HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   OT: NYR fan on Wheel of Fortune (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1384543)

fiedy88 03-24-2013 09:32 PM

NYR fan on Wheel of Fortune
 
Hey everyone,

Jus as a heads up, I'll be appearing on Wheel of Fortune on 3/25, which is tomorrow or today if you're reading this on Monday. If you're in the NY area, it's on at 7:30 after Jeopardy. It was one of the coolest experiences of my life, and I give a Rangers shoutout, so support a fellow Blueshirt, and watch me spin the Wheel!

Here is a pic I took on the backlot http://i.imgur.com/C55lW7x.jpg

Kane One 03-24-2013 09:33 PM

No way. Hopefully I remember to watch.

Mats Zuccarelli 03-24-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiedy88 (Post 62335057)
Hey everyone,

Jus as a heads up, I'll be appearing on Wheel of Fortune on 3/25, which is tomorrow or today if you're reading this on Monday. If you're in the NY area, it's on at 7:30 after Jeopardy. It was one of the coolest experiences of my life, and I give a Rangers shoutout, so support a fellow Blueshirt, and watch me spin the Wheel!

Here is a pic I took on the backlot http://i.imgur.com/C55lW7x.jpg

Cool! Congrats!

Greg02 03-24-2013 09:34 PM

If the Rangers had a game tomorrow, which would you watch live?

DoTheBlue 03-24-2013 09:39 PM

Sweet! My wife watches religiously and I'll join her tomorrow to watch. Give me all the puzzles and answers you had so I can impress her tomorrow.

Hope you won lots of money.

fiedy88 03-24-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg02 (Post 62335297)
If the Rangers had a game tomorrow, which would you watch live?

Actually funny you say that, I'm in Puerto Rico right now, and flying back during the airtime tomorrow, so I will see it after all my friends and family do, unless there's snow up there and my flight gets delayed.

KingWantsCup 03-24-2013 09:41 PM

Sweet. Make us proud brother! Lol.

fiedy88 03-24-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg02 (Post 62335297)
If the Rangers had a game tomorrow, which would you watch live?

And to answer the question, I'd watch me, I'm an egotistical *****

CHGoalie27 03-24-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiedy88 (Post 62335973)
Actually funny you say that, I'm in Puerto Rico right now, and flying back during the airtime tomorrow, so I will see it after all my friends and family do, unless there's snow up there and my flight gets delayed.

Guess you won with the PR vacation??

fiedy88 03-24-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHGoalie72 (Post 62336587)
Guess you won with the PR vacation??

Nope, my girlfriend won this trip.

Megustaelhockey 03-24-2013 10:11 PM

You look like one of my brothers, haha.

That's such a great experience; glad you enjoyed it.

Lerb 03-24-2013 10:18 PM

If you're ahead on the final puzzle when there's extra time permitting, you should just solve the puzzle blank and say "Fire John Tortorella"

Bob Richards 03-24-2013 10:22 PM

Mention how Gaborik should be traded on TV. It's all over this board. We must take it to other mediums too!

fiedy88 03-24-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Richards (Post 62339573)
Mention how Gaborik should be traded on TV. It's all over this board. We must take it to other mediums too!

Taped the show back in January, it was the day after gabby had his hat trick against Boston, he was a threat back then.

Giacomin 03-24-2013 10:43 PM

Will be watching!

Lerb 03-24-2013 10:54 PM

look at you going on WoF and the Casino Night.

Machinehead 03-24-2013 11:27 PM

Yeah you we all saw you at Casino Night and now you're on The Wheel. You're becoming an HF celebrity :laugh:

RangersAM99 03-25-2013 11:17 AM

and you go on reddit

fiedy88 03-25-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangersAM99 (Post 62358205)
and you go on reddit

I figured an AMA for this kind of thing would be fun...

fiedy88 03-25-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Machinehead (Post 62343323)
Yeah you we all saw you at Casino Night and now you're on The Wheel. You're becoming an HF celebrity :laugh:

What can I say? As much as it pains me to say YOLO, I'll use my dad's saying of "this isn't a dress rehearsal." Do it while you can.

nyrpassion 03-25-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangersAM99 (Post 62358205)
and you go on reddit

:laugh::laugh:
just came here to say this

Bob Richards 03-25-2013 01:18 PM

I'm just waiting for the day this guy posts a new thread with pictures of him inside the war room, smoking a cigar with Sather as management discusses the trade deadline.

DoTheBlue 03-25-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Richards (Post 62367539)
I'm just waiting for the day this guy posts a new thread with pictures of him inside the war room, smoking a cigar with Sather as management discusses the trade deadline.

That would be HF suicide. He'd be getting blamed for everything and anything that goes wrong from then on.

Is this the official fiedy88 on WOF game day thread?

fiedy88 03-25-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Richards (Post 62367539)
I'm just waiting for the day this guy posts a new thread with pictures of him inside the war room, smoking a cigar with Sather as management discusses the trade deadline.

Ugh, cigars are gross, plus I don't want to take that kind of heat.

fiedy88 03-25-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoTheBlue (Post 62368747)
That would be HF suicide. He'd be getting blamed for everything and anything that goes wrong from then on.

Is this the official fiedy88 on WOF game day thread?

It can be....


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.