HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   GM Games and HF Leagues (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=251)
-   -   Potential D habs98 GM game v4.0 (26/30 spots filled) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1388803)

donghabs98 03-29-2013 09:38 AM

Potential D habs98 GM game v4.0 (26/30 spots filled)
 
Post here if you are interested.PM me a list of top 3 teams you want. I will try and pick the 1st one.

:nhl

People In

donghabs98
virothepyro
JumpierPegasus
SinfulCobraZ
TheNudge
PriceIsGod
81snipe
hlaverty06
PaulSedin
HabsFanFromOntario
CoachBadkitten
Gaborikthebeast
CupChamps2011
NoahH57
JayP812
frolundasweden
Mystifo
KesselLooksLikeRadar
Top 6 Spaling
OrangeZebra
Datsyuk Dangles
BigBenSF
caps4cup
Water Knight
The Produce Man
LatvianTwist

HankTheTankYoLo 03-29-2013 02:00 PM

do you want it to be a 30 gm game? or 20 etc?

i think that everyone who is in the game will PLAY and not just be online once per 3 days etc.

Water Knight 03-29-2013 02:37 PM

Why not. I'm in.

Branden 03-29-2013 04:24 PM

I'm interested.

Mystifo 03-29-2013 04:59 PM

Sure.

KesselLooksLikeRadar* 03-29-2013 05:03 PM

I just got a PM, without reading it, I'm assuming it's from one of you guys. I'd be interested

PriceIsGod 03-29-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KesselLooksLikeRadar (Post 62726767)
I just got a PM, without reading it, I'm assuming it's from one of you guys. I'd be interested

No music ? :yo: , Welcome back.

KesselLooksLikeRadar* 03-29-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PriceIsGod (Post 62726869)
No music ? :yo: , Welcome back.

On second thought, I am not going to be apart of this



But how else will I find ways to tell myself I am the best person ever? Ah screw it, I'll join

PriceIsGod 03-29-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KesselLooksLikeRadar (Post 62726969)
On second thought, I am not going to be apart of this



But how else will I find ways to tell myself I am the best person ever? Ah screw it, I'll join

White text i see xD

Top 6 Spaling 03-29-2013 05:09 PM

If it means Dhabs and PIG will stop bugging me, the sapling is back.

I'm busier than I was early in the year, but ill do my best.

PriceIsGod 03-29-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Top 6 Spaling (Post 62727079)
If it means Dhabs and PIG will stop bugging me, the sapling is back.

I'm busier than I was early in the year, but ill do my best.

:yo:

KesselLooksLikeRadar* 03-29-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Top 6 Spaling (Post 62727079)
If it means Dhabs and PIG will stop bugging me, the sapling is back.

I'm busier than I was early in the year, but ill do my best.

Why haven't you changed your name to Roman Yoshi yet?

Top 6 Spaling 03-29-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KesselLooksLikeRadar (Post 62727325)
Why haven't you changed your name to Roman Yoshi yet?

I'm between that and Spals of Steel.

LarKing 03-29-2013 05:42 PM

KLLR is in this? Count me in.

hlaverty06 03-29-2013 05:53 PM

I'm in, can we make a chatzy tho since I don't have PMs

KesselLooksLikeRadar* 03-29-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Datsyuk Dangles (Post 62728901)
KLLR is in this? Count me in.

My legacy grows :pcheer:

Dr John Carlson 03-29-2013 06:14 PM

I'm in.

CoachBadkitten 03-29-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KesselLooksLikeRadar (Post 62730507)
My legacy grows :pcheer:

Best smiley AINEC ^^

KesselLooksLikeRadar* 03-29-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoachBadkitten (Post 62732957)
Best smiley AINEC ^^

It really is. I am the only one who shall use it from now on. So let it be written, so let it be done.

JayP812 03-29-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KesselLooksLikeRadar (Post 62735197)
It really is. I am the only one who shall use it from now on. So let it be written, so let it be done.

If you think about it from the right angle, the thing on her head kind of looks like a tail of a fish...

Or a mermaid...

Lydia?

JumpierPegasus 03-29-2013 07:51 PM

HFFO, KLLR, Dhabs, Gabby, me... GUYS WE'RE GETTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER

CoachBadkitten 03-29-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayP812 (Post 62735453)
If you think about it from the right angle, the thing on her head kind of looks like a tail of a fish...

Or a mermaid...

Lydia?



http://c1gas2org.wpengine.netdna-cdn...mind-blown.gif

OrangeZebra 03-29-2013 07:52 PM

sure

JumpierPegasus 03-29-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeZebra (Post 62736395)
sure

The band... THE BAND!

donghabs98 03-29-2013 08:20 PM

10 spots left :handclap:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.