HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Hockey Fights (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=237)
-   -   Youtube: McLaren vs Kassian (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1390165)

LeafOfBread 03-30-2013 06:48 PM

McLaren vs Kassian
 
McLaren gets the best of this one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred Murtz (Post 62803553)
Matt Kasian vs Frazer McLaren fight Mar 30 2013


Thanks Fred Murtz.

cyris 03-30-2013 06:48 PM

Fight filled game so far.

jimmycarter 03-30-2013 06:49 PM

that was pathetic on kassians part. truly brutal.

GenericFan2* 03-30-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmycarter (Post 62801255)
that was pathetic on kassians part. truly brutal.

Agreed. He got lucky vs Orr.

Huge edge for McLaren.

smitty10 03-30-2013 06:52 PM

3rd fight already and we're still in the first. 1-1-1 so far for both teams. Could argue 2-1 for the Leafs, but the Fraser fight didn't have many punches thrown.

Lilou 03-30-2013 06:52 PM

Damn. Kassian got smoked.

TheFinalWord 03-30-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmycarter (Post 62801255)
that was pathetic on kassians part. truly brutal.

To be fair, once someone has your back, you're pretty much done. Kassian was off balance and McLaren had his back. Just as I wasn't a big fan of the Orr fight, I'm not a big fan of this fight.

I do like how McLaren showboated a bit as a response to Kassian doing it.

jimmycarter 03-30-2013 07:00 PM

haven't seen mclaren show boat before this "fight"

GenericFan2* 03-30-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty10 (Post 62801675)
3rd fight already and we're still in the first. 1-1-1 so far for both teams. Could argue 2-1 for the Leafs, but the Fraser fight didn't have many punches thrown.

I don't think the Sens player even threw a punch, though. I thought it was a clear win for MF.

tacogeoff 03-30-2013 07:01 PM

Meh both fights sucked. Kassian beat Orr then Mclaren beat him. Neither were huge wins just small edges. Kassian 1-1 Orr 0-1 Mclaren 1-0

Great game though! much more enjoyable then my Jets today :(

FifthLine 03-30-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmycarter (Post 62802539)
haven't seen mclaren show boat before this "fight"

Yeah, quote fight, because it wasn't much of a fight. It was a beating of a scrub named Matt Kassian.

OttawaSenators11 03-30-2013 07:08 PM

Yeah, Kassian lost this one, i think they may go again.

cyris 03-30-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OttawaSenators11 (Post 62803417)
Yeah, Kassian lost this one, i think they may go again.

If Kasian fights again he gets thrown out of the game.

Fred Murtz 03-30-2013 07:09 PM

Matt Kasian vs Frazer McLaren fight Mar 30 2013


OttawaSenators11 03-30-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyris (Post 62803541)
If Kasian fights again he gets thrown out of the game.

No big deal, lol

tml145 03-30-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OttawaSenators11 (Post 62803417)
Yeah, Kassian lost this one, i think they may go again.

i hope

tacogeoff 03-30-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YunelYESco (Post 62803311)
Yeah, quote fight, because it wasn't much of a fight. It was a beating of a scrub named Matt Kassian.

:laugh: you call that a beating?!!? more of a few wild swings and a take down......weak......That was a weak fight on both parties.

FifthLine 03-30-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziggy66 (Post 62803649)
:laugh: you call that a beating?!!? more of a few wild swings and a take down......weak......That was a weak fight on both parties.

LOL you mean 3 punches to the side of Kassians head and him collapsing.

tacogeoff 03-30-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YunelYESco (Post 62803785)
LOL you mean 3 punches to the side of Kassians head and him collapsing.

hardly a beating. A beating is what Mclaren did to that other senator a while back. three punches and a loss of balance and take down meh. Clear win but far from a beat down as he was up and no worse for wear....just saying.......and stirring the pot a bit :naughty:

GenericFan2* 03-30-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziggy66 (Post 62803649)
:laugh: you call that a beating?!!? more of a few wild swings and a take down......weak......That was a weak fight on both parties.

Lol you've made posts similar to this three times in two threads, settle down. He beat him to the ice, it doesn't have to be a KO for it to be a beatdown. He landed three or four punches to that scrubs dome.

tacogeoff 03-30-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMW (Post 62804301)
Lol you've made posts similar to this three times in two threads, settle down. He beat him to the ice, it doesn't have to be a KO for it to be a beatdown. He landed three or four punches to that scrubs dome.

Hey this is true. I guess then Kassian destroyed that scrub Orr like no ones business based on this logic. He held on and took shot after shot to the side of the head and turtled to mighty kassian :p:

Epoch 03-30-2013 07:25 PM

Kassian's first NHL loss? Awesome.

RDRR 03-30-2013 07:25 PM

Clear win McLaren but I was expecting more. I agree with the poster who said he got his back and it was over. I think Kassian is strong enough to avoid that next time.

GenericFan2* 03-30-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziggy66 (Post 62804781)
Hey this is true. I guess then Kassian destroyed that scrub Orr like no ones business based on this logic. He held on and took shot after shot to the side of the head and turtled to mighty kassian :p:

The difference is one did it with his fist, the other did it with a helmet.

Turris the Turret 03-30-2013 09:46 PM

Kassian lost because he broke his knuckles from pounding Orr's face inside out :naughty::sarcasm:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.