HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Penguins (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   GDT: Pittsburgh v Islanders | March 30 @ Consol | 1:00PM EST | All In (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1389327)

Shrimper 03-29-2013 07:33 PM

Pittsburgh v Islanders | March 30 @ Consol | 1:00PM EST | All In
 
PENGUINS VS ISLANDERS


http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...s_logo.svg.pnghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...anders.svg.png

March 30th @ 1:00PM EST @ Consol Energy Center


http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...r--indoors.jpg

Online Viewing Sources
atdhe.net <--Most Reliable
Justin.tv (non-direct)
Channelsurfing.net (non-direct)
MyP2P Forums

Team Leaders
 http://cdn.nhl.com/islanders/images/logos/large.png
Kunitz 20GOALS Tavares 21
Crosby 41ASSISTS Matt Moulson 24
Crosby 56POINTS Tavares 36
Kunitz + 27PLUS MINUS Hickey +5
Glass 38PIMMartin 49

Team Stats
 http://cdn.nhl.com/islanders/images/logos/large.png
27-8-0Record16-15-3
Won 14StreakWon 3
121/84GF/GA:100/110
10-0-0Last 10:6-4-0
  

Penguins Projected Lineup
http://cdn.nhl.com/penguins/images/logos/large.png
Left Wing
Center
Right Wing
Chris KunitzSidney CrosbyPascal Dupuis
Brendan MorrowEvgeni MalkinJames Neal
Matt CookeBrandon SutterTyler Kennedy
Tanner GlassJoe VitaleCraig Adams
Defense
Defense
Brooks OrpikPaul Martin
Douglas MurrayMatt Niskanen
Simon DespresDeryk Engelland



New York Islanders
http://cdn.nhl.com/islanders/images/logos/large.png
Left Wing
Center
Right Wing
Matt MoulsonJohn TavaresBrad Boyes
Josh BaileyFrans NielsenKyle Okposo
Casey CizikasKeith AucoinColin McDonald
Michael GrabnerlMarty ReasonerMatt Martin
Defense
Defense
Travis HamonicAndrew MacDonald
Thomas HickeyLubomir Visnovsky
Mark StreitRadek Martinek

Atlantic Division Standings & Recent Division Highlights

http://cdn.nhl.com/flyers/images/logos/large.pnghttp://cdn.nhl.com/penguins/images/logos/large.pnghttp://cdn.nhl.com/rangers/images/logos/large.pnghttp://cdn.nhl.com/devils/images/logos/large.png
http://cdn.nhl.com/islanders/images/logos/large.png

Team
GP
W
L
OT
PTS
VS ATL
Pittsburgh Penguins 3527805410-4-0
New Jersey Devils3315117378-3-2
New York Rangers 331643356-5-1
New York Islanders 3416153355-6-1
Philadelphia Flyers3313173274-8-2



Goalie Match-Up

Marc-Andre Fleury
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/.../303602-48.jpg
18-5-0, 1 SO; 2.24 GAA, .918 SV%

Evgeni Nabokov
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Nabokov-sm.png
16-10-3, 3 SO; 2.80 GAA, .903 SV%


GO PENS!!!

Shrimper 03-29-2013 07:34 PM

By the way. I'm aware that Martin has a body injury but he's day to day so I've put him in for now.

Big McLargehuge 03-29-2013 07:48 PM

Next-to-last time we'll be wearing the navy blues.

I'll be shocked if Fleury starts tomorrow. I expect him to be on the bench, but giving him another game off certainly won't hurt, especially with Vokoun playing as well as he is.

AZPenguins 03-29-2013 07:58 PM

You got the date wrong silly! There aren't 30 months in the year! /American

Great GDT Go Pens!

PensBandwagonerNo272 03-29-2013 08:05 PM

No Iggy yet?

Big McLargehuge 03-29-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZPenguins (Post 62733139)
You got the date wrong silly! There aren't 30 months in the year! /American

Great GDT Go Pens!

'fixed' it ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by PensBandwagonerNo272 (Post 62733541)
No Iggy yet?

Josh Yohe ‏@JoshYohe_Trib 7m

Iginla is expected to arrive in Pittsburgh late tonight.

Josh Yohe ‏@JoshYohe_Trib 3m

Almost certain Iginla's first game will be Tuesday

PensFanSince1989 03-29-2013 08:07 PM

If Iggy is with the team, he should play.

AZPenguins 03-29-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PensBandwagonerNo272 (Post 62733541)
No Iggy yet?

ICE officials are Bruins fans so they are holding him up at the border, if they can't have him no one can! Thanks Obama ...

Big McLargehuge 03-29-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PensFanSince1989 (Post 62733655)
If Iggy is with the team, he should play.

Not before he gets a chance to at least skate with the team.

Thanks to tomorrow being an afternoon game there won't even be a morning skate.

shureshot66 03-29-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge (Post 62733731)
Not before he gets a chance to at least skate with the team.

Thanks to tomorrow being an afternoon game there won't even be a morning skate.

Yeah, pretty much. Bad timing. I think this is actually their last afternoon game of the season left on the schedule, too. Figures.

lirit 03-29-2013 09:03 PM

I'll be there! Sucks I'll miss Iggy though. :(

IcedCapp 03-29-2013 09:05 PM

Too bad we have no chance. The winning streak was nice while it lasted. Good night Irene. Don't forget to turn the lights out.

Ogrezilla 03-29-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcedCapp (Post 62737357)
Too bad we have no chance. The winning streak was nice while it lasted. Good night Irene. Don't forget to turn the lights out.

this guy gets it. this is a bad hockey team. too many changes; the chemistry is all shot to ****

shizno 03-29-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ogrezilla (Post 62738177)
this guy gets it. this is a bad hockey team. too many changes; the chemistry is all shot to ****

Ya and the only thing more overrated than the D is Fleury...or Tomas if hes in.:laugh:

ColePens 03-29-2013 10:02 PM

You are doing a great job, Shrimper, with all the GDTs!

Le Magnifique 66 03-29-2013 10:20 PM

Awesome job on the GDT

Let's go :pens

PensFanSince1989 03-29-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge (Post 62733731)
Not before he gets a chance to at least skate with the team.

Thanks to tomorrow being an afternoon game there won't even be a morning skate.

Iginla already knows how to skate. Play him.

NhlFan84 03-29-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PensFanSince1989 (Post 62743503)
Iginla already knows how to skate. Play him.

This

IcedCapp 03-29-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ogrezilla (Post 62738177)
this guy gets it. this is a bad hockey team. too many changes; the chemistry is all shot to ****

Prime time Sports, the biggest sports talk show in Canada, spent -5 minutes on how this week was bad for the penguins. At the end of their discussion I started doing Seth Jones math.

ColePens 03-29-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcedCapp (Post 62743907)
Prime time Sports, the biggest sports talk show in Canada, spent -5 minutes on how this week was bad for the penguins. At the end of their discussion I started doing Seth Jones math.

Was bad? :laugh: How so? This week has been nothing but epic.

I've realized there will never be a time this team is as loaded as it is EVER again. It was the perfect storm. We HAD a trade w/ Jordan Staal that brought Sutter in due to the fact Staal wasn't going to re-sign. That combined with Parise/Suter not wanting to come here kept Martin here and gave us huge cap room. This enabled everything that just happened this week.

It truly was the perfect storm. That will never happen again. I didn't think of it that way, but Shero obviously did.

IcedCapp 03-29-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColePens (Post 62744309)
Was bad? :laugh: How so? This week has been nothing but epic.

I've realized there will never be a time this team is as loaded as it is EVER again. It was the perfect storm. We HAD a trade w/ Jordan Staal that brought Sutter in due to the fact Staal wasn't going to re-sign. That combined with Parise/Suter not wanting to come here kept Martin here and gave us huge cap room. This enabled everything that just happened this week.

It truly was the perfect storm. That will never happen again. I didn't think of it that way, but Shero obviously did.

Saying its going to screw up chemistry, and Iginla can't fit in on a team, he can only play one way, his way.

Ugene Malkin 03-29-2013 10:35 PM

Shrimper Keeps pumping them out!:yo:


LGP!

Ogrezilla 03-29-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcedCapp (Post 62744431)
Saying its going to screw up chemistry, and Iginla can't fit in on a team, he can only play one way, his way.

absolutely agree. We're doomed.

Random Oracle 03-29-2013 10:38 PM

If Iginla were to play, wouldn't that mean Despres would have to be sent down? Then, if Martin is out, the Pens would only have 5 defensemen available unless Bortuzzo can be called up from his conditioning stint.

ColePens 03-29-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcedCapp (Post 62744431)
Saying its going to screw up chemistry, and Iginla can't fit in on a team, he can only play one way, his way.

People like that are beyond STUPID. We tried the whole make no moves and it killed us last season. It really did. We fell apart and just completely laid an egg.

I can't believe people are so dumb. The hottest line in the world last year was Geno w/ Neal and Kunitz, and how'd that work out in the postseason? It failed miserably.

But for the entire season people screamed to not take it apart because how dominant they were. I learned a lesson last season and can't believe others did not.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:28 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.