HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Boston Bruins (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   GDT: 3/25 Bruins vs Pesky Leafs: 7:00 PM on NESN / 98.5 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1384799)

Alicat 03-25-2013 06:26 AM

3/25 Bruins vs Pesky Leafs: 7:00 PM on NESN / 98.5
 












jasonbaz77* 03-25-2013 06:58 AM

Only drama left this season (with current roster) is "can the Bruins score more than 1 goal this week? Maybe even....a forward??" :sarcasm:

smithformeragent 03-25-2013 07:02 AM

Clode

Alicat 03-25-2013 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithformeragent (Post 62350081)
Placeholder Clode

Will edit with actually Clode post when the real GDT posts.

Thanks!!

ODAAT 03-25-2013 07:22 AM

Absolute wipeout tonight, just have that gut feeling

6-1 Bruins

Qward 03-25-2013 07:24 AM

Hey! We had a deal Boston. Ottawa loses to you and you guys beat the Leafs. I expect you hold up your end of the bargain tonight!

All jokes aside, good luck!

Confound 03-25-2013 07:25 AM

Hoping for a win on my b-day, don't let me down B's!

I'll say 4-2 Bruins, Marchand with the EN to seal of a much needed win.

Son of Marshmont 03-25-2013 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ODAAT (Post 62350375)
Absolute wipeout tonight, just have that gut feeling

6-1 Bruins

Good lord I hope so, what with Montreal coming up next. This team loses tonight, I'm pretty sure I'll wanna take refuge in TT's bunker.

It's kinda like that scene in "There's Something About Mary" when Ted decides abuse the wicked stick to relax before his big date with Mary.

Bruins, tonight is the night to abuse the wicked stick.

So to speak.

Son of Marshmont 03-25-2013 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qward (Post 62350421)
Hey! We had a deal Boston. Ottawa loses to you and you guys beat the Leafs. I expect you hold up your end of the bargain tonight!

All jokes aside, good luck!

We tried. All the Leaf fans kept coming in here, begging us to at least let it get to OT so they could get a loser point, and as you saw, they lulled us into a false sense of complacency and stole it in regulation.

Bastids.

Shoebottom 03-25-2013 07:43 AM

Expecting a huge statement game from Lucic. I hope he takes the demotion to 3rd line as motivation.

Pie O My 03-25-2013 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithformeragent (Post 62350081)
Placeholder Clode

Will edit with actually Clode post when the real GDT posts.

HAHA! makes me want to do a placeholder "please don't boo our PP...etc"

caz16 03-25-2013 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ODAAT (Post 62350375)
Absolute wipeout tonight, just have that gut feeling

6-1 Bruins

Please don't say "book it"! :sarcasm:

I hope the B's are fired up, especially Looch.

GO BRUINS!!! :handclap:

Mike Yeos Eyebrows 03-25-2013 08:13 AM

Pandolfo

sooshii 03-25-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confound (Post 62350431)
Hoping for a win on my b-day, don't let me down B's!

I'll say 4-2 Bruins, Marchand with the EN to seal of a much needed win.

Happy Birthday!:party:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshmont Flavor (Post 62350493)
Bruins, tonight is the night to abuse the wicked stick.

So to speak.

uh. what?

So are we thinking Claude's lines from yesterday are gonna stick, or was that just a tease? :sarcasm:

Go :bruinss!

P.S. I thought the Sens were #Pesky?

murphdasmurf2 03-25-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pie O My (Post 62350889)
HAHA! makes me want to do a placeholder "please don't boo our PP...etc"

That and don't you do:

Go :bee:'s?

Son of Marshmont 03-25-2013 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sooshii (Post 62352231)
uh. what?

So are we thinking Claude's lines from yesterday are gonna stick, or was that just a tease? :sarcasm:

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/....thumbnail.jpg

Regina 03-25-2013 09:01 AM

0.Is JB55 playing tonight ? I hope so

and apprently , D John-Michael Liles (sprained ankle) is out tonight for the leaf .

Sheppy 03-25-2013 09:20 AM

Please god no #29 tonight...

ODAAT 03-25-2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshmont Flavor (Post 62350493)
Good lord I hope so, what with Montreal coming up next. This team loses tonight, I'm pretty sure I'll wanna take refuge in TT's bunker.

It's kinda like that scene in "There's Something About Mary" when Ted decides abuse the wicked stick to relax before his big date with Mary.

Bruins, tonight is the night to abuse the wicked stick.

So to speak.

Lose tonight (which they won`t) I wouldn`t show up here for a while, couldn`t take the junk I`d be reading from some here

TheBT 03-25-2013 09:39 AM

Let's Go Bruins!

Revenge!

Beat 'em on the scoreboard, the hits, and the scraps!

Penalty Kill Icing* 03-25-2013 09:58 AM

Boychuk out for you guys tonight.

Regina 03-25-2013 10:03 AM

YNOT The Bruins Game Number Five of Eight
 
http://corrine.sasktelwebhosting.com/WB.gif
Click on spoke for standings

To those who are still playing , because I missed my last GDT due to heavy snow , we will be doubling up the points this week . A total of twenty six
points up for grabs with a victory . Two points per question and six points for the win.




1. Will there be a Bruin goal in the first 8 minutes of the game ? ( Y / N )
2. Will Nathan Horton score a goal ? ( Y / N )
3. Which defense will have more points ? ( Bruins / leaf / Same )
4. Will Lucic get five minutes for fighting ? ( Y / N )
5. How many 3rd period goals will the Bruins give up ? ( 0 / 1 / 2 / 3 Or More )
6. Which team will pull their goalie first in the third ? ( Bruins / leaf / Neither )
7. How many assists will there in this game ? ( 0-3 / 4-6 / 7-9 / 10-11 / 12 Or More )
8. How many Bruins will have two points exactly tonight ? ( 0 / 1 / 2 / 3 Or More )
9. Will the Bruins score on a power play ? ( Y / N )
10. Will there be a goaltender change in the game ? ( Y / N )

TB . Will Clode pull his last hair out if we loose tonite ..:laugh: I kid on that one. Lets see ...... Six games on tap tonight , how many goals will be scored tonight in total. Shoot out goals not applied _____



Next YNOT and GDT scheduled for me is the 31st against ...ugh , Barfalo .

See you then.

northeastern 03-25-2013 10:12 AM

Time to find their mojo. Big mean win tonight

8spokesontheB 03-25-2013 10:16 AM

That last game was pretty garbage.

That being said, though, the 3rd goal was flukey, and the B's hit a couple of posts. Even floating around as they were, they are the better team.

LET'S GO BRUINS!!

DarrenBanks56 03-25-2013 10:16 AM

Wouldn't mind seeing us get blown out tonite with those lines clode has going.
It would also force chia to make some moves


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:50 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.