HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Buffalo Sabres (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Player Discussion: Fantasy Miller or Enroth (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1391833)

pspot 04-01-2013 01:12 PM

Fantasy Miller or Enroth

Hey guys, I have Miller and Enroth on my fantasy team
our league is week head to head so I set my roster for all games in the week

would you go with Miller or Enroth this week?

my thinking
If Miller gets moved Enroth will get more starts
Enroth has been playing well and might get more time regardless
this is the last week of our regular season and I've played Miller every week and always believed in playing your top players.

Thanks in advance

Paxon 04-01-2013 01:14 PM

I wouldn't count on Miller being traded. It could happen but it's more likely that he won't imo.

Myllz 04-01-2013 01:17 PM

Neither are a good fantasy option. :laugh:

pspot 04-01-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myllz (Post 62924263)
Neither are a good fantasy option. :laugh:

ha thanks :)...... Enroth has been decent

Miller's numbers have been awful but is he playing awful or just stats?

is it possible they start giving Enroth starts with Miller still there?

Zman5778 04-01-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pspot (Post 62924607)
Miller's numbers have been awful but is he playing awful or just stats?

It's more or less just his stats.

He'll make most of the "routine" saves, make a few tremendous ones during the game.....and then once a game let in a real "WTF" moment goal.

So, in most respects he's playing well, but he has no chance on 75% of the goals he's allowed....and most of the others are head-scratchers.

Someone recently posted that Miller's even strength save % is nearly identical to the year he won the Vezina....so that should tell you a lot.

pspot 04-01-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zman5778 (Post 62925517)
It's more or less just his stats.

He'll make most of the "routine" saves, make a few tremendous ones during the game.....and then once a game let in a real "WTF" moment goal.

So, in most respects he's playing well, but he has no chance on 75% of the goals he's allowed....and most of the others are head-scratchers.

Someone recently posted that Miller's even strength save % is nearly identical to the year he won the Vezina....so that should tell you a lot.

awesome thanks

Other than Luongo Miller takes the most **** from the media and fans and don't get it. Guy is still unreal and people stay that one year was fluke

McTank 04-01-2013 01:41 PM

Miller

BowieSabresFan 04-01-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pspot (Post 62925763)
awesome thanks

Other than Luongo Miller takes the most **** from the media and fans and don't get it. Guy is still unreal and people stay that one year was fluke

Miller's quirks are way overblown, though he would be wise to talk less to the media, especially the Buffalo media. He will let in an occasional wtf goal, but hardly every game.

And I also do not see him being dealt. Go with Miller.

pspot 04-03-2013 08:29 AM

good call, thanks guys :)