 (Post 62172533)
I am sure Chiarelli knows him well. He is only 25 years old. We shoots right and I think would fit well in claude"s system. I think he is worth the risk 1,100,00 for this year and next. We need some depth on defence because come playoff time injuries are part of the game. Although we still need another defenceman to play on our top 4

Pass.

I would rather see Krug, Bartkowski, or Trotman while I am waiting for McQuaid to get healthy. I thought Johnson looked fine last night and is better than Lee.

mdonova33 03-22-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boss3252 (Post 62172533)
I am sure Chiarelli knows him well. He is only 25 years old. We shoots right and I think would fit well in claude"s system. I think he is worth the risk 1,100,00 for this year and next. We need some depth on defence because come playoff time injuries are part of the game. Although we still need another defenceman to play on our top 4

His +/- this year is horrid....although he used to play on the Sens, so expect Chia to pick him up :sarcasm:

Actp 03-22-2013 11:48 AM

Possibly from what little I have seen of the guy, he runs extremely hot and cold. If Boychuk is hurt they had better do something....Unless he has made a quantum leap, Bartkowski is no good. Krug,otoh, is the same type as Lee but more consistent hopefully

Alan Ryan 03-22-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDaze4877 (Post 62172797)
Pass.

I would rather see Krug, Bartkowski, or Trotman while I am waiting for McQuaid to get healthy. I thought Johnson looked fine last night and is better than Lee.


Bartkowski got the call. He can fill the replacement role while McQuaid heals.


EDIT: Boychuk was hurt in practice. The Bartkowski recall might be more than filling in as the #7.

Johnny Boychuk exited the ice under his own power – albeit in a strong degree of pain – after the Bruins defenseman was hit in the right leg by a shot during drills at Friday afternoon’s practice just outside downtown Ottawa at the home arena for Carleton University. So it seemed relatively harmless when Boychuk limped off the ice under his own power.

But the rugged defenseman needed help getting back to the dressing room and never reappeared on the ice for the rest of practice, and that’s saying a lot for the player with perhaps the highest threshold for pain on the entire Boston roster.

It now appears perhaps a little more serious as the Bruins have recalled defenseman Matt Bartkowski from the AHL Providence Bruins, and the young blue-liner is expected to be with the team in Toronto for Saturday night’s game against the Maple Leafs.



http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-tal...oychuk-injured

mikelvl 03-22-2013 06:28 PM

Pretty sure Lee is a bust

thegodfather 03-23-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan Ryan (Post 62189597)
Bartkowski got the call. He can fill the replacement role while McQuaid heals.


EDIT: Boychuk was hurt in practice. The Bartkowski recall might be more than filling in as the #7.

Johnny Boychuk exited the ice under his own power – albeit in a strong degree of pain – after the Bruins defenseman was hit in the right leg by a shot during drills at Friday afternoon’s practice just outside downtown Ottawa at the home arena for Carleton University. So it seemed relatively harmless when Boychuk limped off the ice under his own power.

But the rugged defenseman needed help getting back to the dressing room and never reappeared on the ice for the rest of practice, and that’s saying a lot for the player with perhaps the highest threshold for pain on the entire Boston roster.

It now appears perhaps a little more serious as the Bruins have recalled defenseman Matt Bartkowski from the AHL Providence Bruins, and the young blue-liner is expected to be with the team in Toronto for Saturday night’s game against the Maple Leafs.



http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-tal...oychuk-injured


Was it Krejci that hit him....:laugh:

Res Nullius 03-23-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegodfather (Post 62243959)
Was it Krejci that hit him....:laugh:

Read that it was Johnson.

Strafer 03-23-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegodfather (Post 62243959)
Was it Krejci that hit him....:laugh:

? You find this funny?:shakehead

kman22 03-23-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strafer (Post 62258583)
? You find this funny?:shakehead

Funny might not be the right word.

thegodfather 03-23-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strafer (Post 62258583)
? You find this funny?:shakehead

OMG lighten up buddy, it was a joke...jesus

But I don't mind that Boychuk is out being that I've seen him spend more time on his knee's then a hooker at a frat party.

08SeaBass08 03-24-2013 08:09 AM

No, we should not. He wasn't good enough to improve Tampa's dreadful D.

RedeyeRocketeer 03-24-2013 09:38 AM

Saw him play a ton in Ottawa. Total failure.

Soft, not skilled, you'd hate him in a week. He's 1/3 of Hamilton today.

QuattroFTW 03-25-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedeyeRocketeer (Post 62282927)
Saw him play a ton in Ottawa. Total failure.

Soft, not skilled, you'd hate him in a week. He's 1/3 of Hamilton today.

Yup, he's a total write-off at this point.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.