HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New Jersey Devils (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   2013 - Out of Town Scoreboard - Part 3 - Get outta Smith`s way (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1382989)

Getzo5 03-22-2013 09:05 PM

2013 - Out of Town Scoreboard - Part 3 - Get outta Smith`s way

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saugus (Post 62202835)
Ya, I don't want to see Crosby with Iginla on his wing. That would be completely unfair.

That`d bring back some painful memories for sure.

Status Quo* 03-22-2013 09:06 PM

**** you Ryan Miller :cry:

Bleedred 03-22-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Status Quo (Post 62204649)
**** you Ryan Miller :cry:

Haha what did he do now?

Saugus 03-22-2013 09:08 PM

He let in Crosby's goal.

Devils Dominion 03-22-2013 09:16 PM

Do Ducks fans get called out by media for not showing up this season?

Bleedred 03-22-2013 09:54 PM

It's crazy that the Caps could win their division. As long as the Jets and Hurricanes keep losing though I'll be pulling for them. As long as it doesn't interfere with us.

Two days ago I said they were probably done. They literally can still win it as long as they keep winning in their division, and the other two keep losing.

NJDEVIL 03-22-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleedred (Post 62207589)
It's crazy that the Caps could win their division. As long as the Jets and Hurricanes keep losing though I'll be pulling for them. As long as it doesn't interfere with us.

Two days ago I said they were probably done. They literally can still win it as long as they keep winning in their division, and the other two keep losing.

Check out Columbus' last ten! They're tied for 8th. I would loooovvvve to see them make playoffs finally without NASH and the rangers fallout with him. He's puck hog anyway.

Emperoreddy 03-22-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJDEVIL (Post 62207873)
Check out Columbus' last ten! They're tied for 8th. I would loooovvvve to see them make playoffs finally without NASH and the rangers fallout with him. He's puck hog anyway.

He cherry picks a lot too, even if Rags fans are convinced he doesn't cherry pick anymore....

apice3* 03-22-2013 10:17 PM

Nash is the best player in the tri state area brah. How many playoff wins does Kovy have brah

Bleedred 03-22-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apice3 (Post 62208891)
Nash is the best player in the tri state area brah. How many playoff wins does Kovy have brah

Oh god haha this made me laugh!:laugh:

Sir Fenwick Corsi 03-22-2013 10:53 PM

Nash has moves and all, but he's definitely the type of player that can be shut down in a tight checking game (aka playoff hockey). I couldn't stand Dubinsky but he brought that sandpaper element to the game that Nash just doesn't have and it's pretty clear when you watch the Rangers play this year. They're ****ing soft.

Emperoreddy 03-22-2013 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apice3 (Post 62208891)

Ok That made me nearly do a spit take :laugh:

It has been said. Last year was the Rags year. They had the team that could just shut everyone down...and we completely ruined it for them!!!!

NJDevs26 03-22-2013 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJDEVIL (Post 62207873)

I remember when people thought that was going to happen with us and Atlanta post-Kovy, when they were like thirty points ahead of us in early January two years ago. Neither one of us made the playoffs, but we wound up finishing ahead of them anyway :laugh:

VaxjoDevil 03-22-2013 11:34 PM

Bobby Ryan: be the recipient of a perfectly legal hit, go chase the guy, crosscheck him and start a fight, get knocked down.

Getting so tired of fights because of legal hits. Take a hit like a ****ing man and continue to play, not like a little idiot.

Bleedred 03-22-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil (Post 62212721)
Bobby Ryan: be the recipient of a perfectly legal hit, go chase the guy, crosscheck him and start a fight, get knocked down.

Getting so tired of fights because of legal hits. Take a hit like a ****ing man and continue to play, not like a little idiot.

I agree it's pretty stupid. Glad Detroit won, I can't believe rumors of Detroit wanting another goalie. If they don't want Jimmy Howard give him to us PLZ, I'd gladly take him.

apice3* 03-22-2013 11:52 PM

The Nash trade would have been a brilliant move if they didn't lose Fedotenko, Mitchel, and Prust to FA.

Nash would havesingle handedly replaced Dubinsky and Anisimov. He can't replace all 5 players.

Saugus 03-23-2013 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emperoreddy (Post 62207939)
He cherry picks a lot too, even if Rags fans are convinced he doesn't cherry pick anymore....

He definitely still cherry picks. He and Gaborik were doing it with impunity during our last game against them. Must have been running a competition with each other to see who could do it more without pissing off Tortorella.

Getzo5 03-23-2013 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apice3 (Post 62213371)
The Nash trade would have been a brilliant move if they didn't lose Fedotenko, Mitchel, and Prust to FA.

Nash would havesingle handedly replaced Dubinsky and Anisimov. He can't replace all 5 players.

Quoted for truth. Mitchell`s having a great year in COL, same can be said for Prust.

StvBroDan 03-23-2013 09:59 AM

Pittsburgh Penguins 4 New York Islanders 2
Columbus Blue Jackets 5 Calgary Flames 1
Washington Capitals 6 Winnipeg Jets 1
Detroit Red Wings 5 Anaheim Ducks 1

StvBroDan 03-23-2013 10:01 AM

2:00 PM Tampa Bay Lightning OTTAWA SENATORS
2:00 PM San Jose Sharks MINNESOTA WILD
4:00 PM Vancouver Canucks LOS ANGELES KINGS
7:00 PM Boston Bruins TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS
7:00 PM Buffalo Sabres MONTREAL CANADIENS
7:00 PM Florida Panthers NEW JERSEY DEVILS
8:00 PM Columbus Blue Jackets NASHVILLE PREDATORS
8:00 PM Colorado Avalanche DALLAS STARS
10:00 PM St. Louis Blues EDMONTON OILERS

Devils Dominion 03-23-2013 02:04 PM

Ottawa up 4 in the first vs TB

Bleedred 03-23-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devils Dominion (Post 62231459)

Leave it up to the Bolts to do us any favors!:laugh: As far as I'm concerned their regulation win over the Flyers last week was our favor of the year from them. We've also used up our favor of the year from the Bruins for sneaking out a regulation win over Ottawa the other night!

All in all I'm not concerned about Ottawa. They will be in the playoffs, and good for them after the season they've been having with injuries. Now the only teams we can really root against are the Leafs, Rangers, Jets, and Hurricanes.

Emperoreddy 03-23-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleedred (Post 62234429)
Leave it up to the Bolts to do us any favors!:laugh: As far as I'm concerned their regulation win over the Flyers last week was our favor of the year from them. We've also used up our favor of the year from the Bruins for sneaking out a regulation win over Ottawa the other night!

All in all I'm not concerned about Ottawa. They will be in the playoffs, and good for them after the season they've been having with injuries. Now the only teams we can really root against are the Leafs, Rangers, Jets, and Hurricanes.

Just wonderful since Boston how the Laffs twice coming up here. :shakehead

Saugus 03-23-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devils Dominion (Post 62231459)

Bolts actually made it a game, getting to 4-3 before losing to the empty netter. Digging a 4-0 hole isn't conducive to winning games, turns out.

Bleedred 03-23-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emperoreddy (Post 62234653)
Just wonderful since Boston how the Laffs twice coming up here. :shakehead

Oh great! Can't wait to see them get shutout by Scott weiland and the big eared bully kid from a Christmas story!:laugh: I'm really appreciating the sens triumph through adversity actually. I'm just hoping we can handle them.